Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Yes, she is very careless about that. She once told me that the risk of AIDS / SIDA was low and that "anything else you just go get a shot." I did educate her about HPV (warts) and so forth but I don't think the message got through.

Lightbulb Also

BTW, I got the impression during my latest Erika workout that (at one point) she wanted me to drive it on in without a rubber. Now me, hating rubbers like I do was tempted, but still NO WAY! Any feedback? She said nothing, it was body language. Dogs have a hard time with rubbers-damn the lack of opposable thumbs!

The dog

Talking Listo

Shazam! Before my next Erika visit I'll get my camera on board and lube at the ready. I'm glad she set me straight about her name, or else Ida missed out on this entertainment!

The Dog

Talking Erika

I can guarantee that Erika does like it in the 'Brown'

FH one of her Whacko's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails erika (2).jpg‎  

I do not like anal but I very specifically remember Erika telling me with a shrug, "me gusta" (that means "I like it"). She might just want to get to know you better as she does tend to attract whackos.

Wink Calling all cars

That's the girl. Yeah, my first impressions a bit off huh? She is definitely thinner now than in the pic. Sounds like your "warning" needs to be bullhorned to all of BA! I rubbed my cock all over her ass, but so far, a big negative as regards the possibility of some "prune crackin". Any luck there? Is she holding out on me and saving her culo for DH?

The Dog

BTW Punter she lost 15 pounds. She yearns for you tragically when she is not busy sucking me off.

Erika,

"lacking alot of experience" give me a break, are you guys talking about the same chica? The chica DH is talking about can be found in the photo section link.

(http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...chmentid=19805)

She will do (and has done) almost anything. After all she does DH! (And me)

DH how many times do I have to warn you about fucking MY Mexican?

Punter 127

She told me Shampoo as well for the record. Yea, the second time around for me last night. She told me a story about an asshole from California who made an offer of 300p Sunday night and then reneged on the money afterwards. According to her a friend of his reimbursed her the full amount the following day. I have been doing 1.5 -2 hrs for 150p. Glad to know everybody's fucked (ing) her. Must say something for my taste.

The Dog

Oh yes she is

Erika is hardly fresh, although I like her. Mexican dad and an Argentinean mom; dual citizenship. Almost everyone on the board has fucked her, including me twice last week. And she has worked at Catto's, Ness, Jaz, Hot Point, and god knows where else.

So, she has plenty of experience. She only has one kid, not two, a girl about four years old.

If you are looking for the fabled "end of month semi-pro" Erika is most definitely not one of those.

Erica, not Emilia.

I have been corrected.

Easily Impressed?

I checked out Exedra tonight following my first venture to Cutty Sark, and then a beer at out of control Kilkennys. My first time en la noche. I have read some pretty damning opinions about this place, but it was crawling with chicas tonight, and a few not half bad. Did my dumb ass gringo grin thing and got a very pretty 22 year ol chica name of Emilia over. Mexican born, does fairly well with ingles (important for me) and smart. Fair in the sack, BBBJ with no oral blast allowed en la boca, not a bad GFE, but not great. Too fresh to be a regular (I'm guessing) Motivated, but lacking alot of experience. Sweet little body with the early to bed tits due to 2 ninas. 150p. She wanted mas, pero I begged off, and was still irritated about my rented cell getting nicked by a bike riding thief not 50 feet from Exedra, heading for the cab. I've seen reference made hereabouts to late month semi-pros in action to bag the rest of the rent money. Mighta been one, but again I'm guessing.

The Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle

You know, the fact that you do not have to buy a chica drink, and your own is only moderately overpriced, the entire event saves a great deal of money. Getting a girl for 150 in Exedra is equavalent to finding one for $100 or less in the Triangle, or for free at Black.

FT
    Yeah, C section scars are a real turnoff to me. I do find that you can find some good talent there, though $100P for a couple of hours is the standard that I pay (It's been a year since I've pulled from there, though.

Miami women

I must say Doggboy, you are totally correct, I LIVE IN MIAMI and all I see is women looking for the BBD. (bigger better deal) Women are Women and they are looking for protection, I UNDERSTAND. But in Miami, the women have brought it to a diffrenct level. Agreed with capt Dave, women in ba. Love sex and are not drowing in material things like here in Miami.

Anyway I too and looking to live in BA. In a few years.

Good luck.

Fellow dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Macgoo
    Oh, I'd give her; say one half - the age of many Exedra chicas!
    There may have been a few "maduras," but they have their own following. I would say there were a half dozen girls in the same range as Celeste, a few (Erica) better looking, and a few not quite as pretty. I agree with 7.0, I wouldn't argue with 7.5, but I wouldn't go down to 6.5.

FT

Posting Limitations