Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by Sconjo USA
    Hey Papa Benito,

One of those Cordoba street sluts told me they were safe. Just ask Papa Benito and Doggboy. I guess they are reading the forum. Thats why no one should have ever told the putas about the forum. Now you guys are all f--ked.

Sconjo USA
    Sconjo,

I don't follow. Please explain. Sounds like you found Exedra not to your liking. Yes, you will benefit from weeding out the undesireables. I don't take a girl from there everytime I go there. It is a place that bears fruit if you go over a period of time. In that regard, not always a sure thing for the briefly into BA monger.

papa benito

Hey Papa Benito,

One of those Cordoba street sluts told me they were safe. Just ask Papa Benito and Doggboy. I guess they are reading the forum. Thats why no one should have ever told the putas about the forum. Now you guys are all f--ked.

Sconjo USA

You guys all by passed my meaning, so I guess you all don't give a f--k.

Sconjo usa

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Benito
    With a makeover?
    Papa,

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Hilda, and hope there is no resemblance! BTW, I had a good time at Madonnas last night and posted on that thread. I went there with a porteno monger who is pretty much a board lurker, but follows one of the local castellano boards. Helluva nice guy who is a regular at Madonnas. Discussed politics, chicas and the merits of Faulkner and Joseph Conrad. Ah, but I am far afield from our discussion of fat, but sartorially adept broads selling their overpriced wares at Exedra! (I still like the place alot for a non club atmosphere)

Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Starfe
    For some of us that might be the ideal gal. In my case it is.

http://www.ravenarts.homestead.com/f...liestwoman.jpg

My present girlfriend who I like to showcase everywhere I go.

Starfe
    I adore the matching boots and hair color. I hear she's 220p with cbj and loves DATY.

200lb overweight dog

For some of us that might be the ideal gal. In my case it is.

http://www.ravenarts.homestead.com/f...liestwoman.jpg

My present girlfriend, who I like to showcase as a living doll.

Starfe

There is something wrong when a 200lb overweight dog is asking for 150 peso. Andcafe girls are asking for 200 and up. If the prices continue to go up. There won't be any reason to come to ba. And have to put up with all the crap from the airlines. Lets get thease prices to stay in line. Sconjo usa

In the interest of returning this thread to Exedra, I dropped by last night about 1 AM or so, and ran into a few fellow mongers. A nice conversation was had, a variety of libations imbibed, and generally relaxing and enjoyable. Finished up with one of Dickhead's favoritas and all was right with the world. Speaking of DH and his long reach into the local PFP community-if I were he, I would consider an online, virtual "tutorial" for aspiring mongers, many of whom might still be stateside, or wherever. This "tutorial" could focus on many monger / BA topics, so as to better educate future mongers, before they arrive in BA. You could "hook it" in to the existing visiting newbie package. Just an idea DH. Designing the software program would be a kick!

The dog

Hi DB,

All DH has to do is start a new thread here beginning with his turtorial as the first post.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    Lots of dogs here, but also lots of locally grown material that I bet doesnt exist in Costa Rica or anywhere else between the Rio Grande and Rio de Janeiro, roughly.
    Funny you should compare the two. On a trip to Guanacaste in 2000, all the tico guys and tourists alike were raving about this stunning woman who ran a boutique in the hotel. Turns out she was from Cordoba and had relocated to Costa Rica from Europe. And yes, I happened to agree after meeting her.

I havent visited Colombia but I guess the beauties were all hiding during my week in Venezuela. I tend to agree with the Argentines' (men and women) general assessment of Brasilian girls, which is body-yes, face-no. Many have great bodies, but the % of beautiful girls there is far lower than in Arg. This is even true in the deep south of Brasil, which was populated by many of the same immigrant groups as Argentina.

Moore-

I think there are some bangin' ladies between the Rio Grande and Rio de Janiero. Although I think Brasilian girls are way overrated in the looks department (at least on the average) from what I have seen and heard Colombian and Venezuelan women are the crem de la crem. Obviously I am a huge fan of Argentine chicas, but there are definetly some truly exotic and stunning beauties coming out of Colombia / Venezuela.

Suerte,.

Dirk Diggler

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob 7
    I just came from Costa Rica and in comparison the girls that I see here are like 60% dogs.
    Lots of dogs here, but also lots of locally grown material that I bet doesnt exist in Costa Rica or anywhere else between the Rio Grande and Rio de Janeiro, roughly.

best time at Excedra

Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    Of Turkish descent. 28 yo. Long straight black hair.

Took her two nights ago. Nice little ass, perky tits with puffy nipples. Doesnt like kissing too much, but very accomodating otherwise. A true GFE type with a good attitude. Very good at reverse cowgirl.

150p 2 hours, two pops and carinos in between. Beware during the carinos phase, just to test her, she was going to allow condomless entry. I got to the brink and stepped back.

Seems LOTS of doables in Excedra the 3 times I have stepped in there at night. Much better than last April. Its happeneing!
    When is the best time to go to Excedra. I have passed there a bunch of times and have never gone in to hang out though I have been tempted. Sometimes the MOST heinous chicks are in their and other times there are 3 or 4 of the hottest chicks that I have ever seen. I have my reservations for going in there because I picked up a girl in Cocodrillo who told me that she usually works at Excedra. She was really hot and very nice but the sex was just so so. It wasn't terrible but to me it wasn't woth paying for. Is this the typical Excedra experience? I passed by Newport yesterday (Thursday) and there were some hotties there but I was reluctant to get in the mix because various posters here have said that it can be a clip joint. I just came from Costa Rica and in comparison the girls that I see here are like 60% dogs. Why is this considered to be such a hot monger destination. It seems to me that the women that I see on the street here are much hotter than the hookers. That is not necessarilly the case in Costa Rica. If any more experienced monger has some tips they would be appreciated.

Fresh basil in my paella? Heavens no. Oregano yes, chervil perhaps, but basil, no.

Swank smoking Jacket and pipe

I believe DH has both.

Posting Limitations