Thread: Envidia

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Good post Slugfest. That was my first time at Envidia too. That was kind of humorous when we returned and grabbed chicas within two minutes of walking in the place. No chit chat necessary there. The chica I acquired, "Marlyn" was actually a pretty good performer with a nice thin body. I wanted the chica Judd had acquired earlier but just could not bring myself to it. She was definitely the hottest in the place. After paying for my chica and going upstairs, we went straight into a room and apparently had jumped in front of people waiting in line. Someone opened the door while we were engaged in activities and informed us, we apologized and laughed. Not too much privacy there! I think they never set the clock on us there so a half hour turned into almost an hour. Apparently, I think a light is supposed to go on when time is up. Total cost was 60p plus a 20p tip. Overall, it was good experience. They are open Sundays and Marlyn asked me to return. I'll return again but not on this trip. Oh, and those rooms are really awful.

Interestingly, I did not feel that that area was unsafe, it seemed very middle class, but my taxi driver asked me why I was out there and said that the area is "medio peligroso".

After the AMA dinner last night (Friday) Judd, CO2 and another guy (forgot your handle! Headed over to Alamo, where we didn't dally long. We then decided to hit Flores around midnight, although Judd warned us that we had perhaps missed out on the best chicas already.

It's a fairly long cab ride out to Flores, which isn't a bad neighborhood at all - probably a very typical middle-class area with lots of restaurants, bars, etc. On Ave. Rivadivia. In other words, there's no reason to fear going out there.

Anyway, we arrived at Envidia, paid our 10 pesos each to get in, and luckily found a table for 3 without problems. The cover gets you a Budweiser grande or a soft drink.

Well, there were a bunch of chicas, but nothing that CO2 or I were particularly excited about. However, a tall chica with a baseball cap tickled Judd's fancy. She wouldn't agree to a 1/2 hour, so he took her out and up for an hour. Was it only an hour? He might still be banging her. At that point, Co2 and I decided that we'd wait for him and then head over to Doly's.

Doly's was way too crowded with dudes. Virtually every chica was occupied, so the 3 of us headed back to Envidia (where the girls looked doable and were available) Judd took off to pursue other temptations, while CO2 and I just wanted to bang it out with the first decent chick we saw back at Envidia.

I talked the doorman out of charging us again, which, as CO2 pointed out, just meant that we'd have to buy a regular-priced drink. Ha ha. Fortunately we didn't have to bother. CO2 and I both found some prey quickly. Mine was a thin, fairly tall bleach blond, dumb as a post, with no titties whatsoever. In other words, not for everyone, but I value the tall and thin above other things. I bought her a cheap drink (20p) and took her upstairs for a test drive. Things looked promising so we agreed to the standard 1/2 hour for 70p. Oh, I told her I was 1/2 Japanese and 1/2 Venezuelan (good line, Judd) and she either really believed that or is a magnificent actress.

Then something a bit odd happened. The place was so packed that there was a freaking line to get a room! We sat there with her on my lap for a good 15 minutes while other dudes banged it out in the surrounding rooms with their chicas. I guess that's Friday night for you.

No need for a lot of details here - good CBJ (I didn't even ask for uncovered) really good sex, but colita was off limits. Her name is Maita (My-EE-tah)

Headed out, found a taxi quickly and had an interesting conversation about all things BsAs related with the veteran cabbie. He told me of the evils of prosititution and I just smiled.

I visited Envidia recently after a long hiatus. There was a decent lineup of whoares and the prices are the same. Now they do a metal detector sweep on you at the door and they've lowered the lights inside. Harder to see.

Nothing else to report. Jacked a chica upstairs for p60. Yawn.

Excellent experience with Nati - 05/11

I went there 2 weeks ago. Same prices as posted before.

There were many more girls than on Monday. After a little while, a very young girl came from the cloak room. Nice face and body, looking like a newbie (no "professional uniform", as if it was improvised at home) Curly hair, dark eyes but light skin, no more than 20 why / o. She promised BBBJ for a tip, so we went upstairs.

Although she didn't had the best technique (kind of newbie sign, too) she made me CIM and then she spread the semen over my body with her hand sayng "is good for your skin". Sticky but lovely.

Left happy, just ARS 90 (ARS 60 for the service + ARS 30 for the tip)

Hope this helps,

Andres

Quote Originally Posted by El Grandote
    I went there today at about 2 am. There were 9 chicas all but two were not even deserving of my time let alone my plata (dinero) The two that were I did like were also very popular with the other chicos, since I am not one to wait in line I made it over to Doly's. See Doly report. With all due respect to those that like Envidia, it all yours.

EG
    You may have caught it on a bad night. 2am is peak time and I'm guessing that the cream of the crop were upstairs fucking. The fuck area is often full, unlike many other boliches'. I always arrive about 11:30.

I've been into Dolys a few times and despite the large selection never saw anything shagable. So it may be a preferences issue.

Hello Judd

Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    He tells me, "I'll be right back, I just want to get a nice BBBJ from her." I'm thinking to myself, there's no way he will just get a BBBJ from her. He'll lay some pipe. He comes back ˝ hour later, flushed in the face. He's like "Rain Man". "Was the BBBJ good?" "Yeahh." "Did you fuck her?" "Yeahh." "Did you Nut?" "Yeahh." We left the place snickering like a couple of school kids playing hooky.

Another thumbs up for Doly's.

Late,

Judd
    Thank you for reminding me that evening. It was great fun.

El Greco

Thumbs down Envidia are you serious!

I went there today at about 2 am. There were 9 chicas all but two were not even deserving of my time let alone my plata (dinero) The two that were I did like were also very popular with the other chicos, since I am not one to wait in line I made it over to Doly's. See Doly report. With all due respect to those that like Envidia, it all yours.

EG

Thanks Andres,

I will go back for sure now. Envidia was much better than Dolys based on my visits there. Nice to hear that its doing well again.

Visit to Envidia - 05/06

After Dolys, we visited Envidia.

ARS 10 entrance.

Many more doable girls than at Dolys. In fact, El Flaco and I spotted a nice girl whose name started with D. She would perfectly fit in any Recoleta club, since has perfect legs, a great butt and very nice face (although small tits) Unfortunately, she doesn't provide BBBJ, so no deal. ARS 60 for 30 minutes, ARS 100 the hour.

There were 2 or 3 more who were worth the try, but they were taken before I approached them. Too bad.

I will come back, for dure.

Left the place to visit Salomé

Andres

Doly's versus Envidia: The Epic Boliche Battle!

I went to Dolly's and Envidia on two occasions. The first night, there was a power outtage and Envidia was closed. We checked Envidia out on Friday. I'm sorry to report but there's been a dramatic shift in quality at Envidia. In the past, the chicas at Envidia were hotter than their counterpart but service was just okay. When we went into Envidia on a Friday night, arguably their busiest night, the quality was terrible. Only 1 doable chica in the entire boliche! As we're ditching this place, I caught sight of another doable chica. This was never the case in the past. The half dozen times I visited this place in the past, there was at least a dozen 7's and 8's. It's a damn shame this place has gone downhill. Talking with Moore, who has the numbers of a couple of the hottest and most popular chicas at the club, they were not working this Friday. He seems to think they are working at another club or have a steady stream of clients to service outside the club. Moore, keep abreast of the situation here. Avoid til the talent pool increases.

Doly's, on the other hand, had plenty of doable chicas. A funny thing happened on Wednesday night. I arrived with El Greco around 12 in the am. The place was jumping with a good dozen doable chicas. We have our beer and shue away the persistent 4 and 5's. We get down to calling over a couple of 7's and 8'. When all of a sudden the place empties of nearly all doable chicas. It was somewhat surreal. One minute we're like "okay, what about that one over there or the tall blonde by the lockers." Ala Gazaam, Bada Bing Bada Boom, there gone. I'm left with ˝ bottle of warm Quilmes, a hardon, and about 20 4's and 5's! What's a horny monger to do? For me, I can't bang a chica in one of these places if I know she just finished with another dude, unless, it's another monger. I realize this is a stupid statement as they were probably getting banged before I arrive at the joint. Nevertheless, If I see a chica walking thru the front door and put her coat away, I check her off my list.

Luckily, I spot the one remaining hot chica. I quickly point at her and waive her over. She does the "who me" gesture. Yeah you, the lone hot chica, "Venga por favor." She's a little thin for my taste, but she is damn hot. El Greco even commented on how pretty she was. I think her name was Carina but don't quote me. She's pretty easy to spot because she's really tall. Both times I visited the place she wore a white 2 piece outfit. She's 22, has short black hair, alabaster skin, and a shamrock tattoo on the back of her shoulder. Again, can't say enough about her face, very attractive. She sits on my lap and we exchange pleasantries. After a few minutes of the "how old are you" and "when did you arrive" bs, I get a fairly good read on this chica and head upstairs wit her. 70P ˝ hour.

In the room, she reveals a wonderful set of natural large be small C rack. I was also surprised to see a nice ass. Although it wasn't big, it had a nice round shape. Great BBBJ mixed with ball licking. I really enjoyed banging this chica in several positions. I go til the point of exhaustion. She's wondering why it's taking me so long to blow. I told her to be patient with me (as my cock is still in shock from being in sex prison for the past 4 months). If you haven't figured it out, I'm somewhat voyeuristic. I have her get in a really nice position so I can watch her play and lick her perky Nips. I'm still having trouble finishing when she asks me, "would you like to cum on tits?" Thank you Monger Gods! I think that's an absolutely smashing idea! It goes without saying, I had a great jerk all over her Ta's. Visions of marriage are quickly dashed as she heads upstairs with a Porteno about 5 minutes after we finished. Poor sap doesn't know he's getting trace samples of Judd's Jizz when he gets friendly with her boobies. Irony being, I'm probably a sap as well as some dude probably did the same thing to her before me. It is what it is!

So that was Wednesday night. On Friday night, we leave Envidia since it completely sucked! Doly's is even better than Wednesday night. We survey the scene, and I spot the hot blonde I wanted on Wednesday night before the mass exodus occurred. She is built for fucking! Another tall one with tits and ass. I don't waste any time and motion her over to our table. She comes over with 2 of her friends which are good quality. Maybe it's the blonde in her, but she comes over and sits on El Greco's lap. I feel like the guy in the movie who puts his arms out for the girl and she hugs the dude behind him. It's not a problem as El Greco knows I want this chica. He also said he wasn't going to session tonight (little did he know he would change his mind). I point upstairs and we're gone.

Her name is Liliana, and she is a baller! I'd say she's in her early 30's. Her tits aren't as perky as her counterpart, but has a killer full ass! Again, she's tall, and her body is perfectly porpotioned. I can't begin to describe how good in bed this chica was, but will do my best. Her CBJ was outstanding. I didn't mind the BJ being CBJ (she will BBBJ if asked no propina needed) as I probably would have nutted. Very energetic. I basically had to pull her off my dick. We start to go at it, and she really likes the hard bang. It's awesome, as I'm spanking her ass and she's spanking me back. She pulls me off the bed, positions herself by a wall, and sticks her ass out at me. Because she so tall, I have easy access to drill her hard from behind. Finish with a nice release. Forgot to mention, she only work Thu/Fri/Sat.

Another tremendous session with a chica from Doly's. That makes it 4 for 4 with me at this place. All 4 sessions I've had at Doly's have been fantastic ball busting experiences for me. I head downstairs and give the juicy details to El Greco. He admits, he doesn't like to monger late in the evening. However, his interest is peaked when I tell him Liliana is a nasty little fuck buddy. He talks with her to makes sure she will BBBJ. Not a problem. He tells me, "I'll be right back, I just want to get a nice BBBJ from her." I'm thinking to myself, there's no way he will just get a BBBJ from her. He'll lay some pipe. He comes back ˝ hour later, flushed in the face. He's like "Rain Man". "Was the BBBJ good?" "Yeahh." "Did you fuck her?" "Yeahh." "Did you Nut?" "Yeahh." We left the place snickering like a couple of school kids playing hooky.

Another thumbs up for Doly's.

Late,

Judd
    Last edited by Judd; 12-05-05 at 06:12. Reason: Forgot to mention something

envidia

What kind of bussiness people run a pig pen like that? And you guys should be willing to pay for a transatorio room, that is clean and has a nice shower. Dirty sheets dirty matress, how do you know who was on them before you. Is that one piece of ass, worth gone home with a case of body lice. I don't think I would want to hook up with any of those chicas knowing they screw under those conditions. Be smart go where its clean.

Sconjo USA

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    Andres,

Envidia is apparently reading the notes in their suggestions box. Recently they began changing the sheets. Next improvement, raising the room dividers to actually be walls. Regardless, I give Envidia two thumbs up.
    Sheets? There was no sheet at all on the dirty matress in the partition that I used. The filth, the sounds other guys make, and the darkness, are all part of the experience.

FYI, Envidia recently increased prices. I hadnt been there in several weeks. Cover is still p10 which includes one 500ml beer. 1/2 hour session up to p60 from p50. Additional beers up to p10 from p5. It looks like there may have been some management change there as I didnt recognize most of the doormen / bartenders - I used to know them all.

The chicas are mostly the same, but there are usually a couple new faces every time I go.

Andres,

As you probably suspected, 12:15 is just a tad too early to leave Envidia, especially on a Friday. If you had stayed until 1:00 I bet you would have seen a lot more talent.

When I went last week the taxi took a slightly different, but quicker, route using some smaller roads in Flores. That area is loaded with streetwalkers / cornerstanders if you're into that.

Envidia is apparently reading the notes in their suggestions box. Recently they began changing the sheets. Next improvement, raising the room dividers to actually be walls. Regardless, I give Envidia two thumbs up.

Early nose poking

I opened my boliche hopping at this establishment, very early by BA standards (11:30 PM)

I was really reluctant to visit a place like this because many boliches get jam packed on Fridays. However, due to being at the end of the month (people didn't cash their salaries yet) the place didn't get that busy by 12:15 AM.

As an early-bird fringe, entrance was free for me. Nice!

Very few things changed there from my last visit, for good or for bad (same decor, same girls but 1-2 new, and I'm talking 9 months ago. There were few girls in the premises, and more were coming, but same-old-same-old. Prices the same, too (ar$50 for half hour and ar$100 for the hour)

By 12:15, I left for Dolys.

Take-aways: There are 2 girls ho were new and doable (nice bodies, cute faces) One of them is a brunette misionera called Roxana.

May visit next week.

Hope this helps.

Andres

Posting Limitations