Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy
    Biesbol
    Beisbol.

System: The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Ok, I did.

2. 10-28-06 00:09

other tips for the tall kids

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy
    Just to inform my distinguished collegue, Flexible Horn. The game is baseball and two countries could enter teams, thus Botswana, Togo, and France are unlikely to qualify, both on the basis of ability and interest. It is most certainly the World Series and is played by millionares of all races, creeds, and colors. The game requires speed, strength, and agility though not always brains, plus the use of arms and legs and the ability at World Series time, to withstand incredible cold for the sake of American Television. It is a game incredibly more complex than soccer and if you have any tall, lefthanded children, get them out there throwing the ball so they can get rich and take care of you in your old age.
    Get them chewing tobacco and condition them to feel comfortable scratching their balls on National TV. Both nessicary skills when playing baseball.

Smile Biesbol

Just to inform my distinguished collegue, Flexible Horn. The game is baseball and two countries could enter teams, thus Botswana, Togo, and France are unlikely to qualify, both on the basis of ability and interest. It is most certainly the World Series and is played by millionares of all races, creeds, and colors. The game requires speed, strength, and agility though not always brains, plus the use of arms and legs and the ability at World Series time, to withstand incredible cold for the sake of American Television. It is a game incredibly more complex than soccer and if you have any tall, lefthanded children, get them out there throwing the ball so they can get rich and take care of you in your old age.

What is the 'World series' and how many countries enter teams, unfortunately I've never herd of this.

It's not on par with the World cup in football, is it?

Watched the Series game last night at Excedra! By the way the place was jammed, lots of European tourists.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Benito
    They prefer a lame soccer game with 6 amigos in the place and no one watching. Also, several ugly chicas and overpriced food and drinks. Avoid!
    Screw that, I'm not going back there until my next trip to Buenos Aires!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Couple of weeks ago on a slow Monday night I asked for and got the NFL game instead of some lame Euro League Soccer game. I felt like a local!
    More good news!

Couple of weeks ago on a slow Monday night I asked for and got the NFL game instead of some lame Euro League Soccer game. I felt like a local!

WT,

Thanks for the post. I didn't realize Exedra was showing the series. Good to know.

Baseball and Chicas at Ecedra

I tried to watch the game at El Alamo, but it was too crowded and SMOKEY.

So I went to Ecedra, Eat pasta, watched the Series and the Chicas. What more could you ask for?

After the game I took Noelia, from Salta, back to my apartment. Good BJ, Fuck, massage with a walk on my back.

Also there were lots of Chicas at Ecedra.

Exedra Daytime

In my last 3 times in B.A. It has aways been dead in the daytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Esmerelda 847 was all backed up today, and the madam / manager asked me to come back in a half hour. So I killed 30 minutes two blocks away at Exedra. At about 2pm there was one girl working the room. She's a 40ish blonde, not ugly, not hot (which makes her a 5? Who always sits with her back to the north wall (where the toilets are) next to the window. I forget her name, but I did her a couple years ago (when she was still occupying the same perch in the middle of the day) and was not tempted to repeat today. As I recall the sex was fine, but obviously nothing memorable.

On occasion you will see reports of other girls there, but besides the blondie, there was nobody else there today except regular customers sipping their coffees, beers, and Coca Colas.

Esmerelda 847 was all backed up today, and the madam / manager asked me to come back in a half hour. So I killed 30 minutes two blocks away at Exedra. At about 2pm there was one girl working the room. She's a 40ish blonde, not ugly, not hot (which makes her a 5?) who always sits with her back to the north wall (where the toilets are) next to the window. I forget her name, but I did her a couple years ago (when she was still occupying the same perch in the middle of the day) and was not tempted to repeat today. As I recall the sex was fine, but obviously nothing memorable.

On occasion you will see reports of other girls there, but besides the blondie, there was nobody else there today except regular customers sipping their coffees, beers, and Coca Colas.

Exclamation Good, but not great

Last night (early this morning, actually) I spent a couple hours here shooting the shit with a couple of other mongers. I thought the selection was pretty decent, counting four or five girls that would probably rate a 7+ standard. There were probably 40 there. Of course, these ratings are so subjective. You, dear reader, might well have said that the place was packed with only hotties or only dogs.

Of course Hilda was there, asking when Exon was going to return. True love is such a wonderful thing to observe.

One of the other mongers mentioned that the last several nights had been "very bad" but that yesterday was better. Last weekend was the Mothers Day holiday here, so that may have affected things.

Another monger mentioned that prices had been edging upward, running around 150 now for short time. I had no way to judge, as my presence there was just for looking, as a favorita had previously drained me of all (well, almost all) desire to screw.

Unhappy Talent pool is shrinking in Excedra

I must say out of all my trips here, it seems the talent in Excedra is lower than it has been in some time. Even some of the regulars I used to pull from Excedra are gone. The newer faces are now mostly 3s, 4s and an occassional 5 maybe. Maybe 1 out of 15 or 20 are what most of my fellow mongers feel are "doable!" The prices seem to hold around the same as past trips, but that could be because the chicas know me and most of the mongers I hang out with. My wingman has resorted to pulling only one of his past regulars from there. It looks very bleak most nights.

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    Exon,

I have NEVER been able to talk anyone into fucking me in Exedra! They all want to go somewhere else.

Go figure!

David
    Yes Capt Dave,

What You do is take them into the Ladies Room and pay "Hilda" to watch the door for You.

Exon

Posting Limitations