Thread: Jaz Pub

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Myself, Doppleganger, Exon, and Sportsman went to this club several days ago on a Sunday night. As mentioned, it is a one room club directly in front of Cutty Sark. There is a neon sign, making it hard to miss.

The layout is a simple one-room bar lounge with the actual bar running the entire length of the club, nothing (in between, and a long row of seats along the other wall. These seats were entirely occupied by over 30 chicas, and with no tables to sit around, it was rather difficult to evade premature engagements. The girls ranged from a few 4's, quite a few 5-7's, to only a couple of 8's. For the 30 or so girls in presence, there were only about 10 mongers around, making the ratio quite favorable.

Exon introduced me to a tall, dark haired Turkish girl who was about a 7 in looks, but unfortunately badly in need of an orthodontis. Additionally, she obviously did not understand a word when I addressed her in Turkish, which I found laughable! I took a pass without discussing prices.

I turned my attention to a nice medium-built moracha next to me, and very shortly and without any prompt on my part, she quoted me AR$200 to join me. I passed again.

At his point, about 3:00am, I was thinking to myself: "Do you really neeed to drop this 5th load of the day? Maybe you should just call it the night and go home." I'm glad I didn't.

Right across the room, I turned my attention to a minimally (but pleasingly so) chunky little blonde with a low-cut sweather exposing her very inviting neck and shoulders. As soon as I approached, she became very excited and started speaking to me in passable English! Like Dickhead, I REFUSE to speak English in situaions like this, even though my Spanish is just basic. Her name was "Tatiana", and no, she wans't Russian or East European, just a good old homegrown girl, with the "stated" age of 24.

Once I established there was chemistry, I started by offering her AR$120. To my surprise, she cheered up, took her purse, and said "buy me a drink and let's go"! I could just as well skip the obligatory drink and pay the fee, but to save face she quickly had her AR$30 drink, and my mineral water came up to AR$15, so the total was a reasonable AR$45. We were on the road in no time, after saying good night to Sportsman and Exon (I don't know what happened to Doppleganger by that point).

Tatiana's mannerism obviously showed that she is very new at this. She said she has been doing this for the last three weeks, and that I was her second customer. We cabed it back to Recoleta to my usual monger pad, and once inside, she became an absolute GFE.

She wasted no time in getting our clothes off, all the while with her tongue in my throat! She was exquisitely clean, but nonetheless she showered one more time before joining me in the bedroom. The soft music, candles, and just a few seconds of massage put her completely at ease, and a an absolute GFE performance ensued (mongers, believe me, little things like this go a looooong way). BBBJ, missionary, cowgirl, doggie, and Russian were all offered and gladly accepted. Finally, a grand finale took place in the missionary position with her maintaining eye contact at all times, which I love. This being the 5th load of the day, I was drained and there was no way I would even try to take her up on her offer of another round. Instead, she cuddled in my arms for a good hour before kissing me goodbye. We walked downstairs and I let her out and put her in a cab, returning upstairs to collapse on the bed.

Dos chicas: One of the all-time great experiences

At 3:30 A. M. Natalya (sp?) was pleased to see me again, and I asked for her help in setting up a threesome. "No problema." She was willing to go to other boliches to help me find our third partner, when in walked a blonde named Manu. She was eager.

This was the second threesome of my life. I have no interest in lesbian shows, so for me the fantasy to fulfill is all about two mouths and, later, alternate conchas and bocas.

Natalya IMHO is simply a beautiful woman: maybe 5`10" tall, a gorgeous back and butt, lean and strong arms, and long legs. In addition, her face and hair are simply lovely. Nice little handfuls for breasts, and firm light skin throughout. The only thing about her that does not resemble a runway model is that her calves and ankles are a little thick, but that did not bother me. She is a naturally stong young woman. But Natalya is not an aggressive, demonstrative girl. She does not dress in an ostentatious manner (I do not like the hooker look). She waits for you to go to her, and she does not smile a lot. But she really likes sexo and has a clever little tongue.

Manu was a good complement to Natalya. She has a pretty face and carefully managed hair-do (that got mussed a bit, I am afraid). She is of average height with very white skin. She is a little heavy in the butt, but the great thing about her was the persistence of her little tongue when I was doing Natalya. The feelings were exquisite, and the views matched the feelings. I`m still turned on thinking about these two. They both claimed to get off at some point in the festival; at any rate they seemed to be having a good time. Sweet Manu did not come up for air until it was all over, and that was a long time, with a lot of very aggressive thrusts that she had to time her head movements to. Natalya was the beneficiary of Manu`s good work down there, with the energy going from Manu`s tongue, through me, deep and hard and long into Natalya, who had quite a good time, I think.

The ending was the greatest I remember, but all things did not go smoothly. At first, the chicas seemed to be uncomfortable with each other`s bodies. They went out of their way not to be lying on top of each other in situations that would call for some natural body contact. The worst thing was that they got the giggles when they touched each other by mistake. Manu literally jumped when she realized that Natalya was helping me with an insertion into Manu. So, even though I don´t like the lesbian show, girls willing to do the lesbian thing might be more comfortable with each other`s bodies. On the other hand, it was fun in retrospect to see these pros act like innocent little girls.

$50 U. S. each, with $10 to share beyond the contract. Natalya begged for more at the door, but firmness worked as it did the time before when I saw her. As soon as she knew I was not going to give her more money, she gave me a nice little kiss and asked to see me the next night.

Gracias, gracias, Argentina.
    Last edited by ToledoGuy; 07-06-05 at 01:06. Reason: The automatic editing is distorting my grammar

Who to fuck

Suggest Sabrina, Eugenia, Daniela, and Marisa as worthy candidates. Avoid Lourdes although you could buy her a drink and make out with her.

Some time I will have to try relaxing and having a nice quiet time with a girl. I'll have to meet some different girls, though. The ones I know down here are a buncha animals.

Dominicanas

I have had some good experiences with Dominicanas, and donot avoid them at all. I find it depends more on the chica. One thing I will say though is that they sometimes like it rougher than I am up to. At times I just want to relax and have a nice quiet time with a girl, however they always like it hard, marathon style, and almost without exception up the back door which I like at times, but then again not always.

Beefeater

That would explain the price discrepancy. I don't agree with you about Dominicanas and avoid them like the plague. Too many negative experiences in México. One in Jaz accused me of not liking black women and I said, "No, I just don't like Dominicanas." You can imagine how well that went over. At least they leave me alone now. Now if I could find some more black Brazilians in BA, that would be good.

Gin

It was Beefeater.

In any case will likely return. Was a good atmosphere there. A whole lot of Dominicanas that were dancing and seemed to have more fun amongst themselves than with the customers. I like Dominicanas. However at times they have a tendency to be a bit bottom heavy. Some ass - good, but the see through pants with g-string and 15kg extra downstairs is not elegant.

I like the doorman at Jaz (black guy; don't know his name and suppose I should ask). I tip him 2 pesos about every other time he gets a cab for me, unless it's raining and then I give him five.

G & T should still have been 15 unless you specified a brand of gin. I will speak to Andrés about these incidents that occured with Y / R, El Cuchillo, and Uncle 99. Just so he knows big brother is watching.

Drinks

I had a gin/tonic.....

I liked the doorman, he made sure that everything went to my satisfaction with the girl. I should have asked him about the drinks. Tipped him Ar$5.

I would suggest visitors keep in mind what I wrote in March about one of the chicas trying to pickpocket me in this place; as well as the experience that The Knife related soon thereafter.

DH may well get treated better at this place because he speaks Castellano well and is a regular. A word to the wise is sufficient, or in this case, a reminder to the wise is sufficient.

Drinks should be 15 and 30 so unless you had a call drink of some kind, I don´t see why it should have been 90.

It was my turn at Jaz last night.

Ar$ 90 for two chica drinks and one for me - that was expensive.
    Got laid for Ar$ 150 at the telo around the corner. She was an ex Ness girl that several guys here have done. Fun...

Dickhead's assessment of Jazz is spot on. There were lots of doable chicas in there last night, and a few who had that shy, new to the business look. There was one tall blonde dressed rather conservatively with that look, and had I not been accosted by Andrea, I would have taken the blonde or the insanely tall, thin, brunette who was dancing just out of grabbing distance. I do not have nearly the negotiating skill of sir Head, but I was ok with 150p. My report is in the Travel Reports section.

EZE

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnife
    Guys

Watch out for the drinks at Jaz.

Even though four of us were paying for our drinks as we went, the waiter gave us a 310AR bill. This was way to much. they refused to correct it. I speak fluent Spanish and I get my point across with no problem. We started paying for drinks as we went to avoid this kind of thing. This is crap. They ver charged 2 chica drinks and 3 guy beers. Not alot of money but it's the principle that counts.

Now I ask all mongers to boycott Jaz. There is no excuse for getting this kind of treatment.

Thanks

Eddie

I was just re-reading this thread in the wake of DH's endorsement of the current level of talent; what struck me about Eddie's situation is the way you can avoid this kind of problem. Simply pay for each drink as you go, and then there is no occasion for confusion. Such a simple solution really, and it took me until now to think of it. It proves that too much sex kills off brain cells. I'm getting really stupid of late.

I believe this club to be extremely well stocked at the present time. There is a reason why chicas are moving here from other clubs. Tonight it was lively and had a good mix of chicas who would approach you aggressively, chicas who would dance in front of you enticingly, and chicas from Formosa piled up in the corner (inside joke).

Had an interesting conversation with one. She said, "What kind of woman are you looking for, physically? Am I in the vicinity?" I said (I have been with her once when she was working in another club), "tonight I want a full-figured gal, not fat, but big tits and some ass." She said, "Well Toro you know that is not me." I said, "Yeah, I like your ass but tonight I need some more tits." Then I asked her what kind of guy she wanted. She said she wanted a black guy, and I asked her if she had ever been with the black doorman there, who is a really nice guy. She said, "No, I want a black guy who has some money." So apparently it is all about the Benjamins.

I saw about ten to twelve chicas there whom I would have fucked but instead I took a known quantity home after negotiating a bargain end of the month rate of 115 pesos, which coincided exactly with what I had left in my pocket after considering cab fare. I am definitely into repeat mode now that I have had my first hundred. She did seem a little bit drunk which tells you how unusually sober I must have been to notice a thing like that. CIMWS but did gag a bit, which I cannot really hold against her. If women had six inch long clitorises that shot hot mucus, your oral sex picture would be considerably different, I think.

Posting Limitations