Thread: Jaz Pub

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    This club is owned by the same people who own Ness and the chicas sometimes float between the two clubs. Was here on Thursday and the selection was good. I've never had any problems with overcharging but I always pay every round. Bartender Teddy retired from Catto's but got bored. Andrés, one of the partners, is usually there, a very small guy in his 50s. A good guy. One annoying thing is they will send gals over to you and these tend to be the rookies or the lower tier gals. But you can just tell them to split and they will. Yes, the place does open quite early but it is really more of a late night place along the lines of the Triangle clubs.

Same drink prices as Ness: 15 for you and 30 for her. I like the place better than Ness but not as well as Catto's. The chica turnover seems a bit higher which could be a good thing or a bad thing. Most of the guys I've talked to have been happy with the performance of the chicas they have pulled and I have yet to hear of a CBJ. I always take the same gal if she is available and I ain't saying who.

Bad news, TheKnife. Thanks for letting us know.

Guys

Watch out for the drinks at Jaz.

Even though four of us were paying for our drinks as we went, the waiter gave us a 310AR bill. This was way to much. they refused to correct it. I speak fluent Spanish and I get my point across with no problem. We started paying for drinks as we went to avoid this kind of thing. This is crap. They ver charged 2 chica drinks and 3 guy beers. Not alot of money but it's the principle that counts.

Now I ask all mongers to boycott Jaz. There is no excuse for getting this kind of treatment.

Thanks

Eddie

Exclamation

Hunt et al,

If a chica inside Jaz tries to pick your pocket, you should definitely complain to the small Arab guy that manages both clubs (Cutty & Jaz); he's usually running between both places or standing outside and speaks perfect English. At the moment, I can't recall his name (my oldtimers disease).

Main, it's not necessarily a clip joint, as some guys have had some good experiences there, and there's no hanky-panky with drinks and paying for chica drinks, etc... However, it is not a sure thing by any means, as you found out.

This place might be in the "different strokes for different folks" category.

Took A Peek

Looked like a clip joint. Only one girl working around 5 or 6 pm.

I wouldn't have fucked her for 300 pesos to me! Ran away and never came back. Suggest trying later in the day if you really insiston going inside this place.

Jaz Pub

It is on Reconquista, directly across the street from Cutty Sark (I don´t know the number). A big pink neon sign out front with the words "Jaz Pub" means you shouldn´t miss it. A smallish one room bar.

Was there last night, about 1am. 24 girls on site, with about 6 male customers. The girls are a bit pushy, as they tend to be in the Microcentro clubs. There was a range from 3 to a generous 7. What leads me to post, however, was one old battleaxe by the bar who not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES tried to pickpocket me. Fortunately she is not very skilled, and I was not very drunk.

Drinks were 15 pesos for soft drinks, no cover, so you can stick your head in and check it out

You may well find what you´re looking for here, but keep one hand on your bankroll.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Jaz Pub

Jaz Pub 872 Reconquista (Micro Center) 4313-3976

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default....5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Posting Limitations