Thread: Envidia

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    They also offered me a 20 minute, 40 peso visit. I didn't pull any chicas here, but did check it out last month when I did my tour of Flores.

Envidia is full of local flavors

Had great times at Envidia.

Found 2 girls that were some of the prettiest and nicest anywhere. One is 18, the other 19. Will post some pictures after some editing since they don't want their faces shown.

It's very nice to have multiple sessions with these nice girls and hang around the bar socializing with the local guys. They love to practice their English and will pour out their life story. The rooms upstairs are old and dirty but bar is very friendly and the whole place reeks of local flavors.

Argentinians are easily the nicest people you will find anywhere.

Thumbs up Envidia

Ive been remiss about carrying my camera about, but I promise to be more dilligent in the future. Envidia in Zona Flores 1/2 block from Rivadarvia and Guirno, on Guirno. 50 pesos the 1/2 hour or 100 the hour. For that price you can go upstairs in rooms where I'm sure 1000s have layed before you where suspiciously thin sheets cover a very tired looking mattress, or you can take the girl to a motel around the corner and pay 30 pesos for a the luxury of clean sheets, jucuzzi and no strange smell of musk.

Out of the 15 girls that were there 4 were smoking hot. by hot i mean 23 y/o uruguayan 34dd, 34 waist and very friendly and accomodating. tip the bar tender 2 pesos when she brings u your drink thats included in the 10 peso admission fee and ask her "QUIEN ES DE BUENA ONDA" or who gives good service. no one there spoke english.

Smile Delayed report from Envidia days after Easter day.

I went to Envidia days after Easter Sunday.
    My taxi driver had a hard time finding the place even with correct address.
    I pay 10 Peso entrance and get my large bottle of Bud, I see around 50 to 60 Local Argentine Men around 8 working woman sitting next to some men. More Men than woman.It was crowded not a place for me to sit so I stood by the bar looking at some of the ladies walk by. Which is worth 10 P to me.Thats why its so crowded. I love the skimpy outfits the ladies were thats why I came here. I do not speak spanish and it was challenging for me. One of the girls got the doorman to help me out, his english is as bad as my spanish.
    Anyhow I got a lady for 100P. We go outside upstairs, and yes the dirty filthy bed sheets looks like have not been washed for a week and open roof so you could here everyone else doing there thing loud and clear. For 100p I got a 7 body 6 face and BBBJ and multiposition. The Community bathroom/shower looks well used the shower portion has cement floor like the kind in the street were car drives over.
    The prices are fixed 10p entrance include bottle of bud. 100p for lady. I would like to try Dolys before coming back here but for 10p cant go wrong. Some doable working woman here.

Chica seeker, we all have those experiences from time to time. I wouldn't worry too much about your age. It just depends on the girl. I am a younger guy, fairly good looking guy and I was after this chica with an amazing ass. I approached her and she was all stuck up and a few minutes later she went over to a table of a 70 year old guy. You should know in the bar whether the chica is interested in you or not. Don't take it personally because one girl didn't like you, it happens to all of us frequently no matter who we are.

Also I agree about the brothel rooms which are a little hardcore, but still usable. Its much better to use any of the love hotels (albergue transitorios) that are all over the place in Flores. You can ask the door man or the chica where one is, and usually it is in walking distance. They are much cheaper than the ones in Centro or Recoleta, usually 25 pesos/$8.

Envidia is a great place and my favorites cabaret/bar in Flores. The girls are absolutely amazing here, the prices are cheap and anything you want is on the table. I sometimes like to take out two or three girls to a love hotel for an hour (you can arrange for 150 pesos/$50 for two girls for an hour).

Buenos Aires in general is a city of great tits and ass, all of that pasta and beef they constantly eat goes to all of the right places, but in Envidia its magnified 5 fold. Many girls wear these hot as hell white, green or red tights with their asses hanging out. Often they'll play pool, bending over the pull stick right in front of you. There ain't no finer sight than hot, semi-naked chicas playing pool.

The only problem with Envidia, and the Flores clubs in general, is that the guys to chica ratio is not very good. On a busy night there might be 40 girls working in Envidia, but only 10 at any given time due to all of the guys constantly taking them out. It also makes getting the finest chicas a little difficult.

The best time to go to Envidia is on the slow nights, i.e. Sunday through Tuesday, or very early (11:30 PM or earlier) or very late (4:30 AM or later). Otherwise there will be 40 guys oggling over 10 chicas. On a Monday night at 12 AM you have your own personal harem of some of the finest girls in the city.

As far as the performance of the girls, it varies from girl to girl as always but in general I've had outstanding experiences. These girls know how to have sex, and seem to enjoy it greatly. However its always a good idea to avoid the girls fresh on the scene, as you get the kind of experience that Chica Seeker had. The best type of girls are not the fresh ones, nor the hardened pros, but the ones in between who are experienced and comfortable in what they are doing.

An older monger´s perspective

Last night after dinner with Jackson and Capt Dave, two fellow mongers and I decided to visit Envidia in Flores. I had not been there before and it was on my list of new places to visit on this trip. Judd has recently done a detailed review of this place including address, entrance fee, setup, etc. so I won´t rehash those aspects of the place.

The first thing I noticed (after the skimpy outfits worn by the girls that don´t cover their asses) was that it is a very young local crowd. I was easily the oldest monger in the place. However, there were some very doable chicas as noted by Judd. Apparently the drill is that after you select your girl and buy her a drink, you have the option of taking her upstairs to an area where there are some sofas to chat and check out her assets before taking her to the “hotel” next door. If you decide to go next door you pay the girl upfront before you leave.

I selected arguably the sexiest chica in the place. Her name sounded like “Simena” although it is probably has a different spelling. She was 21, slim, about 5´7”, with a beautiful ass that was not covered by the little thing that she was wearing. She told me that she had only started there 4 nights previous. However, you never know what to believe with these girls. I paid her 100 pesos for the hour as 30 minutes isn´t usually enough time for me to get the job done being an older monger.

Anyway, we go next door, which is really about a half a dozen rooms directly above the Club as near as I could tell. There was a 20 minute lineup for the rooms. I saw 3 or 4 guys go into one of the rooms with one chica. Interesting. Finally it was our turn. To say that I was not impressed with the room would be an understatement It made the rooms at 1707 Sante Fe look upscale by comparison. It was filthy from all the traffic and was barely big enough to contain the double bed which I didn´t even want to lie on. The walls don´t go to the ceiling and are more like partitions. The advantage to this was that you could her the other chicas moaning as they were getting banged.

Unfortunately, I was not about to get any moans out of my Chica or anything else for that matter. Kissing was out of the question, the suggestion of oral on her horrified her, and she was reluctant to blow me even with a condom on. I pondered as to how I was going to fuck this chica without actually touching her. Anyway, I did figure out a way but I had to keep checking her pulse to see if she was still alive. It seemed that she was fixated with something on the ceiling.

After about 15 minutes of this I decided “no mas” and ended the session. I was a bit upset but this was my only bad experience on this trip and you know that you are going to have the occassional bad one. In fairness to her perhaps it was inexperience on her part after only a few nights on the job, but I suspect that being banged by the oldest guy in the place was less than inspiring for her. My companions had left and I was not about to complain management about the session, being less than fluent in Spanish and being alone in this area of town.

I was, however, in no mood to try out Dolly´s, which had been the original plan.
    Last edited by Chica Seeker; 04-02-05 at 17:44. Reason: I screwed up

Prices are fixed:

All the prices are set. The bang rooms are located off premise in a hotel next door. There's probably an ordinance against mixing alcohol with poontang within the city limits of BA!

Brothel?

Judd,

Thanks for the info. Is this place a brothel with in-house rooms, etc or a club like Madahos? If its the former, sounds almost like a termas in Brazil.

" Chica services are 50p 1/2 100p hr."

Does this mean the prices are fixed? This would actually be nice.

Cheers.

Crypton

Envidia

Envidia is located just off Rivadavia on Avenida Argerich in Flores. I don't know the street address. Just tell the cab the cross streets. Once you reach Argerich, coming from Centro on Rivadavia, look to your right. The club will be on the left side of Argerich about 2 or 3 buildings from the corner.

Entrance is 10p and you receive a large bottle of Bud. Chica services are 50p 1/2 100p hr. The place is much smaller than Doly's. It was fairly crowded with about 25-30 girls working. The quality of chicas, in my opinion, is better than both Affaire locations and Salome. A friend of mine, whose never been to the club, commented on the abundance of doable chicas. One girl who showed up late was a "Black" level chica. Every dude in the club was calling her over to get an up close look at this girl and her assets. I had just sessioned or I would have took her up for a spin.

I chose a girl with a killer ass. She was one of those Eastern European types with the black hair, short bangs, light skin look. Her performance was simply okay with no sparks flying. She got a little into it towards the end of the session, but was definitely not a GFE experience. I don't have any problem if the chica disconnects in this type of environment. This is the type of service that I've come to expect from these high volume clubs and apartments. That's what makes my experience over at Doly's so special.

Conversly, my buddy picked out a girl he wanted. He was walking over to the bar to feel her out when he bumped into another chica. He thought she was hot. He didn't try and chit chat with her, but just took her up to the room cold. He had a very enjoyable experience with this girl. I will try to pump him for more info about this chica. I talked with my girl for at least 15 minutes, and thought I had a good feeling about her. You never know what can happen at these sorta clubs. One thing I do like about both Clubs in Flores. If the girl turns out to be a dud your only out 50/60 pesos as opposed to 200-300p at the recoleta clubs. you can always ask a waiter who'se known for giving good service. I always forget to exercise this tip until I get subpar service.

Envidia has more hot women than Doly's (Doly's has more girls in total). The girls outfits are little skimpier than Doly's. There's something cool about seeing chicas walking around with their asses hanging out, especially when they are playing pool. However, my experiences with the NVidia girls (I think I've sessioned 6 times) has only netted 2 memorable experiences. Both of these places are at least a 20 minute cab ride from Recoleta. It will run you about 30p roundtrip. Its best to come with a couple of dudes to split the cabfare, and canvas the joints.

Later,

Judd

Administrator

Venues: 398

Envidia

Envidia Rivadavia & Argerich (near Nazca) (in Flores)

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default....5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Posting Limitations