Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Tipping

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Something to think about; tips to providers just become part of the price next time. I used to do it a lot when I first started but I pretty much never do now. Argies don't, I can promise you that.
    BTW- Argies don't tip because the chica's incentive is repeat business. If the chica knows you're a tourist in town for a short time, this incentive is very limited. You can increase it a bit by saying you're in town for 3 more weeks (even if you're leaving tomorrow). But basically the dynamics are different for tourists, where a deal structured with a tip can help tilt the session towards better service.

I had three different chicas from Exedra.

The first I paid 600.

The next I paid 500.

Then I had a 2 for 1 at 500 each.

Hold your ground gents!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomJackin For This Post:

DR, There is truth to what you say, and I know you want us tourists to stop paying too much. But I think you are over-generalizing. Most chicas will set their rates based on averages, not outliers. If some guy comes along and pays double the average, yes that outlier may influence some chicas to try to get more. But no way does that translate into the chica or her friends automatically expecting double from all customers. And how you talk her up is always a factor. Tell me where I'm going wrong.

Monger: Lets go to my apartment I'll pay you 500.

Chica: No honey it's 1500 minimum.

Monger: 1500? Baby, where do you get that number from?

Chica: That's what other customers pay.

Monger: That can't be possible. I have several friends who come here, they pay 400 or 500 pesos.

Chica: No, not possible.

Monger: One of my friends paid 1000 pesos once, but that was for multiple hours. Maybe you're thinking multiple hours. Look, I know people who come here all the time, I know what the rate is. 500 per hour. I will offer you 500, and if we have a good time, I will include a tip, no problem. (raise to 600 if one of the hotties).

Chica: How much tip?

Monger: If we have a really good time, maybe 100.

Admittedly, this is where I move a BIT into gringo pricing, but just a bit. As a tourist my time is precious, so I aim for average to slightly above the average, as need be. The tip approach gives the chica an incentive, and me the option to save 100 if she doesn't perform well. Works almost all the time, especially after some time chatting, laughing and drinking with the chica. The key is knowing where the average is, for the quality of chica you're dealing with.

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    This is where Gringo pricing starts!
    I hate criticizing a brother but I agree.

Here's the conversation with her friend.

Chica 1: "Gringo que me cogi me dio 200 pesos adicionales" (That gringo I fucked gave me 200 extra pesos).

Chica 2: "No me digas, que loco" (Shut up, how crazy).

Chica 1: "Si verdad, te juro, que estáand hechos de plata" (No it's true I swear to you, they are made of money).

Now here's the conversation with you.

Monger: Vaaamos a mi apartamenter yo paygote kenyenteros pesos (Lets go to my apartment I'll pay you 500).

Chica 2: Thinking (La gorda vale 1000, me valgo 1200, fat maria got 1000 I'm worth 1200) "No mi amor, 1500 minimo" (No honey it's 1500 minimum [She's holding 300 back for wiggle room]).

Monger: (This chick is crazy, she's got 20 kids and her tits are going to bounce off the floor when she takes that bra off but there's nobody else here and I want to fuck somebody) Mi amoral yo tango 600.

Chica 2: Thinking (Fat Maria made 1000, If I sit here long enough somebody will pay me that) No gracias.

Rules of chicaland "A chick puts her worth at the highest number that she has ever HEARD that anybody has EVER been paid." Ask Jax about buying a mirror for his apartment someday.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

In The Box

Quote Originally Posted by MJsummit  [View Original Post]
    TL,

Thanks for the pricing info..

I wonder if you could provide their contact numbers, I don't have them...

Thanks.
    Check your PMs.

Thanks,

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce52  [View Original Post]
    That's certainly a good point, but I'm leaving tonight and didn't expect to be back on this trip. Next time I'm in BA (maybe a year from now), nobody will remember me at all!

Bruce.
    This is where Gringo pricing starts!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

That's certainly a good point, but I'm leaving tonight and didn't expect to be back on this trip. Next time I'm in BA (maybe a year from now), nobody will remember me at all!

Bruce.
    I promise you Bruce, even if you don't come back for 5 years, the hive-mind will remember you!

It's an unfathomable phenomenon!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Very cool that you had a good time considering the experience at the privado. Something to think about; tips to providers just become part of the price next time. I used to do it a lot when I first started but I pretty much never do now. Argies don't, I can promise you that. It's your money brother, I'm not telling you to spend it, but her and everybody she knows at E are going to expect 1000 from you from now on as a basic price.

Just something to think about.

Bruce.

TL,

Thanks for the pricing info..

I wonder if you could provide their contact numbers, I don't have them...

Thanks.

We then had a very pleasurable and unrushed 2 hours together. She was so good that I tipped her an extra 200 pesos, making it an even thousand.
    Very cool that you had a good time considering the experience at the privado. Something to think about; tips to providers just become part of the price next time. I used to do it a lot when I first started but I pretty much never do now. Argies don't, I can promise you that. It's your money brother, I'm not telling you to spend it, but her and everybody she knows at E are going to expect 1000 from you from now on as a basic price.

Just something to think about.

DR

Good even in the daytime!

After a lousy experience at Esmeralda 517 privado, I decided to walk by Exedra just to see where it is and what it looked like. It was about 4 pm and 36-year-old Alma, an Italian, was just walking in. I gave her the eye, and she came back out to invite me to have coffee with her. I accepted. We talked for a while (she speaks perfect English), and she told me that she is a working girl. (Big surprise!) I invited her back to my hotel, the Feir's Park on Esmerelda. She accepted (800 pesos for 2 hours), and after we finished our coffee, we walked over there.

The hotel gave us no trouble at all. We walked in the front door and went straight to my room. We then had a very pleasurable and unrushed 2 hours together. She was so good that I tipped her an extra 200 pesos, making it an even thousand. It was the best sex I had on this trip to Buenos Aires. A thousand times better than the lousy 30 minutes I spent at Esmerelda 517, and that cost me 500 pesos!

Anyway, Alma gave me her phone number. I'm leaving tomorrow, but I would definitely call her next time I'm here.

Bruce.

X

Thank you for the info.

If anyone has any idea on pricing, that would be great. Thanks.
    Sabrina. Maybe 600 to 800 ?

Mia2. 800 plus 50 ? By appointment is more of a Sure Thing for Both.

Mia2. Lovely MILF! GFE!

Sabrina. Like a GND if you were Lucky!

TL.

Call Them!

Carmela ! Ask Tequila Tim Later ! Ultra Hot Latina !

Thank you for the info.

If anyone has any idea on pricing, that would be great. Thanks.

Some are / some aren't

Can anyone tell me if Mia2 , Sabrina and Carmela are still around here.

Thanks.
    Sabrina is a fixture Mon-Fri, Mia2 less so but my money says Sabrina could call her for you. No idea on pricing.

Can anyone tell me if Mia2 , Sabrina and Carmela are still around here.

Thanks.

Posting Limitations