Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    300 pesos is a weeks wages. IMHO 300 pesos for 4 hours with a chicka in their minds still means running up the price for a quicky. Chicka logic, no getting around it and not to be confused with actual logic. 300 pesos is a lot to give a cafe girl. Just my opionion though.
    Gotta agree with Daddy here. Chica logic means that there was 300p out there for her services, so the odds are, next fellow will get quoted 300p, or higher, from the get go. Sure, she will allow herself to get bargained down (unless she is loca) but the precedent is set, and the bar for that chica is a little bit higher. I am especially sensitive to cafe pricing as that is my haunt. Before you know it we will be tipping a fucking doorman at the place!

Gotta disagree jefe

300 pesos is a weeks wages. IMHO 300 pesos for 4 hours with a chicka in their minds still means running up the price for a quicky. Chicka logic, no getting around it and not to be confused with actual logic. 300 pesos is a lot to give a cafe girl. Just my opionion though.

Hi Daddy Rulz,

Not that I want to be the champion of higher chica prices, but if you're willing to pay a chica $100 ars for one hour, why wouldn't you be willing to pay her $300 ars for 4 hours?

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Kdog923,

Thank You for the very nice report.

But Please don't pay those girls at Excedra that much. It tends to Fuck it up for all the rest of us. $200 peso's would have done the job nicely.

Exon
    Yes please. I don't consider myself a member of the "Peso Patrol", but 300p fucks up the curve in a big way.

Gome on guys, the man said is was FOUR hours of non-stop action.

That just doesn't sound like over-paying to me.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Checkmark

Kdog923,

Thank You for the very nice report.

But Please don't pay those girls at Excedra that much. It tends to Fuck it up for all the rest of us. $200 peso's would have done the job nicely.

Exon

Hi Exon,

I disagree. In myopinion, $300ars for 4 hours of good service is not overpaying.

Thanks,

Jackson

Smile Wow

I guess I have been a closet monger for the last year and a half and never knew it.

I have been coming to BA on business and have been sampling the club scene but never ever knew about Boliches until Sunday on this website.

I usually travel with my business partner and we come here on Thursday mornings and leave Sunday nights. We usually bang 7-9 girls in 3 nights of action, and they have to scoop us up with a shovel when we get back to Miami on Monday morning.

This trip however I travelled alone and wanted to try something new. Sunday I was desperate to get a "completo" massage but couldn't find anywhere and stumbled on this website looking for one. Once I read about the Boliche concept I had to try it out.

I decided to try Cafe Excedra after walking by Cafe Orleans and seeing no talent. After entering Excedra, I thought I had maybe made a mistake as it was a total Sausage Party. But. Slowly the chicas began to arrive. I ate a nice meal, and I had struck up a conversation with a Newspaper Reporter from Clarin and we were talking about my favorite pastime. Horseracing when I saw this little Paraguayan Doll sitting near the back. Now I have to admit after I called her over, whe was maybe a 7 in the face instead of an 8.5 as thought previously. I finished my conversation and we hit the road back to my hotel, and got down to action. She started off pretty cold in the Cafe but as soon as we hit the Room. GFE. This girl had one of the best little bodies I have ever seen with big-full nice tits, nice tight tummy and a kickin little bootie. She told me pretty much anything was in play except for the pooper so we proceeded to fuck like bunny rabbits for 4 hours. This girl just got absolutely sloppy and whe she came she tensed up and collapsed.

When it was all over we talked about money for the first time, I asked her to make me an offer as I didn't want to insult her, but she insisted I offer. In light of the quantity and quality of the Ass I just received, I offered 300 Pesos and she accepted quickly. I AM a value shopper and could have offered less and she probably would have accepted, but I did it of my own free will.

All in All. WOW! The Atmosphere is awesome, very laid back food was good, and best of all a Fantastic piece of ass, what else could you ask for? Except maybe for her to give it to you for free.

Thumbs up First weeks review day 2

Sunday (April 23)

Today I take the typical tourist visit of the city, well maybe not typical. Anway courtesy of Daddy Rulz I saw the city or parts of it during a 6 hour spin around the city. Later that evening I met up with Daddy Rulz at Exedra, he introduced me to the hired help and some of the chicas. One of which was dying to get into my pants (or maybe they all were) anyway I chatted away with this little chica of Exedra fame. I think most of you know her (even in the biblical sense)

She is definitely a hottie. I was very impressed with her services and she stayed for about 4 hours (300p including propina) Lots and lots of action of all sorts. She is and was worth a second look (another chapter) Anyway I am reluntant to mention her name or display her photo because she is well aware of this site and alot of members. I think she may even have seen parts of the site. By the way she is bilangual and I believe she even reads in English. She had asked if I was going to post her photos in Argentina Private.

Ratings.

Looks: 8 (cute as all hell)

Body: 7 (soft and smooth)

GFE:7 (lots of DFK and moments of carinos / tenderness)

Sex:7+ (all ports of entry)

Repeat: Yes.

I bumped her up to plan be and the last plan be (from Saturday) became plan C.

SC.

Comming up next is the Monday night out with some other mongers and a 5'10" hottie I met at Catto's.

Retired Member

Santiago, You Brute You.

Exon

Thumbs up First weeks review day 1

Saturday (April 22)

Noelia on the menu.

I got there quite late in the evening (morning) very slim pickins so I went for the loner. Very small chica (5' 0') maybe 100 lbs, not really my taste but at 2:30 am too late to be pickey. Anway was quoted 250p, but as I pointed out it's 2:30 am too late for many options so I made her a counter of 150p with the option for a big propina if she did everything I asked. Okay off we go, we get to the apt and I ask her for photos and she says no at first then I remind her of the propina then she agrees. Take a few pix then I ask her for servicio completo and says she has never done anal before, and again I remind her of her propina. Ok she says I will try. So we get down to business, everything covered but I am okay with that. So the moment of truth comes during penetration, okay so if I am having alot of difficulting in the front, I think the backdoor will be off limits. After about 5 mins of trying the front door I get a little frustrated and she notices, she suddenly just jams me in and she screams and jumps (hey not my problem right) After bouncing her off all the walls in the bedroom, I decide it's booty time. Preparation for the back door can be a little tedious but never the less I am still a gentleman (yeah right) She was so tight and obviously not enjoying her first and probably her last backdoor experience (again not my problem) Fortunately for the chica this method is my cryptanite (spelling) and can not last long (less than 10 mins) So now that it's over I try to get rid of her quickly because I am very tired (hey just spent 17 hours getting here) Anyway she wants to talk (she knows I speak fluent spanish) and commences to tell me that she really liked it from behind (I am in shock) I said but you were screaming and jumping and she said that the pain she got from the cola was intense and she came (bless her little heart) And yes, she earned her propina (50p plus 20p for cab) So she is now plan be. Look for next entry (Sunday April 23)

Ciao,

Santiago.

BTW, pix will follow, later having some issues downloading from camera

Retired Member

Angry

Dogg,

She did the exact same thing to me a couple trips ago.

Came up to me and handed me her phone number. I think she Pray's on American Mongers.

So I ended up taking her to the transitora, the one right close to Excedra. I bought the room started undressing, (I don't Fuck with my cloths on) and she asked for money. I think the deal was for $150p and of course I said no.

So I ended up putting my cloths back on and went back to Excedra. Then I made a big deal out of it saying to all the chica's that she wanted money first so she got nothing.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Thats exactly who she is Doggboy.

I never did fuck her, had the chance last trip but there again I don't like to waste 'Orgasmo's'

I'm saving up my Sperm for Miss Sol.

Exon
    Thanks Exon, I think I'll pitch that cell #.

Dog

Retired Member

Talking

Thats exactly who she is Doggboy.

I never did fuck her, had the chance last trip but there again I don't like to waste 'Orgasmo's'

I'm saving up my Sperm for Miss Sol.

Exon

Question Diana

I was loitering in Exedra last week when I was approached by this tall, long dark haired chica. She looks to have had her lips done. A slight resemblance to Morticia Addams. Brazenly came up and invited herself to sit down. Gave me the smoldering gaze and announced that she gives "good sexo". Offerred her cell #. About 5'8", pretty thin, with the obligatory tatoo in the small of her back. I wonder if this is the gato that Exon had a tiff with a few weeks back, as she insisted on pre pay? I wouldn't mind having those weirdo lips around the unit, but she looks like a pain in the neck.

Dog

Irina

Says she's 24, from some fucking town in the provincia. I forget which, since I didn't give a damn but was just asking to be polite. Very cute Italian-looking brunette with long hair and light highlights, an ample 36C, 5'4", curvy but not gorda and definitely not flaca either. Has a small tattoo on the small of her back, which I got to admire at length (see below) Fabulous blowjob, had me blowing in a couple of minutes which is unusual for me. Second round finished her in a pleasant round of doggie, slapping her fabulous smooth cola. She energetically tried to tempt me for a third round after a couple of hours'visit, but while the spirit was willing the flesh was weak. (Or shall we say flaccid, heh heh heh. 150 pesos plus 10 for cab fare. Recommended.

calling all mongers

I would like to state that in no place did I mention or write Excedra. I may have been there many times and I know how to deal with p---as. Go back and read my post.

Sconjo usa

papa benito

My friend, I only wrote what I heard from a ****. Whoeverstarted telling this trash about the forum is going to find out how it will hurt us now. I did not mean any of this to insult you. By the way how old are you. That they call you papa. I may be older than you.

Sconjo USA

Posting Limitations