Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Chicks on display

The sweetest hooker in the world told me that as of yesterday the chicks aren't allowed to sit at any tables inside or out.

Pluses, nice line up and that can't hide how fat their asses are.

Minuses, sounds like a prelude to the cops running them off for standing next to the street and the chicks with fat asses aren't hiding them under the table.

Thanks

Greetings from Sao Paulo. Just wanted to say thanks to TL for meeting up with me last week at Exedra. Nice dude who knows his stuff in BA. It was my first time casing that joint and there was definitely a flavor for every taste. Spent some time bullshitting with him, Great Dane, and Chino. While I didn't partake it was worth taking the time to meet some new people and see a new spot. Hope the evening treated you well. Hope to be back soon.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Troyster For This Post:

Something to keep in mind

Gentlemen, I understand this is just one facet of a complex dynamic, BUT...

Something to keep in mind. When the economy goes through the floor in a hopeless way, people stop behaving in ways that reflect hopefulness. If a young, fit, sweet girl in her prime (everything that we seek) does not have enough hope to entertain the notion of "taking on a client or two until things get better", then she will simply dismiss the idea as implausible. If the prices go too far through the floor, the juice is simply not worth the squeeze for anyone OTHER than hardened, blown out, inverted windsocks (everything we avoid). Its all about incentivizing what we like, and unfortunately, that is out of our hands. We are at the mercy of the state.

But yeah, I argue that the quality of our experience with the hobby is an expression of hopefulness, rather than hopelessness.

Cruising Excedra

Have stopped by Excedra the last 3 nights. Lots of girls but not much action. Most girls sit there for hours and nurse a drink then get up and leave. A few are cute however. Most are not. Talked to a few cute ones. Prices are high. A couple may be very good value by North American Standards but inflation has reached Argentina. The conventional wisdom is the later you wait the lower prices can go but I have not witnessed that. Hoping for a windfall. PM me for details.

The first Night

I keep thinking about this and keep wondering what happened.

My first night was kind of strange.

Bayboy and arrived the same day. His flight was an early morning one, mine was a late night one.

I got to the hotel around 9 pm. We were in different hotels. When we met up it was around 10 pm at Exedra. From what I had been reading it was supposed to be a little early for chicas to be at Exedra. There was quite a few chicas there wanting too much money. I knew that TL would show up around 11, so I order a beer and we waited.

Sure enough a little after 11 TL shows up with some members. I did not recognize any of them.

In the past we would all sit together and BS. So, Bayboy and myself moved from our table to join the other guys. But, one guy got pissed off about mixing tables. In the past there hadn't been any problems; that I recall, but this one guy got so upset he left. Saying something about you cant change tables, and something about the waiter. So, Bayboy and I did not want to upset anyone so we went back to our table. TL was in the bano and did not know what happen when came back to the table. I was tired from the long flight and left after I finished my beer.

It was a very strange behavior for the guy. I guess it was some newbie that was nervous.

Mas Exedra

Senor Maestro Caballero Tejano Libre, you are THE MAN !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Wow Man , you could have fucked 2 SW's at Plaza "Prostitucion" or Plaza "Misery" instead of drinking 9 shit beers at X for $450p!

I was at X last night around 1:30 am and it was SRO outside.

No place to sit and there were probably 30 girls seated inside and outside plus another 20 standing around on the sidewalks.

Wall to Wall Pussy!

Grabbed to 23 year olds that use to work at 977 Marcelo T. De Alvear for 1200p each.

One of them is the girl with the Perfect Ass.

Have Fun.

Thanks Bay Boy !

TL.
    Last edited by BayBoy; 02-18-16 at 17:53. Reason: spelling

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BayBoy For This Post:

You Could Have Fucked 2 plus

Quote Originally Posted by BayBoy  [View Original Post]
    Been going up there every nite for the past 9 days. Just to have a chopp and look at the merchandise. The chicas arrive around 9pm, a number of goodlooking ones, a few blacks but mostly blondes. But the prices start 1000pesos and go up to 2000. Beyond my pay grade, but fun to look at anyway and tease around with.
    Wow Man , you could have fucked 2 SW's at Plaza "Prostitucion" or Plaza "Misery" instead of drinking 9 shit beers at X for $450p!

I was at X last night around 1:30 am and it was SRO outside.

No place to sit and there were probably 30 girls seated inside and outside plus another 20 standing around on the sidewalks.

Wall to Wall Pussy!

Grabbed two 23 year olds that use to work at 977 Marcelo T. De Alvear for 1200p each.

One of them is the girl with the Perfect Ass.

Have Fun.

Thanks Bay Boy !

TL.

Exedra

Been going up there every nite for the past 9 days. Just to have a chopp and look at the merchandise. The chicas arrive around 9pm, a number of goodlooking ones, a few blacks but mostly blondes. But the prices start 1000pesos and go up to 2000. Beyond my pay grade, but fun to look at anyway and tease around with.

Lots of chicas

There had to be around 20 chicas there last night, around 11 pm.

Most of them were in there late 20s and 30s. A few from the past.

The ones I talked to were asking $1000 pesos.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Good Number of Chicas

Met a friend here last (Saturday) night. My first time at the cafe, but from what I saw a number of chicas just hanging out. Did not ask prices, but a good selection to pick from. Some were there earlier, but action increased around 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Had a coffee inside and moved on. Too cold to spend much time outside !

Good news that Exedra has reopened as well as Hook. Maybe we will see some other places reopen as well.
    ....and sounds like I was chasing "the dog". May be we even saw each other. Ha ha. Anyway, I had a very interesting Firday night. See full report in Clubs section.

El Perro, thank you for your contributions.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    At least tonight, Ex is alive and well. Chicas are there but most are huddled inside as it is cold. Most are hardened pros so I did not partake. I did see several mongers outside waiting to make the move (or not). El Perro may be one of them. Ha ha.

- V.
    Had a coffee inside and moved on. Too cold to spend much time outside !

Good news that Exedra has reopened as well as Hook. Maybe we will see some other places reopen as well.

At least tonight, Ex is alive and well. Chicas are there but most are huddled inside as it is cold. Most are hardened pros so I did not partake. I did see several mongers outside waiting to make the move (or not). El Perro may be one of them. Ha ha.

- V.

Friday night and Exedra is open. A few chicas.

Exedra closed

Exedra is closed. A big "clausurado" on the doors.

Don't know what happened and for how long.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamm  [View Original Post]
    I was about to edit my post but probably better to clarify in a new one.

I've never seen a girl inside even at 11 or 8 or 6 pm this week. They aren't in.....

And Iv'e never seen a girl outside as long as the police are patrolling.

Not sure if it is the Pope visit coming but there are a lot of more cops around walking....

Also the blokes with the flyers are no where to be found if there is a cop around...

And there are cops everywhere I don't know this is new but 4 years ago I didn't see this many cops. (or I am getting old and forget).

Posting Limitations