Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    A great, great place.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Exedra alive and well

Two nights this week I have been at Exedra between 7pm-10:30 pm, each night a chica named Sandra attracted my attention, she was dressed to kill winking and making kissy faces last night I asked her how much she said 1500 I did not haggle with her as I was not able to avail myself of her services at the moment but have her number for future reference. Last night at 10:30 there must have been a dozen chicas lined up on the wall next to the café.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sandra.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    With the elections on Sunday and mandatory voting, this past weekend was out of whack in many regards.
    Yeah, no argie is going to take a chance on not voting and facing that fifty centavo fine.

Exedra

I was in BA in Feb 2017 and lotsa chicas at Exedra. This was after 10pm and the change is they can no longer sit inside or outside they can stand outside near the front wall but can not sit at the tables even if invited. This may have changed after feb..

Elections

With the elections on Sunday and mandatory voting, this past weekend was out of whack in many regards.

Tres3.

They banned the girls years ago.

However, nearby street walking remains some times, but there is no good quality anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan  [View Original Post]
    I stop by exedra and didn't see no chicas.

I guess they don't work Sundays or I stop by too early.

Just reporting from BA.

No chicas

I stop by exedra and didn't see no chicas.

I guess they don't work Sundays or I stop by too early.

Just reporting from BA.

Winner 2017 Noob of the year

Here are some pics of chicks on Facebook, but looks like it is from 2014

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Derkommi...05644489503366
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10535688_705646142836534_2727394323010800947_o.jpg‎  

Delirio

Deleiro Bar

Can anyone tell me where Deleiro is? Thanks.

Jajajajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    The stories on this site about greedy Argies are legion. They just never learn.

I have two real pips for you from this trip.

Number one - girl I have known for a while shows up at Newport and I take her out on 25 January, see her the following night but she gets a call and jumps up in the middle and has to go. OK no problem so far. She texts me to tell me she is not feeling well on the 27th but wants to come over - tell her no to get better since I know the service will be bad if she is already calling with excuses. Now on 29 January she texts me and tells me I made her sick, sore throat and cough, she had to go to a private hospital for medication and I now owe her - wait for it - $2000 US for rent and meds and child care. Never mind that I paid her for the two times she came over even though she left early.

Number two - after a nice evening dropped by Deleiro for a late drink at 2:30 AM. Talked to a couple of girls I know then spot this cute little number in the typical little black dress, about an 7.5. She comes over and we chat a bit, got her a drink and figure why not test the waters. Now mind you it is now 3:45 AM and the place is pretty empty by that time, so I pitch her a number and she looks me straight in the eye and says no she wants $400 US.

We have all seen this same mentality more times than I can count. The girls go home with no money at the end of the night and business owners continue to further kill their business by continuing to raise prices.

At one time this country was a world class economic power due to its agriculture and now its a hopeless basket case living out in La La Land.
    FUBAR.........oh wait ....there is no reasoning here.

It's Argentina

The stories on this site about greedy Argies are legion. They just never learn.

I have two real pips for you from this trip.

Number one - girl I have known for a while shows up at Newport and I take her out on 25 January, see her the following night but she gets a call and jumps up in the middle and has to go. OK no problem so far. She texts me to tell me she is not feeling well on the 27th but wants to come over - tell her no to get better since I know the service will be bad if she is already calling with excuses. Now on 29 January she texts me and tells me I made her sick, sore throat and cough, she had to go to a private hospital for medication and I now owe her - wait for it - $2000 US for rent and meds and child care. Never mind that I paid her for the two times she came over even though she left early.

Number two - after a nice evening dropped by Deleiro for a late drink at 2:30 AM. Talked to a couple of girls I know then spot this cute little number in the typical little black dress, about an 7.5. She comes over and we chat a bit, got her a drink and figure why not test the waters. Now mind you it is now 3:45 AM and the place is pretty empty by that time, so I pitch her a number and she looks me straight in the eye and says no she wants $400 US.

We have all seen this same mentality more times than I can count. The girls go home with no money at the end of the night and business owners continue to further kill their business by continuing to raise prices.

At one time this country was a world class economic power due to its agriculture and now its a hopeless basket case living out in La La Land.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    I shouldn't be after so many years, but I am constantly amazed by the Argentine mentality--If business is bad, raise the price.

Tres3.
    It is a genetic defect.

Argentina Mentality

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    Just left Excedra about an hour ago and they had a lot of girls. Non of them very attractive and they were all asking for 1500 Peso . Keep was full of women. They actually had a lot of guys aswell but more women then men . However they all seemed stick up so I walked out. BA ain't what it used to be. Don't come here for the hobby. Everybody is trying to get out of here. Those who can't are stuck and miserable . It is really expensive. There was one decent girl asking for $1800 pesos. I was like it is crazy what SW are asking for.
    I shouldn't be after so many years, but I am constantly amazed by the Argentine mentality--If business is bad, raise the price.

Tres3.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Saturday

Just left Excedra about an hour ago and they had a lot of girls. Non of them very attractive and they were all asking for 1500 Peso . Keep was full of women. They actually had a lot of guys aswell but more women then men . However they all seemed stick up so I walked out. BA ain't what it used to be. Don't come here for the hobby. Everybody is trying to get out of here. Those who can't are stuck and miserable . It is really expensive. There was one decent girl asking for $1800 pesos. I was like it is crazy what SW are asking for.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewOrleans For This Post:

Posting Limitations