Thread: Jaz Pub

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Yeah, normally I would have booted her but I was considering my options and it was very late and I was not up for starting over again so I decided to just tell her there was no changing the agreement. She seemed to be ok with me calling her bluff. The service was actually pretty good, she just kind of ruined it for me with her attempt to change the agreement. What was odd was and she was very eager to give me her contact information. She borrowed a pen from the doorman and wrote down her email, I smiled and accepted it until she walked back in the club and then I proceeded to drop it on the ground at the amusement of the doorman.

The Brazilian chica was definitely not real thin. She had straight hair, an awesome ass and pretty decent tits. She was drinking gin or vodka tonics, I am guessing at her own expense. She had at least three. I have not seen chicas buy there own drinks like that before.

CO2's story

CO2,

I have never heard of a 1/2 hour price after leaving a boliche, that should have been immediate toss out / cancel. Not negotiating led to lack of respect and poor performance. But chalk it up to experience, and you had bad luck on top of it all.

There are at least two blond Brazilians that regularly frequent Jaz, please describe further - curly hair / very thin, or average weight great figure?

Talking Jaz

Never pay up front except in circumstances like apartments where you must.

Once being paid, she has no incentive to perform. Further, once they change the deal, such as time or what they have agreed to, send them away, even if it costs you 50 p for the room. When they see you are serious about that, often they will agree to the original arrangement. If they don't, then you are better off sending them away and trying someone else. Also, if she is not a professional, I am not a fat old man. Don't worry about it. What happened to you has happened to nearly all of us and sometimes a good deal worse.

First visit to Jazz

I strolled into Jazz last night for my first visit to the place. I arrived early around 11:30 and it was fairly quite because of the holiday. There were several doable chicas. I kind of liked the place. I did have several chicas that I had to brush off but it did not bother me too much, I find the same thing at Ness and Cattos and I guess I am just getting used to it. The place was much more lively than other. At about midnight a group of Americans came in that were pretty amusing. One guy, had to be in his fifties, grabs this chica and start dancing with her and then tries to flip her over his head. They both go crashing to ground very hard. I thought they were going to need a paramedic but both were able to get up. I think the guy felt sorry for the chica and bought her a drink and later left with her.

I ended up picking a tall brunette with very long hair. I think her name was Doris. I requested a price for an hour and was told $200. I should have negotiated lower, as I am sure $150 would have worked. I was just not in the negotiating mood so said ok and off we went to hotel very close, Tres Sargentos hotel I think. The place was a roach motel, literally there was a dead roach in the tub. It was 50 pesos, I would not return. After the chica starts to get undressed she asks for payment upfront and explains that $200 was for a half hour. At that point I am pissed and have already paid for the hotel. I decide to continue because I figure a half hour is going to do me anyway. The service was pretty good, I may have given it a higher mark if she had not done the price change on me. We end up taking close to an hour anyway. She said she was not a professional and I kind of believe it given the way she acted. Even with the less than inspriring experience I will definitely return to place. I chatted with a blonde braziliana there, I almost chose her. Anyone have any experience with this one?

Cool Jaz Pub later that night

I stopped by Jaz pub after stopping off real quick at affaire recoleta, cutty sark, and Sens. Sens has no name outside but it is on the corner of esmerelda nad paraguay. So a crazy where a car smashed through a store window. Anyway ended up at Jaz at around 230-3. A variety of women. Nice place. I took aout a small by the name of Mika. She grinded me and was really working it. She tried for 300 pesos for one hour. As usual a laugh came out my mouth. We agreed on 150 fro 2hours. I specifically said completo and she agreed. Once at my place she said the cola is not on the menu. I calmly explained to her that completo means cola and how can she work at a plce and not know that. I asked why do you think we use the word completa. She looked at me as if I was right and wouldn't admit it. I said in every job there is specific terminology and instead of having to be rude and not smooth by saying cola, completo is used. We spoke for a little while and she agreed to give 40 pesos back and even though the time was ok I was spoiled by her attempt to play me. As they say in the Boondocks - swim refrence "game regonizes game". No repeat.

JAZ (One Z)

El G neglected to mention that my favorite Dominicana comes over to us with her friend Maria in tow and tells me Maria would like to meet him. I do the introductions. Maria to me is totally hot, but to El G apparently not that big a deal. He passes on the offer.

Go figure. There's no accounting for people's taste (from the monger point of view) or YMMV (from the chica point of view)

Well, ok. There's more girls for me.

Cool High energy at Jazz

Went last night to Jazz with Rockin Bob. I had never been and I had read the reports so of course I needed to see for myself. We walked in and the first thing I noticed was the place had alot of energy. Lots of people dancing, laughing and enjoying themselves. This place look like a party not a Boliche. There was all types of chicas, big ones, small ones, skinny ones, fat ones. From 6's to a couple of 8's. Although I did not partake of the festivities, I noted that nobody seemed to mind that I was a passive participant. I was not pressured by anybody nor bothered by the chicas. Although I do have a funny tale to share, as I was walking through the hallway back from the John, I saw two men arguing over a chica (I know kinda weird given there were alot of chicas) Anway as I was trying to get by them, one of them actually tried to push me and said mind your own business. I found this to be annoying and humorous given this dude was a skinny 5'8" little nothing. Those of you that have met me can appreciate the contrast in size between us (me: 6' 230 lbs) Since I was with Rockin Bob and did not want us to get kicked out of the boliche I politely removed his hand and walked around them. Other than that moment of rudeness I actually liked the place. I Will probably go back for some debauchery at some later point.

Chau,

EG

Languages etc.

Somehow my last post got lost where I offered the hint that my nick might give a clue about the language I learnd between ages 0 and 3. Either I forgot to post or it went into nirvana because I very loudly complained about the board's spell checker running amok.

Thanks, DH.

I just think, when I chase one chica away, and then the second one (btw the same I chased away 3 days earlier, and who only left after I got quite impolite) the word should spread and I be left alone until I make a move. If this is not the case it will eventually lead me to silly behaviour, and knowing this weakness I just avoid the place in the future. There are enough others.

And that's bad chica management on behalf of Jaz' owner, and bad for his business.

Bottom line, I just don't like extreme pushiness, and that's it.

El Alemán

Chica Management for Jaz

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    If a polite no thank you doesn't work, IMMEDIATLY be rude. Tell her she's too fat, ugly, used up whatever. Then call any other girl over while she is standing there. I don't advocate rudeness in general because the rest of them are watching. However if you don't show your testicles (figurativly Exon) then the rest of them will see you as weak and treat you accordingly.
    I think DR's advice here is what you need if you go into Jaz. I don't have a problem since I'm always with the Dominicana these days, but it seems like pushy chicas is definitely the problem with this place. I still like the place, and I always see a chica who's making me think threesome.

YMMV. Probably the final word on chicas, clubs, life in general.

Now FT, what does "El Alema'n" mean in Spanish? It means "the German." I know EA and he speaks of course German which is his first language, excellent English, quite adequate Spanish, and I'm betting at least one other language.

You and I, of course, can speak fluent Bulgarian when we are drunk, which is a huge advantage in a place like Jaz.

El Aleman,

Is Spanish your first language? If so, I'm amazed you got hassled that way. Both of you.

FT

second, and last attempt

"El Alemán, you are charged of actions against better knowledge. Stupidity so to say, one of the worst crimes known"

"Alemanito, leave of absence in view of the enemy"

Guilty as charged, Your. Honor.

I should have known it better. If they get too pushy in the boliche, run if not for Your Life, at least for another chica. Never take one of these home.

I came into Jaz at around 12:45. A few guests, maybe 15 chicas. Before I took the first sip of my beer, I had to defend against the attacks of 2 girls. Unfotunately, I oblieged to the attempts of the 3rd, Maria, and took her home. Some guys might like agressive women, I and my friend Alemanito don't. He denied any service. We need it slow and tender.

Some details: after 3 minutes she asked me for a drink. I said ok. The drink vanished in a New York second. Asshole I am, I agred to a second one. I offered "150". She countered "150 Dollars". I laughed so loud that I probably spit the beer in my mouth across half the pub, which brought her immediately to "200 pesos". at least some sense of reality.

I should have known it better.

Jaz has seen me 2 times, the first and the last. If I chase away the first girl, I expect that the others see that and stay put. The second one - btw. The same I defended on Saturday did not go until I said that I told her before I did not want her and that opinion had not changed. Bad chica management on behalf of the club.

The Taxi Door Opener got no propina, despite his explicit request.

Hopefully others learn from my bad example.

El Alemán
    Last edited by El Aleman; 05-17-06 at 11:33. Reason: changing one expression, and correcting the spelling software's corrections.

Saturday night

I decided to check out Jaz, was there around midnight. Maybe 10 girls, nothing that cought my eye. One very pushy, approached me after I hardly had ordered my beer.

I left after the beer and went on to Cafe Exedra.

Visited 05/08

Yesterday, it sucked. Just a handful of girls (10-15) barely 1 or 2 worthy. Maybe it was Monday the reason. Who knows. ARS 20 the drink, as said before.

Andres

Jaz Update

The first time I was in here was a disaster (see post #47) but one night I went back in and ever since this is my favorite club in the downtown area.

I'm see a couple of positive reports on the place and I side with them, don't know why some guys didn't like it. It is as Full Throttle says a friendly place, great music all the time and everybody dancing around. I really hate a place where the girls just sit around and stare at you or the walls or each other.

I also think they have the best looking girls for downtown. True, I go there for one Dominicana but the rest of them are pretty tempting.

150 pesos seems to be the going rate, I imagine you could bargain down, but hey, 50 bucks to get laid, seems right to me. Of course you will have a drink bill, 40 for the chica drink (obligatory to take her out) and 20 for yours.

And nobody has ever hassled me like the first time. If there's one thing I hate, it's girls coming up to me and asking me 20 questions. If I want to talk to you, sweetheart, I will.

Posting Limitations