Thread: Jaz Pub

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Interesting business model. They raise the prices, then keep giving discounts and comps.

It is also interesting how popular the place has become with the chicas and, hence, the guys. The atmosphere is not nearly as classy as any of the three clubs in the triangle, the girls are paid a little less, yet the girls seem to be defecting from the other clubs to work at Jaz.

I can only guess that the customer service we receive from management is similar to how it treats the employees. I hope that's the case, anyway.

FT

Jazz

I went here Tuesday night, first time, after dinner at a nice restraunt near by: Lola's. (Also had the best bottle of wine I have ever had)

Well, Sat down for my beer, around 11:30 pm I think. Door man introduced me to the owner / manager? Inside, who asked if I wanted to sit by some of the girls, I opted for the bar where he immediatly cleared 2 girls off their stools. One gal came by, chatted, told her a buddy had told me about the place and she told me she only knows a guy known by 2 names, one of the names containing el rojo. The very same guy, imagine that! Bought a different girl a drink and talked for an hour making it perfectly clear we are not going anywhere. A good chance to practice my spanish.

She told me there were 40 girls moving up to 70 by Wednesday.

Very few guys there on Tuesday.

Here is the nice management introduction. I paid for my drink and the expensive chica drink, and they gave me all the money back for the chica drink.

MAG

Checkmark Jaz last night

Was in Jaz last night. Had over 40 gals there and the worst was a 6. Not too pushy and very veyr pretty. Since it is Spring now, club was a bit warm for me so I moved on, No a / c on. Only 4 guys in club. Much better than Cutty Sark or Ladies on the same street. Also noted a lot of street walkers in the area. A bit pudgy bt nice.

Retired Member

Lightbulb DickHead

Is the new Club on M. T. ALaver just down from San Martian.

When I was remodeling Fabiana apartment I saw them working on a new club just across the street from her place. Fabiana told me it was to be a "Chica" Bar.

She would know.

Exon

Last night in Jaz several interesting things happened. First, I ordered drinks for my buddy and me and they charged me 15 p instead of 20 p, and made a big show of doing so. I've complained to Teddy and Andrés a couple of times lately about the prices and maybe they are getting the message. Second, when I ordered my eventual selection her eventual drink and she requested beer, they gave her a glass and not the full bottle. This is their normal practice but if I know the chica likes to drink, I tell them to give her the full bottle and they always do. The difference here was that when the chica went to go change, Teddy gave me the rest of the bottle, about half.

Third, Andrés invited me to the grand opening of his (and his partners') new club tomorrow. Club is near Kilkenny (name has been changed a few times and I'm not sure what they settled on) and the grand opening is by invitation only and requires "fancy dress." I told him I did not have a fancy dress and he just said wear a collared shirt and don't wear jeans or sneakers. For a long time that was my rule anyway but then I decided I didn't give a shit. Report to follow, assuming I make it there.

Oh yeah, and I certainly didn't run into the bullshit Thomaso was talking about, about paying the bartender up front and so forth. Chica was good and stayed three hours, two pops, 130 pesos.

But 40 pesos is sure a lot of money for half a beer. I'm only hitting the clubs maybe once every two weeks now because of these silly prices. There were a lot of good looking gals in Jaz last night and the ratio was ridiculously favorable. I told two "blondes" I was in the mood for a blond and got them to engage in a kiss-off (with me, not with each other) to determine who would get the exit drink and the session. This introduces a healthy element of capitalistic competition into the neo-Peronist Argentinean mind set, and I plan to incorporate it into my repertoire frequently in the future.

Be a King

Quote Originally Posted by Rockin Bob
    What's up with these girls? If I want to talk to a chica, I'll talk to her. I'll talk to a chica if she comes to me, but usually there's a reason I'm not already talking to her and I get rid of her. Nine times out of ten a tactful response does the trick. But idiots like this girl who just keep escalating- what's the point?

And why the bartender or the waiter who see all this happening doesn't tell the chica to back off is beyond me. I mean, thanks to her, a couple of hundred pesos in drinks, tips, and chica fees just walked out the door.

Anybody have any opinions on chicas like that?
    If a polite no thank you doesn't work, IMMEDIATLY be rude. Tell her she's too fat, ugly, used up whatever. Then call any other girl over while she is standing there. I don't advocate rudeness in general because the rest of them are watching. However if you don't show your testicles (figurativly Exon) then the rest of them will see you as weak and treat you accordingly.

Some of them just don't get the hint and you have to push them off, it usually only takes a few minutes. Sometimes it pays to be nice for a few minutes and when they ask for a drink just say no, they usually leave if they know there is no money forthcoming.

I told one a few weeks ago, who was pushy and not my type, I was looking for somebody young. She left in a huff, saying she was young enough (about 40 at least) You could change that to thin or pretty and they will get the message. I do not like to be rude with these girls but sometimes you have to lay down the law.

Final option is to move and talk to the girl that interests you. Good Luck.

Tom

Jaz

Well, I have to say everybody's reports really help for a good time in BsAs. Thanks!

Let me tell you what happened to me in Jaz. I passed by the place Sunday night around 11 and the place was dead but went back Tuesday night around midnight. Maybe 15, 20 chicas, nice selection. And with me there was like three guys in the place, so I Sat at the bar and tried to decide which one I liked.

But then! I take a sip of beer and this girl comes up behind me and says hello and I swivel around and she's so close to me I like literally have my face right in front of her boobs. I'm like, back off! Besides, she's really not my type and I try to get rid of her.

I speak passable Castellano, and everyone understands me. So I tell her I'm not interested, I was interested in another girl, everything I could think of. I started off tactful, when that didn't work I got more direct and eventually told her I wanted to be alone, leave me alone. She still wants to talk, starts asking why I don't want to talk to her.

One way to thwart the ones who come up to you and start the list of 20 questions (you all know them) is tell them you charge 50 pesos for an interview.

But this girl was really annoying. I just turned my back to her and looked at the bottles on the wall behind the bar. And she still wouldn't leave.

The I just lost it. I picked up my beer, walked over to the waiter, yelled at him that I didn't come in here to get harrassed, bid the ladies good night and stormed out, regretting it immediately because there was a chica I was getting interested in.

What's up with these girls? If I want to talk to a chica, I'll talk to her. I'll talk to a chica if she comes to me, but usually there's a reason I'm not already talking to her and I get rid of her. Nine times out of ten a tactful response does the trick. But idiots like this girl who just keep escalating- what's the point?

And why the bartender or the waiter who see all this happening doesn't tell the chica to back off is beyond me. I mean, thanks to her, a couple of hundred pesos in drinks, tips, and chica fees just walked out the door.

Anybody have any opinions on chicas like that?

Visited Hook, Ness, Cattos, Cutty Sark, Jazz with Carpediem - Many thanks for hanging with me on my first night in BA! Wound up at Jazz and settled on a short curly haired chica with rather luscious lips (sorry not as good with names as Carpediem) Anyway, I made sure everything was on the menu (BBBJ, cola? Etc) before going back to my hotel and she obliged. We went for a couple of rounds in a 2+hr monger fest. Freight was 200AR, which I now realize I could've had for less as this was her first offer - but oh well, it was my first night out.

Another visit to Jaz after the tour of other places in the area with The Mongrin who now knows, I think, why is Bs As such a popular place

Jaz was a fall back after lengthy negotiations with cool looking fake blond in Cutty Sark - Eugenia, I think. If somebody knows about girl, PM me. I'm curious to now what I missed.

Picked up Romina in Jaz. Perhaps not the best looking, but the options were rather limited at 3:30am. She turned out to be very enthusiastic girl. Had very good time with her.

Thumbs up Friday night

Visited a few boliches tonight - Hook, Ness, Catto's, Cutty Sark, Jazz - amazed how different atmosphere is at each place. I don't visit these clubs often, so I don't know if this is standard or not. Each impression is posted under it's tread. Time of events: 12:30-3am.

Well, best for the last. This place has a nice atmosphere, the girls are very lively, dancing etc. Some quite good looking ones. I settled for Luciana, which was not the best looking one, but, well, I had a good feeling about her. Plus I liked her big eyes (I know it's a bit wierd) Wasn't dissapointed. Nice chat, friendly mood, bbbj, sex, more chat etc. Nothing special, but pleasant. Asked $200, settled for $150 all included. She would probably settle for less, but well. 1 drink minimum for exit ($40)

Andrea from Jaz

This Sunday Jaz had a terrible selection of only 16 girls. I didn't have sex for 48 hours and I had to take one. I was looking at Andrea sitting accross the bar. She had a beautiful face and very calm and quiet attitude. More I looked at her, I started liking her more. I motioned her over and she jumped. Up-close she looked much better. I was surprised when she revealed that she is 28 years old and has two kids. She looked not a day over 22. She said she could stay the whole night on Wednesday, but today her mother is taking care of the children and she had to go home by 5 AM. I made a deal of 130 Peso for 2 hours. Since she lived far away, she asked for some taxi money.

She was a perfect match for me. Petite and very delicate. Her skin was very soft and she smelled good. She is not a perfect candidate for mongers who are only interested in sex. She provided an intense lovemaking experience as you would expect from a girlfriend. I was kind of moved with her tragic personal situation at home. She stayed for two hours and I gave her additional 20 Peso when she left.

I would have never picked her from a room full of beautiful women. But I am glad, that a unique situation of unprecedented shortage of chicas allowed me to know her personally. A great individual!

Bandy

Very good XP with Sabrina of Jaz

Now I understand why this boliche has been so much praised recently by fellow mongers.

Arrived by 1 AM, and saw an impressive selection of beautiful girls. One of them was the blonde from Rosario that I mentioned before, 2 others were new and a fourth one kept my attention from the beginning, while I chatted with Thomaso, who happened to be there.

She is a young, slim, curvy, classy blonde who was called a few minutes after I perceived her and went to dress to go in a few minutes. What the hell! I couldn't believe I would find such a gem there. Whatever, next time.

While I was assessing a replacement, a young, tall girl approached me. Typical next door type (jeans and sneakers) this Chilean girl called Sabrina seems to have a good body a big tits. From the way she DFK me and her caressing, I could immediately guess that she knows how to massage and that she was open to please me. My hunch was right.

I offered ar$150, for which she would do anything (BBBJ included) I paid for her drinks and mine and we went to the hotel around the corner (Horizonte?

Once naked, she showed some tits saging and belly, a result from having kids. Not that bad, but not enticing either.

There, she provided great licking and a hell of a BBBJTC. Very good. Then, some massages that almost left me asleep. She was attentive from the first minute to the end.

She is not the most beautiful, but her service was superb.

There it went the last boliche hopping of the trip.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Judi from Jaz - Wally Foot's Number 13

This little blonde (well, the collar and cuffs don't exactly match) is from Cuba. I walked her home one night fairly late after the usual perusal into the smoky corners of Jaz. She is very cute, spoke some rather earnest English, and was in no hurry to return to the pub after nearly two hours of good action, including, I remember a, very energetic bbbj. She has very pert little boobs, and a big, comfortable backside. The fee was $AR150.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Judi1.jpg‎  

Mayra from Jaz - Wally Foot's Number 11

I dropped into Jaz on a Sunday night when I had been let down by Connie (of whom more later) because I did not want to waste a night. There were about a dozen girls there and only about for or five men, including a couple of Asian guys who were being made feel at home. I Sat at the bar with a beer, and surveyed the talent rather awkwardly given my position. Two or three rather pushy and not very tasty girls tried an approach, asking for drinks practically straight away. I pleaded ignorance of the system and the language, despite having been there a week or so earlier. Eventually a very nice girl, Danielle or Daniella, I think, came over and spoke good English with me, before making herself busy in a corner with a couple of the girls. I had decided she was the one and was getting ready to catch her eye again, when in walked Hobby Fan and Dickhead. I felt I had arrived. I could sit in my pub at home any evening and not know anyone, and here I was in Buenos Aires greeting my mates. Dickhead soon gave his attention to the Savage Beast, and Hobby Fan started negotiating with a tall blond, and a slightly pushy Mayra joined me. She speaks some English, we agreed on $AR150, I bought her drink, finished mine and off we went.

Once again, I found someone who was very pleasant and professional, who did the business in a fun way, and left me, a little briskly perhaps, to reflect on the contrast between this BA pub and any of the pubs I go to at home.

In fact as Mayra left I joked that she was rushing back to Jaz to look for another client, and she replied sensibly enough, that she has to feed her bebe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mayra1.jpg‎   Mayra2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations