Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Closed down

Was a staff meeting there when I walked by this afternoon, probably all the waiters getting the good news they now are unemployed do to some crusader in the government.

Stranger.

Your numbers are old

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    The Hook chicas were only charging 1200 P to 1500 P per hour. (In today's pesos). They were in a sweet spot for 1 AM to 5 AM screwing as evidenced by their Argentine, Chinese and Tourist clientele.

I think most of them have a some cash. They have some phone numbers. A Daddy Rulz-type deal of 8000 P a month could probably or come close to meeting my friend's monthly nut. Sooner or later those phone numbers will become cold. I think we need patience to see how these scenarios play out. Some of these girls have had regular jobs where they could not quite cut it. August may be a very interesting month. My friend spent one year eating pizza every day. I don't think she wants to return to that. Right now she sounds like a recovering alcoholic. Live in the moment which sounds alot like one day at a time.
    By the time they closed it was 1700-2000 for a chick with titties.

One chick (I used to work at Black) was wanting 3000.

Yes, an hour.

The blonde came over last week for 1K and called me yesterday asking if she could come over last night. I told her I already had sex today, maybe next week. The blonde never bothered to save numbers and I'm betting your friend didn't save many either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblingdice  [View Original Post]
    I have a good friend who worked most nights at Newport. The reason given to her for closure was the usual bullshit of too many drugs and under-age chicas.

This. Newport was closed down by the Policia Metropolitana for allegedly hosting underage girls and allowing/participating in drug sales. These allegations (frivolous or not) are above and beyond the scope of the AGC regulatory agency. I'm not even sure what the process is to get a Policia Metropolitana-issued clausura lifted. We are talking criminal v. Regulatory in this case.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ElAlamoPalermo For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    At 2000 pesos an hour who cares? With luck they will all go to Chile.
    The Hook chicas were only charging 1200 P to 1500 P per hour. (In today's pesos). They were in a sweet spot for 1 AM to 5 AM screwing as evidenced by their Argentine, Chinese and Tourist clientele.

I think most of them have a some cash. They have some phone numbers. A Daddy Rulz-type deal of 8000 P a month could probably or come close to meeting my friend's monthly nut. Sooner or later those phone numbers will become cold. I think we need patience to see how these scenarios play out. Some of these girls have had regular jobs where they could not quite cut it. August may be a very interesting month. My friend spent one year eating pizza every day. I don't think she wants to return to that. Right now she sounds like a recovering alcoholic. Live in the moment which sounds alot like one day at a time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Alameda Foundation

Gustavo Vera, head of the Alameda Foundation, is the driving force behind all the closings and the anti-prostitution onslaught. There is much on the internet about this zealot. He was reportedly on TV the other day claiming that "both owners of NewPort are in jail".

Here is his twitter account:

https://twitter.com/gveralaalameda

What is confusing is that he is critical of both Macri as well as the Kirchnerites. So how has he managed to have the police on his side given his criticism of both sides of the political battle ?

I never saw it

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblingdice  [View Original Post]
    I have a good friend who worked most nights at Newport. The reason given to her for closure was the usual bullshit of too many drugs and under-age chica's.

We all know this is rubbish. But that was the reason given. Of course, if all the girls were lined up and tested for illegal substances, I dare say there would be
    a failure or two, but hey, probably not nearly as many as would result from a local disco filled with teenagers !

As for under-age chica's , in all the years I have been coming to B.A, I have not seen more than a couple of definite under-age girls in any of the clubs.

Maybe somebody can correct me if I am wrong.
    I'm assuming legal age would be 18 but even if it was 21 I can't recall ever seeing a single person that looked underage there. Not even once.

The reason given

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    What does the law have to do with anything? No one adheres to the law here. That includes the Govbrmt. As I see it they make things up as they go along and do what ever benefits them. The local police most likely asked for more money and maybe they refused, or just could not pay more? So they closed them!
    I have a good friend who worked most nights at Newport. The reason given to her for closure was the usual bullshit of too many drugs and under-age chicas.

We all know this is rubbish. But that was the reason given. Of course, if all the girls were lined up and tested for illegal substances, I dare say there would be a failure or two, but hey, probably not nearly as many as would result from a local disco filled with teenagers!

As for under-age chicas, in all the years I have been coming to B.A, I have not seen more than a couple of definite under-age girls in any of the clubs.

Maybe somebody can correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Have you heard anything about why Newport hasn't reopened? While I don't go there anymore it has been discussed at length here how they were not breaking any laws and I'm wondering how they are keeping them closed.
    What does the law have to do with anything? No one adheres to the law here. That includes the Govbrmt. As I see it they make things up as they go along and do what ever benefits them. The local police most likely asked for more money and maybe they refused, or just could not pay more? So they closed them!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Newport

Quote Originally Posted by ElAlamoPalermo  [View Original Post]
    Although I cannot confirm this was the official reason why Exedra was shut down, I can confirm there have been dozens of high profile restaurants/cafes throughout the CABA shut down recently for not having separate garbage containers/bags for recyclable and non-recyclable materials. The Environmental (Ambiental) inspectors are literally going into the dumpsters on the street and opening the bags to see if everything is co-mingled or if materials are being separated as now apparently required by law.
    Have you heard anything about why Newport hasn't reopened? While I don't go there anymore it has been discussed at length here how they were not breaking any laws and I'm wondering how they are keeping them closed.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I just heard that it was Closed last night around 4am due to a Health Code Violation.

The Official reason was a Lack of a Separate Garbage Container,Closet or Area Specifically Used for Garbage within the Resto-Bar.

But we all know that it's because it's "The Cat Palace.".

Last week "La Biela" in Recoleta was closed for the same reason . That's the most famous Confiteria in BA without Hookers.

Next to the massive Ombu Tree in front of the cemetery.

It's getting to where a Lady can't make an Honest Living in BA .

TL.
    Although I cannot confirm this was the official reason why Exedra was shut down, I can confirm there have been dozens of high profile restaurants/cafes throughout the CABA shut down recently for not having separate garbage containers/bags for recyclable and non-recyclable materials. The Environmental (Ambiental) inspectors are literally going into the dumpsters on the street and opening the bags to see if everything is co-mingled or if materials are being separated as now apparently required by law.

Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    I think more and more girls will be on internet sites, local foros and *perhaps* here as well. I mean, where will they go now?
    At 2000 pesos an hour who cares? With luck they will all go to Chile.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Good Question

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    I think more and more girls will be on internet sites, local foros and *perhaps* here as well. I mean, where will they go now?
    Unfortunately most of the "Club" Chicas are too stupid and or too lazy to use the internet to replace their Club jobs.

They are accustomed to going to the club and just waiting for the clients to walk in the place .

Most of the girls live hours away with their families so clients can't go there and moving to the city or just renting a Rumpus Room for work won't work either .

Also , and this is very important , "Club" girls are Night Workers . They sleep during the day so it would be a huge adjustment for them to work a 9 - 5 Day job , rent a fuck pad or use the internet and make appointments .

All of the above and that they would have to do most of the internet work in English.

It's sad really , but a Lot of them needed to be knocked off of their high horses . Maybe some of them will learn the real value of a dollar / peso .

Maybe some of them will have to work a real job , cleaning bathrooms for 50 pesos an hour . They may actually come to understand that $28,000.00 fucking pesos for a smartphone is a lot of money to throw away and that's why Mr. Average Customer will not pay $500.00 dollars an hour .

Maybe ?

TL.

Garbage Police

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVic  [View Original Post]
    Last night, Exedra was packed, but I just passed by 10 minutes ago and it is now closed down...sticker on the door like the other places. Good grief!
    I just heard that it was Closed last night around 4am due to a Health Code Violation.

The Official reason was a Lack of a Separate Garbage Container,Closet or Area Specifically Used for Garbage within the Resto-Bar.

But we all know that it's because it's "The Cat Palace.".

Last week "La Biela" in Recoleta was closed for the same reason . That's the most famous Confiteria in BA without Hookers.

Next to the massive Ombu Tree in front of the cemetery.

It's getting to where a Lady can't make an Honest Living in BA .

TL.

Closed

Last night, Exedra was packed, but I just passed by 10 minutes ago and it is now closed down...sticker on the door like the other places. Good grief!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Vegas Vic For This Post:

Posting Limitations