Thread: Periplo Bar

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Closed

Tape on the door, closed.

As I said "This bar serves the financially, politically and socially connected ".

Just kidding.

Bad Attutude

I rented an apartment next door to the club.

I picked up a chica from the club.

We agreed on a price, downstairs outside the club. In the room she wanted more, just as we got started in bed.

I had to drag her out of the apartment screaming. Luckily there was not any other people in their apartments on the floor. Or they did not care.

Security called up and asked what happened. I told them she was a nuts. I talked to the doorman at the club and explained what happened; he spoke English so everything was taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    This bar serves the financially, politically and socially connected clients that live in the Plaza San Martin area. As well as the tourists from the Plaza Hotel. I do no think they will allow bad attitude chicas to work there. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

This bar serves the financially, politically and socially connected clients that live in the Plaza San Martin area. As well as the tourists from the Plaza Hotel. I do no think they will allow bad attitude chicas to work there. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Noelio

I had never been to Periplo, was my last night this trip and needed my ashes hauled in the worst (or should I say best?) way. Noelia was by far the best looking one in the place. A couple of other cute ones and a few real fuglies. I had too many pesos left over so I settled with her at AR 2,000 for all big including BBBJ, cola and anal. She was a MILF, I would say mid 30's with bolt one that are just starting to give way to gravity, but nice big perky nipples. And a completely shaved kitty.

Well, I'm sure a number of you would disagree, but for $133.00 I got the best hobbying experience of my life, and I've been at it since Nixon left the White House. A very high level of enthusiasm (faking? Very possibly, but I don't care since I'm paying for a fantasy) - a real professional. Wet, sloppy blowjob leading to 69' which led to her rimming me while I licked her with my finger up to the third knuckle in her ass. Cowgirl followed by doggy, missionary followed by anal cowgirl followed by anal reverse cowgirl. I finally came in her mouth while she gave my prostate a little nudge from the inside.

There's something to be said for experience. She read me like a book and flicked me like a proper working girl. Probably the best $133 I've ever spent.

Looks -7. 0.

Sex - 10.

Attitude - 10.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tireseus For This Post:

short visit

Stopped by on a Tuesday around midnight. Beer at the bar was 100 pesos. Only three or four chicas and not much happening. One came over to chat and was told that most of the other girls were already out on salidas so it may be better to arrive earlier. Comfortable enough place and they have a darkened area upstairs where you could probably make out in private. Not tempted though by what I saw and moved on later to Hook.

A memory

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Periplo.

Marcelo T de Alvear 554.

Directly across from the Marriott and almost on the corner of Florida. Next door to a very nice Leather Shop that will make you custom jackets, etc.

Nothing has been posted about this place in years and for good reasons but I walked in a few days ago and I was pleasantly surprised.

It seems that they open around 2 pm and by 5 or 6 pm there are between 15 and 20 girls in there. I can't think of ANY other Chica Bar that opens up that early.

The place is Very nice although they had to remove the Pole! Looks and feels like an old English Pub with tuck and roll leather seating, great fuck booths upstairs, wood paneled walls and a nice selection of single malts. Not too smoky or loud. It would be a fine bar Anywhere in the world.

I have not returned to verify the 15 to 20 Chicas at 6 pm but it's worth a shot if your near by and a must if your staying at the Marriott or anywhere else in the area.

Especially since Orleans is a JOKE! I did meet a Super Chica from Uruguay but she shall remain nameless to protect the innocent for now! Fellow Monger had her for dinner but would not share the details. She is Very attractive.

5 ft .9 in. Tall, dark haired and with a medium build. Not aggressive but some of the others were.

I must have been there 20 minutes and NOBODY asked me what I wanted to drink. No pressure which is very rare in these places.

So maybe we have a new option for the early evening, Happy Hour Hookers.

Have Fun,

TL.

The Doorman Amado and the Manager Sergio seem straight up too.
    I used to rent a great apartment right next door but at that time it was a complete waste of time.

However one night as I was returning to my apartment there was a keeper standing outside.

She quickly accepted my invitation and spent the first of many nights over several years.

Don B.

Periplo

Periplo.

Marcelo T de Alvear 554.

Directly across from the Marriott and almost on the corner of Florida. Next door to a very nice Leather Shop that will make you custom jackets, etc.

Nothing has been posted about this place in years and for good reasons but I walked in a few days ago and I was pleasantly surprised.

It seems that they open around 2 pm and by 5 or 6 pm there are between 15 and 20 girls in there. I can't think of ANY other Chica Bar that opens up that early.

The place is Very nice although they had to remove the Pole! Looks and feels like an old English Pub with tuck and roll leather seating, great fuck booths upstairs, wood paneled walls and a nice selection of single malts. Not too smoky or loud. It would be a fine bar Anywhere in the world.

I have not returned to verify the 15 to 20 Chicas at 6 pm but it's worth a shot if your near by and a must if your staying at the Marriott or anywhere else in the area.

Especially since Orleans is a JOKE! I did meet a Super Chica from Uruguay but she shall remain nameless to protect the innocent for now! Fellow Monger had her for dinner but would not share the details. She is Very attractive.

5 ft .9 in. Tall, dark haired and with a medium build. Not aggressive but some of the others were.

I must have been there 20 minutes and NOBODY asked me what I wanted to drink. No pressure which is very rare in these places.

So maybe we have a new option for the early evening, Happy Hour Hookers.

Have Fun,

TL.

The Doorman Amado and the Manager Sergio seem straight up too.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Yeah, I love it when chicas in other countries quote me prices based from where I'm from. Does she offer to fuck guys from Bolivia for $5 since that's what they may pay there?

Fernanda?

Was in BA back in July. I travel globally. A lot. So I had done my research before visiting BA. Arrived on a Saturday morning and stayed at the Marriott until Sunday morning before going up North a bit. Went for a walk to Gysell's Place and had a large time with Veronica. Great attitude and banging body! Later that day I stopped by Orleans (I think that's the place on the corner that looks like a coffee shop) About a dozen ladies were present and one sharp looking brunette offered me her services for something like US$250 as she was aware that is what "the going rate was in America". I walked and seemed to have forgotten her name. Walking back to the Marriott from Orleans I had a couple of young women try to drag me into a club on a side street, managed to extricate myself, and stopped in for a Kilkenny at an Irish bar for quick pint before meeting business associates for dinner. After dinner, I was walking by Periplo (behind the Marriott) and I spoke for a bit to a slightly thick but sexy young lady by the name of Fernanda. Does anyone know anything about her? I may be back and would like to give her a spin. Anyway, a couple of weeks later I passed back through BA, stayed at the Marriott, and called Gysell's for outcall with Veronica again. Veronica was not in so early (I had just arrived from the airport and wanted a little action) so Gysell's send Kiara. I had heard okay things about her but, in the end, was not so impressed. Seems she smoked a lot and that turns me off a bit. Also, I like them to have a little tighter body. So. Back to the point. Anyone know Fernanda?

Thank you

Briefly stuck my head in the door here yesterday around 9PM since it was next door to my friend's apartment. Chatted with a girl in the doorway and she said the girls are asking for $100US and a chica drink is 70 pesos (didn't inquire about a regular drink) Place is nice though and if I had an expense account staying at the Marriot it would be an option.

By the way, those that are interested in knowing, Soledad (Aka SOLE) from Cattos's is working here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Ah, you finally broke you out of that Tijuana prison! Was it by tunnel or did you scale the wall?
    Turns out my cellmate was a tranny they picked up in Adelita's. I gave him my last few pesos for his clothes and made my way out with a group of putanas being sent over to a party for the Hefe de Policia.

I have to admit, I don't look half bad as a woman, I'll never get used to those damned high heels though!

Quote Originally Posted by Guillermo
    Hunt,

The rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Did we know each other in a former life?

Saludos!
    Ah, you finally broke you out of that Tijuana prison! Was it by tunnel or did you scale the wall?

I always thought that was a trumped up charge. How they got that sheep to testify in Spanish against you, I'll never know. I thought sheep only spoke Welsh.

Now I have seen lots of those "clubs" in that area!

Posting Limitations