Thread: Envidia

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Hard to Figure Out !

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Update from the Spanish forum.

Algerich 34, at Rivadavia, Flores. 10+ Chicas. Prices: Cover 100 p, Chicas 360 p 30 min., 480 p hour, includes hotel. Tel: _ Hours: _.
    Enigma?

It's just hard to figure out!

A faceless girl from YEARS ago?

Get real!

TL.

Enigma (ex-Envidia)

Update from the Spanish forum.

Algerich 34, at Rivadavia, Flores. 10+ Chicas. Prices: Cover 100 p, Chicas 360 p 30 min., 480 p hour, includes hotel. Tel: _ Hours: _.

Where is this Envidia girl

Anybody recognizes this chica who worked at Envidia? Sorry I don't want to show her face.

She's a nice, sweet, sexy young girl with a very pretty face, perfect lean body, unblemished skin, mi favorita in all BsAs. She beats the girls from clubs Madaho, Black, Solid Gold etc. By a very wide margin.

Anybody knows where I can find her now?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ENVIDIA GIRL 1.JPG‎  

Envidia closed

This could be old news, but I understand Envidia is closed. It seems that many of their girls are now working at Plays in Recoleta.

Envidia Update November 2008

I am back in Buenos Aires and returned to Envidia. With the higher taxi prices, it now costs about 25 pesos from Microcenter to Flores. Since my last visit two years ago, the upstairs rooms have been updated. They now all have aircon, toilets, bidets, sinks, and a shower. You are still only given a little hand towel and a small bar of soap, so it is unlikely that anyone is really taking a shower, but I guess it is now possible. The rooms are still small, but have a mattress on a frame in each room. I doubt that any of the sheets are changed between clients.

The prices are a bit higher since my last visit. Entrance is 20 pesos and includes one drink. The girls charge 100 p for 30 minutes in a room. I am not sure of the hourly rate. There have been 15 to 20 different girls on the two nights I visited, most ages in their 20s, with solid 6-7s as the norm. True, I did not see any 8s or 9s, but then again I did not really seen any ugly, dirty, skanky, old, or fat girls either. Just a lot of nice clean-looking girls ready for sex. About 5 girls were black from the Dominican Republic. I was very happy with my experience here and plan to return. Some (but not all) will kiss on the mouth a little, DATY accepted by all of my choices, all were CBJ, didn't try cola or request it. There were girls here at 11 pm, with the place really going at 1 am or so. I like getting there early, as there is little competition for the girls. Almost no pressure to buy a drink for the girls, and they don't seem to care either.

Not sure why this place doesn't get more attention on this forum, I think it is an excellent venue for the budget minded monger. Never felt unsafe. The taxi ride kinda sucks, though.

Ak233

How is Envidia on Sunday? Dolys?

Booty Call

Envidias. Didn't go upstairs, don't remember how it used to be so can't comment on the rennovations. The girl told me I could take her upstairs or there was a motel down the block.

Thursday night, 20 girls, a few Dominicanas, one black girl with the most amazing booty who I would have jumped on in a New York minute but she was already taken. Sorry, I can't help it.

Place was packed with Argentines.

As I said in my Doly's report, worth a visit to go out to Flores and check out this place and Doly's.

Can't report on any of the other clubs in the neighborhood but I passed one on the way over from Envidia, can't remember the name, 2 blocks from Directoria, poked my head in and just continued on.

IIRC 30p to enter now (as of Friday). 70p for a 20 minute session.

As I noted in another club review, it seems the chicas arrive en masse at about 12 now when I know it used to be 11pm. That was the hora clave when I always arrived - plenty of open space and you get to see the girls walking in in street clothes.

By 1230 there were about 12 girls, only one that turned me on. As noted below, the upstairs has been completely revamped and seems much cleaner. I didn't know any of the chicas from prior visits.

If Black Cubanas / Dominicanas are your thing there were a couple there thta night just as there always have been.

I will return midweek. BTW taxi from Recoleta is now 20p compared to 13p in 2006.

Best value in Flores

I had to visit this place after hearing that they upgraded their facilities. It seems that they now have rooms with real beds and private toilets.

I arrived there by 11:45 PM. Before entering I saw the new floor from the outside. I guess that there they have the upgraded facilities.

ARS 15 the entrance. By that time, only 10-15 girls, but as many arrived during the next hour.

I would say that 5 of them are fuckable. Some spinners, many of them Paraguayans and Dominicans. Setup and decoration downstairs remain the same, except that now they have a gorgeous waitress (I wonder if she would go upstairs) I liked a Paraguayan one called Karina, big butt, normal to small tits, naughty-looking face. Since I wanted to continue my search, I passed. Maybe another time.

Of all the boliches in Flores that I visited that day, it was clearly the better in terms of quality of girls.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Want to go to Envidia tonight?

A bunch of us mongers are getting together to go to Envidia or some other clubs in Flores, including Jackson, Punter etc. If anybody else is interested, Please show up at Exedra at 8 '0 clock Tonight.

SM

Trip Report: July 4th 2007

There were about 15-20 girls. Rated between 5s and 8s. There quickly ended up an imbalance of about 2:1 guys to girls. Most of the girls would stick together and the end of the bar and chat and dance together. Others would be playing pool. If watching girls play pool is your thing, this would be the place to go. Just try not to sit on the stools next to the table. I saw one of the chicas playing pool almost knock somebody in the head with the pool cue. I was only approached by 1 chica. But she was not my type.

I finished my drink and watched the girls but nobody caught my attention. I ended up leaving. This place is small and ended up getting really smoky really quick. *cough cough*. I'd recommend you take your chica to the chairs upstairs if you want to have a drink with her if you like to breathe.

Fees I payed:

$20 Door / Drink (1 tall bottle of Budweiser)

Wednesday Night

So, to be completely honest, except for meeting up with a couple of my monger pals, my short time here in BA has totally sucked! My last night, I said, "fuck it!", and decided to take a ride out to the clubs of the Flores District. Once again, the tables have turned. Nvidia, once the redheaded step child to Dolly's has gotten in some hot young / middle aged sluts. Still 15p to get in and 60 for 1/2 hour. The place had a good 20-25 chicas and about the same amount of dudes. I did see about 3 stunners, and a good 10-12 chicas I would have no problem doing. Of course, there we're a few non doables, but the ratio was really good.

I broke from tradition and chose a little blonde spinner named Veronica. Veronica (30 years young) was a thin blonde in great shape who reminded me of my German ex-girl friend. Pretty easy to spot as there was maybe only 3 blondes in the place. She's the shorter one with a nice big nose, and a tight little ass! I had one of the waitresses call her over. She started to babble in Castelluano, and I simply pointed to the ceiling above where the fuck rooms are located.

In la cama, she was a good little fuck. She didn't have any titties but a great little semi-round ass. She gave a good albeit brief CBJ with ball washing, then sat on Junior Judd. At first, I was letting her control things, but sensed she wanted more. I pulled her little body close to mine and started to bang away. The hard bang was on. We switched positions and went at it doggy style. I must say I rather enjoyed hittin that tight little body of hers. I could tell she like this position as she reached around to grab my ass signaling me to pump harder. I obliged. I got her in the position where her ass was sticking in the air while the rest of her body lay on the bed. Man, that felt good and tight. It was great cuz as I would pump she let out a loud moan. Doesn't get much better than that for 60p. No reason to bang her missionary as she wouldn't have anything jiggling, plus I was nearly out of breath.

I'm in the worst shape of my life so I went into jerk mode. She helped me finish up with a nice jerk. It felt like we had fucked for the entire 30 minutes. I look at my watch, just past 15 minutes. What a sorry excuse for a monger I've become!

Anyways, Envidia is definitely heading back in the right direction. I would do this chica again if given the chance along with about a dozen others. Cab fare is not cheap probably 40p round trip from Excedra. Get a couple of dudes together and roll down there. Remember, to get there early so you can get the chicas while they're fresh out of the oven (10:30-11:00pm)

Later Gents,

Judd

Far

After Nuevo Estilo I took a cab to Envidia since I got tons of time to kill. Man it seemed really far from Nuevo Estilo. About 20 minutes to get there. Questionable area and kind of a neighborhood bar. I forgot how much entry as it is little and included a drink. I sit down by the pool tables and check the action. I compare this to like Orleans to Excedra. Both places don't have real stunners but like Excedra it is hard to find a diamond in the rough.

I sit down and the blonde waitresses who is really friendly says we have lots of nice girls. I said ok bring me one. She brings a blond over who face wise is a 5 but the brown roots on her hair and the sloppy body told me no. But I said do you suck dick like you are sucking on the lollipop. She says I suck on the lollipop to stay in practise. I say good cuz I only want a blowjob for 60 pesos. She goes she was only joking and doesn't really like to do it. I tell her to take a hike.

The waitress comes back over and says what happened and said I want somebody flaca and short and petite. She says that will be tough but will bring one if she finds one. I waited and then left.

This place not worth the trip for me.

Spent a number of nights at Envidia early, with a follow up at Doly's. Overall I found more attractive girls at Doly's, but I liked the smaller club scene and less expensive services at Envidia. With that said, I probably had sex with about 6 or 7 different girls over the few nights I visited (I like to sample a couple of girls each time I visit) Most of the girls were in the 5-7 range. I usually showed up at 11 PM, but the place didn't really get going until after about 12 AM or 12:30 AM. However, a reasonable selection of girls was available even at 11 PM.

I paid 15 p entrance including one drink. Girls charge 60 p for 30 minutes and 100 p for one hour. Kissing, DATY, CBJ included. None of the girls pushed me for any drinks. The rooms, as mentioned, are basic. A very funny experience: every time I went up to a room next door, the girl handed me a little wash cloth and pointed me to the common bathroom. I did not really know what to do, so pretty much I just washed my hands each time (I suppose a gentleman would wash his dick) That towel is pretty small, though. They had a shower in the bathroom, but I really don't know who would use it.

I liked Envidia. Thanks for the forum members for sharing. Its easy enough to chat with the locals. One night I even played some pool.

Ak233

Tuesday night (1:00) was very quiet, as I arrived there were only 2 girls, but then there came about 6 that were up at the rooms. I didn't find the girls I've seen before, so I left for Nuevo Estilo (fortunately, I've found them there)

Posting Limitations