This blog is moderated by Judd
    Has anywhere been over to where the street walkers were supposedly quarantined in Palermo, and where exactly is it? I was with a girl going to different bars, and when I told her I wanted to go to a club in Palermo, she was all reluctant because she said Palermo was full of prostitutes (she herself is not one). It must be a medieval bazaar of the flesh over there, I got to check it out one of these nights.

Locations

They have definately not been quarantined. Last night there must have been about 100 girls on the streets in Costitution - essentially Salta, Santiago and San Jose, on either side of Av. San Juan. At least 80 per cent were well past their sell by date, another 15 per cent were not the most attractive I have seen (to put it mildly) but the remaining five per cent were very interesting. Unfortunately, on closer inspection, some of these were TVs. However, with a little care, I managed to find an attractive 25 year old who offered covered oral and sex for 20 pesos plus another 10 for the hotel room. Not bad for just over $10!

There are a few girls around during the day but things seem to start picking up at 5pm.

Streetwalkers - Flores/Constitution areas

Gentlemongers,

I occasionally like the wham bam XP of a quick (10-15min) AR$20 BBBJTC with the street girls once in a blue moon. Usually I pick them up in Flores & in the Constitution area (both sides of 9 de Julio). LOL, beware though guys, there are a fuc***g load of TV's around these areas (not at all my cup of tea, but each to his own I guess) so choose carefully, very carefully, especially if you are only interested in a BJ.

I’ve recently noticed a load of variety in the prices as well, some of these girls in Flores are now asking up to AR$70 for an hour + hotel (AR$10)! Believe it or not, I’ve had a bit of difficulty in finding street girls to go for a BBBJTC for under AR$30 as well lately. It seems like these girls don’t really want to go for hour long sessions & that they just prefer the quickies.

I must admit that I have noticed a slight reduction in the quantity of girls, and a MUCH higher police presence these days. In fact, the police are pulling cars over for random searches all the time - "Hello officer, can you give me some directions to... I'm afraid that I’m lost!"

But to quickly answer you query Judd, it doesn’t really seem to me like they've been quarantined to any one location at all, well, not yet anyway. I’ll have to take a drive through the Sarimiento area the next time I’m on “that” type of mission and will report what I see. I’ve always avoided this area in the past because I was told that there was a far higher ratio of TV’s there & that the girls were much more expensive (like similar to apartment prices).

Cheers,
    El Centro

Quarantine?

My collegue and I regularly do a little census of SWs around Marcelo T. de Alevear and Florida and Paraguay and Reconquista and Tres Sarjentos and they are still out there in force. There are new regulations, but they don't seem to be enforced in the above area which is a high tourist area.

Streetwalkers Quarantined Avenida Sarmiento?

I had a Porteno friend meet me at the airport when I arrived last week. On the way into town, he told me the city of BA has essentially quarantined the streetwalkers to one specific street. The street is called Sarmiento. Sarmiento is the street which divides the large park in Palermo.

I cannot confirm this since I did not visit the area at night. I was hoping someone visiting BA or maybe lives there can verify, as this info would be crucial for someone whose into the stretwalker scene.

Late,

Judd

Posting Limitations