Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein  [View Original Post]

No entrance fee...

I was one of the last clients on Feb-29-2008 and one of the first when the reset.
    Check your bill in details, you might find a "service fee" line when you order there at night (which is way less than what the girls are ppaying).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MataHari For This Post:

oops !

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    He's going to pull a hair or two from your ass if you keep posting in all caps!
    So sorry.

Jackpot. (please note, all caps not supplied by jackpot )
    Last edited by Jackpot; 03-18-13 at 20:58. Reason: spelling

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackpot For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot  [View Original Post]
    THANKS FROM ALL OF US FOR ENDING THE " I the BADDEST " BABEL THAT.

EMANATED FROM OTHERWISE GOOD GUYS.

ADMIN 2 PULLED THE HAIR FROM THEIR ARSES.

OH YEAH, BABY.

JACKPOT.
    He's going to pull a hair or two from your ass if you keep posting in all caps!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Bravo and kudos to admin 2

Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    The Bullshit Stops Now!

To: Daddy Rulz, Toy Man, and all aliases.

Apparently you are all incapable of getting the message that all the rest of us are tired of watching all of you behave like a bunch of women, so here's my last message to you and your aliases:

I don't know anything about whatever problem you have with each other and I don't care. However...

Effective immediately, you are prohibited from referring to each other in any of your reports.

This means that...

- You may not address each other in any report.
    - You may not quote each other in any report.
    - You may not mention, either directly or by reference, each other or any activities that any of you may be involved in.
    - You may not post your opinions regarding each other or any activities that any of you may be involved in.
    - You may not use the "Report this post to a Moderator" function to complaint to me about each other or any activities that any of you may be involved in.
    - You may not email to me any complaints you may have about each other or any activities that any of you may be involved in.

Violate this restriction one time, and I'll ban the perpetrator (and all of his aliases) without comment.

Whatever the BS is, it stops now.

Thank You,

A2
    Thanks from all of us for ending the " I the baddest " babel that.

Emanated from otherwise good guys.

Admin 2 pulled the hair from their arses.

Oh yeah, baby.

Jackpot.

[Edited by Admin]
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of text written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Exedra will always be the best corner of Baires...

...had a lovely night last Friday and a little private party there, with one of the most loveable girls, that I know since years. And her friends.

WE HAD BIG FUN.

We had good service and reasonable prices.

Funny thing, actually, in X is...nobody knows, how to start it up.

There are boys...

There are girls...

The waiters in general are really treating you with good atention.

There are more girls all arround from Cordoba, Suipacha, Esmeralda...whatever street aside. Waiting that it starts up.

No entrance fee...

No special treatment for. Stars.

I was one of the last clients on Feb-29-2008 and one of the first when the reset.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spassmusssein For This Post:

I just wanted to show you how I actually moderate, thanks for the assist

The Bullshit Stops Now!

To: Daddy Rulz, Toy Man, and all aliases.

Apparently you are all incapable of getting the message that all the rest of us are tired of watching all of you behave like a bunch of women, so here's my last message to you and your aliases:

I don't know anything about whatever problem you have with each other and I don't care. However...

Effective immediately, you are prohibited from referring to each other in any of your reports.

This means that...

- You may not address each other in any report.
    - You may not quote each other in any report.
    - You may not mention, either directly or by reference, each other or any activities that any of you may be involved in.
    - You may not post your opinions regarding each other or any activities that any of you may be involved in.
    - You may not use the "Report this post to a Moderator" function to complaint to me about each other or any activities that any of you may be involved in.
    - You may not email to me any complaints you may have about each other or any activities that any of you may be involved in.

Violate this restriction one time, and I'll ban the perpetrator (and all of his aliases) without comment.

Whatever the BS is, it stops now.

Thank You,

A2

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Admin2 For This Post:

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

[Deleted by Admin]

[Deleted by Admin]

[Deleted by Admin]

[Deleted by Admin]

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

[Deleted by Admin]

Posting Limitations