Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 51 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Women - US vs. Argentine

Some of the more notable differences between US and Argentine women (IMHO)

1) US women are willing to have sex sometimes, if there is a good enough reason. Argentine women like to have sex a lot of the time, unless there is a reason not to!

2) US women use belts to hold there pants up. Argentine women use their hips.

3) Argentine women run on bearings, US women have bushings!

4) Argentine women like being women. US women want to be men with pussies.

5) US women will consider kissing you on the second date. Argentine women won't bother with a second date unless they have already decided to have sex with you.

Viva la diferance!

David.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I'll go the half and join you. This seems like a good opportunity to discuss my experience with "numbers" versus fun. I have been in BA for just over a week after spending 11 years in South Beach. I hope to make BA my home. I had a great run in South Beach, but the place has been going downhill for the past 5 years. Due in large part to every yahoo in the states finding out about it, and ruining it with their ugly presence. The women in Miami are legendary for looks, sex appeal and partying. The locals and tourists. And, yeah, well deserved, but more and more superficial, arrogant and, ultimately, boring. Like the town. In BA the women are not as over the top gorgeous, but I find them much more compelling, interesting and PRETTY. That's the description, and difference, I was looking for. Pretty, and even some of the pros are less jaded than the non "pros" in Miami. So, numbers are numbers and numbers alone. I'll take a pretty BA 7 over an ambition addled South Beacher 9 any day. One man's opinion.

Baseline?

Oh, I'd give her; say one half - the age of many Exedra chicas!

More numbers / shumbers

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    I'd say a 7 in my book.
    I'll go the half and join you. This seems like a good opportunity to discuss my experience with "numbers" versus fun. I have been in BA for just over a week after spending 11 years in South Beach. I hope to make BA my home. I had a great run in South Beach, but the place has been going downhill for the past 5 years. Due in large part to every yahoo in the states finding out about it, and ruining it with their ugly presence. The women in Miami are legendary for looks, sex appeal and partying. The locals and tourists. And, yeah, well deserved, but more and more superficial, arrogant and, ultimately, boring. Like the town. In BA the women are not as over the top gorgeous, but I find them much more compelling, interesting and PRETTY. That's the description, and difference, I was looking for. Pretty, and even some of the pros are less jaded than the non "pros" in Miami. So, numbers are numbers and numbers alone. I'll take a pretty BA 7 over an ambition addled South Beacher 9 any day. One man's opinion.

FT-seems pretty to me, nice smile, doesn't look like a wacko. Is she an Exedra purchase? How was the sexual dueling? The numbers thing is so subjective. Just for conversation sake I'd say 6.5.
    I'd say a 7 in my book.

Numbers Shmumbers

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    Just to establish a baseline, I would consider this girl among the pretty ones. If you disagree, then, for your purposes, my numbers are all screwed up.
    FT-seems pretty to me, nice smile, doesn't look like a wacko. Is she an Exedra purchase? How was the sexual dueling? The numbers thing is so subjective. Just for conversation sake I'd say 6.5.

Celeste Pics

Just to establish a baseline, I would consider this girl among the pretty ones. If you disagree, then, for your purposes, my numbers are all screwed up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo_011906_001.jpg‎   Photo_011906_002.jpg‎   Photo_011906_006.jpg‎   Photo_011906_007.jpg‎  

I've been there several times in the last few weeks with positive results. Times range between 11:30PM and 3:00AM. The last time, there were at least 5 girls of note outside, and I thought around 10 in. In addition, there were 20+ other girls who would not make most cuts. Maybe I'm exagerating by a couple.

Anecdotally, I can tell you that Celeste is a nice girl. Indian-looking (Asian Indian) sharp features. Early 20's, slender. Surprisingly, she had a baby via C-section just 3 months ago, creating a huge dilemna for those who appreciate lactating chicas but don't like C-section scars. 150P was her opening offer. "My friend" did not contest this, but countered with a requirement of 2 hours. "He said" that the session was good, but the BBBJ was somewhat faked. Had "my friend" known about the new baby, he may not have asked for a BBBJ due to her discomfort with the possiblity of passing an STD to her baby.

A well-known administrative monger accompanied me. He took Erica, who I thought was a little beauty. Short girl, somewhat curly hair, and pouty lips. Haven't heard back from him, but she seemed to have a nice disposition (but don't they all)

You know, the fact that you do not have to buy a chica drink, and your own is only moderately overpriced, the entire event saves a great deal of money. Getting a girl for 150 in Exedra is equavalent to finding one for $100 or less in the Triangle, or for free at Black.

FT

Temporary Yawner!

Yeah Doggboy,

I too was surprised that it was so dead at the same time (3:00) on Sunday. Unfortunately, I stuck around until 5:00, but as my time expired some doables did start trickling in. Boy, for a while there, I was afraid that somebody took the show on the road.

Now FT, what time was it when you saw those 15 plus scattered about?

I wandered over to Exedra Sunday afternoon for my first visit there. About 3 pm. Very dead. Two chicas. One, a peroxide blonde looked like she had been exiled from an are. Crumb comic strip. I am guessing a sunny Sunday afternoon is not the optimum time to head over there. I like the non club vibe though. When's the best time for this place?
    After 4:00 p.m. During the week, and late night. Weekends are usually dead until around 11:00 p.m. Or later.

Moondog

Slowwwwwwwww

I wandered over to Exedra Sunday afternoon for my first visit there. About 3 pm. Very dead. Two chicas. One, a peroxide blonde looked like she had been exiled from an R. Crumb comic strip. I am guessing a sunny Sunday afternoon is not the optimum time to head over there. I like the non club vibe though. When's the best time for this place?

Went to Excedra for a nightcap after eating at La Charca, which must mean "tourist trap." Well, check that. The overpriced steaks looked good, though I refused to buy one for 50+p.

Anyway, I ran into Captain Dave and his guest at Excedra. We were there about an hour, and I have to say that there were a lot of attractive girls there. There were at least 15 young and pretty girls scattered among the more traditional Excedra crop.

FT

exedra - my opinion

In my trip of 3 weeks (8 days in BA) I went a couple of time the Exedra during the night (24.00 - 1.00) I found the drinks overpriced and the.

Girl's quality not so good. Many chicas seem to bee over 35 (but all them "cut" not less of 10years from their real age) One girl asked me 150p for 1 h. I didn't agree.

Maybe I wasn't lucky, but my opinion is that cafe' Exedra isn't a convenient choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    I've noticed that, but attributed to her attempt at communicating with me. She also uses "Romina" as the subject in all of her emails. Maybe she objectifies herself? What time is Dr. Phil on?

FT
    So she suffers from "Ricky Henderson" syndrom.

He always id'ed himself in his interviews it was funny. But when your greatest base stealer and leadoff batter to every play the game, your allowed.

As Romina prolly isn't famous outside of these boards I'll prolly call her on it.

Talking Overpaying-

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Benito
    Inflation - Exedra.

Imperial cerveza + 45 percent! Similar for Heiniken. But much more because the snack tray was eliminated! Agua + 33 percent and hot chocolate 7.5 pesos! Who needs this place?
    -and the results.

If the newboobies continue, overpaying (Ps200!) in a place where usually you have nice times between Ps 70.-- to Ps 100, being so proud. Who cares about 11Ps for a "Quilmes Imperial"

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead

Does Romina refer to herself in the third person with everyone, or just with me?
    I've noticed that, but attributed to her attempt at communicating with me. She also uses "Romina" as the subject in all of her emails. Maybe she objectifies herself? What time is Dr. Phil on?

FT

Posting Limitations