Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Talking Hugh & quot;Dickhead & quot; Hefner

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I think the price is okay since she stayed for 19 hours. And my lip doesn't look too bad after I applied vodka and tonics with ice liberally to cut down the swelling.
    Before long you are gonna get measured for a swank smoking jacket and a top notch pipe.

I think the price is okay since she stayed for 19 hours. And my lip doesn't look too bad after I applied vodka and tonics with ice liberally to cut down the swelling.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    Wow, she popped you and you're still singing her praises. I thought the price was 100 pesos plus a container of peanut butter?
    Nah, it's the paella with lobster, oysters and fresh basil. What did I tell you about that 100p come on! Yeah, they will fuck DH for 100p, cause they know they may end up in the Mansion, eating his cooking, and if they play it right, they can get away with giving him a fat lip. What chica would'nt go for that!

Grace and humor prior to mutual exhaustion

A chica has finally showed up for a date re-arranged the prior evening! Zulma, a petite blonde in her thirties who is a regular at Excedra, showed up only 15 minutes late, which is not bad in the time zone occupied by chicas.

She complained about the traffico and asked to take a quick shower. She is slim with a cute little butt, enhanced breasts (nice job: not ostentatious) and a two-inch vertical moustache that points the way. Unlike so many of the chicas, she is slow and caring in her BBBJ. But, like so many of the chicas (and I love this) she gets totally uninhibited during el sexo, forgets about all but a few inches of me, and just chases her orgasmos with those little greedy hips.

Zulma is one of those ladies who gets sleepy after her orgasmos, but she was a good sport and made me feel very good indeed as I got to the finish line, a long ways behind her (she had lapped me more than once) Altogether she stayed about 1 1/2 hours for her 150 pesos plus well-deserved propina. This is a classy lady with a sense of humor clearly expressed even though she speaks no Ingles and my Espanol is primitive. Primero, las bellas artes de Zulma, why segundo las bellas artes de el museo. So I'm going to get a little culture at the museum; I like to guess at which madonnas the artist balled before and after painting her in the blue robes. But maybe a little nap first. Zulma wore me out, it appears.

However beware that Rosie has a mean right cross. Last night I was give her a swimming lesson and as she began to panic she began to thrash and she popped me right in the mouth. So now I have a fat lip. Also I believe Romina can attest to her right cross, as well as her left hook. But that is another story.

Currently, Rosie works in Jaz and is disappointed in the number of guys who are fucking her, so it might be good to go in there and fuck her. Don't pay her more than 150 and be sure to give her at least two orgasms, which shouldn't take more than 10 minutes or so.
    Wow, she popped you and you're still singing her praises. I thought the price was 100 pesos plus a container of peanut butter?

Rosie

Well right now you can find her topless in the mansion pool, slathered with Sun tan oil. She's a little hung over today now but appears to be recovering rapidly under the tender ministrations of our new guest, Tequila Tim.

However beware that Rosie has a mean right cross. Last night I was give her a swimming lesson and as she began to panic she began to thrash and she popped me right in the mouth. So now I have a fat lip. Also I believe Romina can attest to her right cross, as well as her left hook. But that is another story.

Currently, Rosie works in Jaz and is disappointed in the number of guys who are fucking her, so it might be good to go in there and fuck her. Don't pay her more than 150 and be sure to give her at least two orgasms, which shouldn't take more than 10 minutes or so.

Smile

It's great that everyone is fucking the snot out of my Mexicana, boys and girls alike, but let's not forget that she is my Mexicana and not some guy from Indiana's or some Dog's Mexicana.

Fortunately, I'm a sharing, caring, kinda guy. Just ask the two hundred mongers that have been fucking my Rosie.
    Where can I find this Rosie girl? I was going to title this post, "Dickhead has good taste", but after rereading it, I said, uh, no, I don't think so.

the Mexicana

Hey,

I just found a chica of DH's that I haven't fucked yet. We'll will see about that!

Suerte.

Stowe

It's great that everyone is fucking the snot out of my Mexicana, boys and girls alike, but let's not forget that she is my Mexicana and not some guy from Indiana's or some Dog's Mexicana.
    This is why I did not report the wonderful experience I had with the Mexi last November after I met her at Exedra thanks to Exon's introduction.

With any luck I hope to hook up with her in a few weeks. But don't look for a report for the fear I have with Dickhead's wrath descents upon me.

Fortunately, I'm a sharing, caring, kinda guy. Just ask the two hundred mongers that have been fucking my Rosie.

Indiana monger

I had some fun with Erika last night and briefly met a monger who said hey to Erika. An Indiana fellow. Was that you!

Flavia

Of Turkish descent. 28 yo. Long straight black hair.

Took her two nights ago. Nice little ass, perky tits with puffy nipples. Doesnt like kissing too much, but very accomodating otherwise. A true GFE type with a good attitude. Very good at reverse cowgirl.

150p 2 hours, two pops and carinos in between. Beware during the carinos phase, just to test her, she was going to allow condomless entry. I got to the brink and stepped back.

Seems LOTS of doables in Excedra the 3 times I have stepped in there at night. Much better than last April. Its happeneing!

Cool WOW 15 pounds does she look skinny?

BTW Punter she lost 15 pounds. She yearns for you tragically when she is not busy sucking me off.
    DH: I would say she has to find a LITTLE something to do while I'm gone, but I know she only loves me! Here is a copy of the last email I got from her.

Subject: te extraño.

| | | Inbox.

Estoy contando los dias para verte. Espero que sea pronto. Muchos besos. Erika.

Erika also told me "me gusta" when talking about Greek, but she added "sometimes" and not with "everybody" having said that I'm sure she has been on many tours of the Greek islands.

BTW: she also likes to eat pussy, which don't make her a bad girl!

Punter 127

Erika like

DH and others-

If you like Erika's body type, face and attitude, I recommend Karmina (maybe Kamina) who is a Newport regular. She's usually there lunes a viernes. IMHO, a better gfe than Erika, though no anal. Good BBBJTC. A fuller ass than Erika (another plus for me) but, generally more petite. I did her on vacation in September and overpaid, and once since returning (overpaid again on dumb ass principle) Drawback for me-late night hours. I'm trying to make my living here, and 4-5am bedtimes ain't gonna cut it. Suerte.

So. The wackos

Now we know why the wackos are calling. She recently had some nutjob chick living with her for a few days until she threw her out. Looks like she has a soft spot (well. Two. Three)

Posting Limitations