Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    I have been to Cafe Excedra a few times, never took a girl out from there. I would start my. Night out around 10:00, eat dinner and see what was available. Food is not bad, and average price. 80 percent of women are 40 and up. Some are good looking older woman if that is your thing. Pay no more than 800 for an hour, if you are good at negotiating, can probably get more time or less pesos. Was told that after midnight some younger, better looking woman show up.

Needed an excedrin

So I headed over here for a final swing at the bat on Wednesday night. This was my first time in a café hookup place. I must admit the idea is great. Its different.

The place as a legitimate café is ok. I sat down and ordered food and drink and got settled in. A supposedly 31 yr old girl, who resembled the crypt-keeper's granddaughter, saw me and came over. I didn't mind. She was actually more palatable than anything else in there. I didn't know if I wanted anything more from her, but I figured some coffee chat couldn't be so bad. I bought her a coffee.

When I noticed that she was missing some teeth, that's when any hope she had with me went right out the window.

She kept trying to get me to go have sex with her. Ew. The whole time she wouldn't stop touching me. Ew. I told her I was too tired to go do anything afterwards, but she couldn't just leave it at that. Oh no, that's when the begging started. I recognize that she spent some time with me, and I didn't want to make a bad reputation for myself, so I had no problem kicking her a 100 p for the time. But no no, that's when she started angling for 100 USD! Just to shut her up I gave her another 100 p but I diplomatically kept it moving and got out of there. Unbelievable.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawman For This Post:

Yeah I want to be clear

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    It may have been my fault because the only thing that I care about is an Anal Cowgirl so I never even thought about it.

But you are correct in saying that she is one of the sweetest girls that I can recommend and a Must Do 3-Way with Mia.

Not Maria.

Thanks,

TL

Just different tastes I guess.
    Outside of that one thing, she was very eager to please. Without going into any graphic details, she told me that she actually prefers backdoor action to the front porch swing. When I related some of my recent experiences regarding this activity that have sort of put me off of it, she explained (in fairly graphic detail) her prework cleansing preparations that would avoid a reoccurrence with her.

No hard feelings at all. If CBJ v BBBJ isn't an issue for you I would recommend her.

Maybe My Fault

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Sabrina (the blonde that does doubles with Maria) just left the house. While she's easily one of the sweetest chicks I've ever spent time with, if you like the BB in BBBJ you need to give her a pass. It never occurred to me to ask her as she had been recommended by TL and it was beyond my ability to imagine he would make that recommendation without mentioning that limit. I'm not blaming him, nor her, I didn't ask, so it's my bad.

Anyway, just wanted to pass this on so nobody else has to find out like I did.

DR.
    It may have been my fault because the only thing that I care about is an Anal Cowgirl so I never even thought about it.

But you are correct in saying that she is one of the sweetest girls that I can recommend and a Must Do 3-Way with Mia.

Not Maria.

Thanks,

TL

Just different tastes I guess.

Beyond belief

Sabrina (the blonde that does doubles with Maria) just left the house. While she's easily one of the sweetest chicks I've ever spent time with, if you like the BB in BBBJ you need to give her a pass. It never occurred to me to ask her as she had been recommended by TL and it was beyond my ability to imagine he would make that recommendation without mentioning that limit. I'm not blaming him, nor her, I didn't ask, so it's my bad.

Anyway, just wanted to pass this on so nobody else has to find out like I did.

DR.

Who Was She? (Yesterday, Wed. Feb. 5th) around roughly 5:30pm)

I stopped at Exedra yesterday maybe a little after 5 pm. Just as I was sitting down (outside) I noticed a girl, by herself, sitting in the corner, away from seeódoba and away from the sidewalk. Not bad looking. I wasn't sure if she was a working girl or not. I had just come from a privado so I was not looking for any action and sat facing the same way she was but near the sidewalk. So I could see her if I turned around a bit in my chair. Behind me and one table away from this girl was a guy in a mostly red tee shirt and longish black hair. Because of the traffic noise I could not effectively eavesdrop (damnit). The girl spoke a bit of English and they struck up a conversation. The guy said where he was from which the girl had a hard time understanding but did eventually. I didn't hear much after that but he moved to her table and a while later they left. They must have walked toward Santa Fe as I did not see them leave.

So, dude in the red shirt, how was she? How much was she? Contact info? Inquiring mongering minds want to know.

Thanks, Bob.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Jan 21 At midnight.

This place had a good number of people. More guys than girls. Plenty of older chicks and probably 29 regular girls and one attractive one.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewOrleans For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBob  [View Original Post]
    They were display models / sales women from direct tv who had a bad months and they needed extra money to pay bills.
    You still believe in the tooth fairy as well, I assume.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Two guys went at 12:30 am

Most of the ladies were over 40 year old or had that hardened street pro. Look about them. BUT We spotted two attractives ladies in their 20's that looked attractive and were not dressed like obvious ladies of the evening. Someone else was working them both so we sat and waited. 30 minutes later, they were at our table. They were display models / sales women from direct tv who had a bad months and they needed extra money to pay bills. These two blondes were the only thing I would put by dick into regarding of price or free.

My girl after a nice chat asked for 800 pesos for a long hour or until two cums{TCS. Ellipses}start with bucal con, then bucal only covering head--she work work a sin shaft with tongue real good. I said no thanks and started to get the under the table massage. Maybe? She was very slender and was telling that her pussy was so tight and small, that where I would want to be{TCS. Ellipses}I was thinking maybe as she stroked my inner thight with her nails lightly through my jeans.

My buddy was having problems: he wanted a 24 hour date which was to start at 3 am Dec. 31 and go thru new years eve. She had a child and lived in tigre--very complicated. I was not thrilled about a lady who was describing an od program with the bag only partially covering the head of mr dick that seemed impossible the way she described it. But she was pretty, young well dressed and not a hardened pro{TCS. Ellipses} My buddy's negociations were getting crazy: he wanted to buy and she wanted sell, but had a child and the date covered new years eve--the girl needed to get to tigre for a while in the middle of the night--just too complex doomed to not work.

I got a phone number and a maybe for noon or 1 pm the next day. My wingman got told to fuck off as the entire transaction just got too complex.

These two girls were exactly what I used to find at new port 3 to 4 years ago.

By 2 am, there were three other doable girls there, but as I was getting stroked under the table, I was not going anywhere else. We all went our seperate ways{TCS. Ellipses}.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miami Bob For This Post:

Food

Memories. You can't go back in time.
    Kinda pricy (like everything there) but not bad. Not great but certainly acceptable.

TL does not sound promising. Is the food any good for a late meal?

Memories. You can't go back in time.

***** Hunting in BA

OK boys very little posting about cafe E!

Hours?

Rules?

Chicas range of quality and pricing? When are they permitted to work by management?

Are there any unwritten rules for behavior at the Cafe E.I assume table hopping puta table to puta table may not mix well with the "normal" clientel.

I AM IN ba FOR THE Christmas HOLLIDAYS. Abit of late night Cafe E hanging out and window shopping should be on my list.

Bob in miami.

P.S. Linked in one of my favorite so florida milfs us $180 for a very long hour or us $115 for her famour "lipstick massage".

http://independentgirls.com/indiboar.../?hl=hungryboy
    I think that some of the girls start around 8 pm and most of them are going to be there by 11:30 on any given day.

I have seen the pricing from as low as 400 p to as high as 1300 p but one girl or various girls have asked for as much as 200 DOLLARS!

2 girls told Tequila Tim and Esten 200 dollars and that was months apart. Crazy!

They do indeed jump from table to table, stand around outside and take as many tables as they want but the management does not like it when they table hop.

Opens till around 2 or 3 on Sunday through Thursday but it's 24 hours on Friday and Saturday.

In my opinion there may only be 4 or 5 attractive girls that work there.

2 fairly often, 2 a lot less and 1 very rarely.

Be glad to meet you there for an Agua con Gas!

It's too hot for Coffee!

Have Fun,

TL.

The normal clients seem to put up with or are unaware with what's going on but at night there are very few normal clients. Occasional Tourist.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Current Scene at our favorite cafe?

OK boys very little posting about cafe E!

Hours?

Rules?

Chicas range of quality and pricing? When are they permitted to work by management?

Are there any unwritten rules for behavior at the Cafe E.I assume table hopping puta table to puta table may not mix well with the "normal" clientel.

I AM IN ba FOR THE Christmas HOLLIDAYS. Abit of late night Cafe E hanging out and window shopping should be on my list.

Bob in miami.

P.S. Linked in one of my favorite so florida milfs us $180 for a very long hour or us $115 for her famour "lipstick massage".

http://independentgirls.com/indiboar.../?hl=hungryboy

Excedra

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately things have changed. And not for the better.
    Saw girls leaving for 400 p out of X last night! With Gringos!

Nothing nice though!

Tl.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    I sense a whiff of desperation in the air. Seriously??

Come on, you locals must have rolodexes of chicas you can call up when you need some company.
    More then a few have moved on to regular work or got married. Others want ridiculous money. There are still a lot out there, but not like before. New ones are harder to find as the govt slowly closes all the boliches.

Posting Limitations