Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Retired Member

Talking Hilda

I did not DickHead.

I'm saving Hilda for something special.

I want to do her in the ass with nothing but spit.

He, He, He.

Exon.

P. S. I just might go back tonight & due Abril we were sitting next too. She promised GFE and "Toda" Amor for 2 & a half hours for the pricy sum of $150 peso's

2. 11-22-05 15:10

Question quizás perfecto

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    Just for the record, Romina is MY chica, not Dickhead's. She settles for him only because I'm NOT there, and also he cooks. In addition, I asked her only to do guys less endowed than I, so that our time toghether remains special. So far, I'm pleased that she is holding up her end of the bargain.

FT
    Quizás that is what she was trying to tell me when she said my cock was "perfecto".

DH is probably doing a doble with Romina and the Mexi as we write.

Just for the record, Romina is MY chica, not Dickhead's. She settles for him only because I'm NOT there, and also he cooks. In addition, I asked her only to do guys less endowed than I, so that our time toghether remains special. So far, I'm pleased that she is holding up her end of the bargain.

FT

Angry dickHead

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    I fucked the Mexi again tonight. You want to talk about do whatever however wherever, that would be she. Plus she has slimmed down. BTW she says that in Exedra 150 is "very generous" and if you pay 200 or more you are a "laughing stock."
    DickHead is adept at subterfuge, with his offerings of food and wine to the ingénue. (Candy little girl?) He has no honor, he keeps fucking my chicas! So I shall fuck the "Savage Beast" before I leave BsAs, but I will wait until my last day, so I can heal back in sex prison. Why don't you post about your sessions with Exons Hilda?

Dickhead, I must admit I did Romina the blond from Cattos yesterday afternoon, she provided very good service, and even offered to bring her sister next time. So take that, and that, and that, you little dickens you.

Dickhead, if you continue to fuck my chicas, I will be forced to ask Jackson to ban you, for actions unbecoming a Monger!

6. 11-22-05 05:55

I stopped by on Sunday night to show another monger the dregs of BA mongering and was surprised to find 1/2 a dozen very doable chicas at their posts. Fortunately, there was a few that were horrible to make my point.

The dregs of BA mongering were there in the form of a couple well-known mongers sitting at a table. They were pretty damn scary!:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Exon Likes Excedra.

As I've posted before, there's only one girl in 20 I'd Fuck in there, so you just have to sit it out and wait.

Last night I met the one of those 1 in 20 Chica's.

But the problem was I'd shot my "Wadd" earlier at 1707 Santa Fe and was out of bullets.

Poor Sperm Mgt. & lack of self control.

Exon
    I think the post-editing software played havoc with this post. What Exon really meant to say was:

"There are 20 girls in Exedra I'd only fuck once. Sperm management prevents me from greater frequency."

Glad I was able to clear this up, we don't want anybody to get any wrong ideas about Exon and Exedra. There is a special table in the place now, "Reservado - Exon123" You can't miss it. And generally, you can't miss him either, since he is sitting down at that table every day, with a new chica on his lap every day.

9. 11-20-05 18:36

Retired Member

Cool Excedra

Exon Likes Excedra.

As I've posted before, there's only one girl in 20 I'd Fuck in there, so you just have to sit it out and wait.

Last night I met the one of those 1 in 20 Chica's.

But the problem was I'd shot my "Wadd" earlier at 1707 Santa Fe and was out of bullets.

Poor Sperm Mgt. & lack of self control.

Exon

excellent post Count

Sounds like a good time.

I couldn't help but notice the number of postings you have done so if I may offer a word of caution about propinas. According to Daves "Laws of Chica Land" they look at tips differently than we do. We see it as a way to reward a great session, I think they look at it as a face saving way for you to bargain. I promise if she would have given you a lousy time she would have expected the other 50 pesos. I'm not fauling your method I've done the same myself, just be aware if the time comes to NOT give it you will have an argument.

Again great post and it sounds like you may have found one of the semi pros of legend, I hope you got her number.

Cafe Exedra Experience

Visited here for the first time Sunday around 5 PM - had thought of a massage at Montevideo, but even after I had called they said no free chicas for an hour so I moseyed over for a recon session. Many locals in the front watching soccer - I can't understand why I can't see the point of that but chacun a.

A bunch of real skanks in the back and one cute young chica talking to a very fat man at the next table from me. After a few minutes the man leaves and I am looking around and make eye contact with the chica. Not sure if the gordo is coming back so I take my time. Finally after a few more minutes I asked, "Esta sola?" And getting an affirmative I invited her to my table and proceeded to give her an extensive job interview. 23 years old, no children, lives with mother and sister in way northern suburbs, works part time in a hospital as a radiological assistant. Asks where I am staying - in a hotel. I invite her to pay a visit with me and she sweetly explains that she is a working girl and we need to discuss price.

She starts with 300 and I counter for 120 and she explains 120 is for the old skanks and she is young and beautiful. Discussions ensue and she won't budge from 200 no matter how hard I tried. I thought of sticking at 150 and playing the I am leaving game, but to be frank she was so cute I would have paid $200 US at that point - the cost of an incall HJ in LA. So I counter with 150 and 50 propina if you please me and off we go.

She was tremendous. Shower together with back massage, off to the cama. No discussion even of covered BJ - CIM verbotten though, every position imaginable. Gourgeous, spinner body very athletic and enthusiastic and pleased me in every way.

After she took a water - doesn't smoke or drink - and showers again. We watch a few music videos and chat wile she corrects my infantile Castellano. Then I ask if round two is ok and she says no problema!

I gave her what I had said and put her in a cab and off she went. All in all a very satisfactory experience. Could it have been the legendary semi-pro? Sure seemed like it to me but others may know better.
    Last edited by Count Chocula; 11-14-05 at 20:29. Reason: Spelling error

hey---hey

I went by Excedra in Sept. I think it was Wed. About 4pm. There was a guy at each table in the place. No chicas. Was that some sort of happy hour for gays. I was afraid to go in there. I thought it was only a chica meeting place for gentlemen and not a dick sucking place for gays.

Sconjo USA

My experience is that the girls in come in all shapes, sizes, and ages and represent many countries. There are super-pros, hardened-pros, madura-pros, reluctant-pros, former-pros, thieving-pros, and even some pregnant-pros. There are very few are "semi-pros." And those few usually run into Captain Dave who, in turn, runs into them. When finished, there is one less semi-pro.

FT

Cool Excrement

I was at Exedra about a week ago and I would have to agree with the person that compared it to a "Fish Bowl". It's locted at a busy intersection where people could observe the whoring going on inside. This place is a compilation of businesspeople going to and from work combined with local, and foreign hounds. It comprises of mostly semi-pro, pro, "has been" chicas and ones that came out of retirement if you know what I mean. All in all, you will find a bargain. You get what you pay for.

If true about being American, another glowing example of the great American educational system. One that is so good, our politicans do not want to make any changes to it.

Probably because they cannot read the text of the proposals!

Stowe

17. 11-07-05 00:18

Gotta' love it. "Excreta."

I'm assuming that Glob's first language is not English. If that assumption is true, then I applaud the effort. I think I understand the point to be that the Excedra girls are often retreads who may be hiding imperfections. I'm a retread monger myself, and generally wear a girdle. If I leave my clothes on, the girls generally charge me less. Or, at least they stay.

It would be great to know who is of an English-speaking origin and who is not. That way, we can be irreverent without guilt.

FT

19. 11-05-05 06:13

Etc etc etc

To find a gem in Excetra is an art because somehow you have to discover the feature that causes them to be a has- been in the sex industry and usually that's things like stretch marks and deflated breasts. But in excreta how do you pull that off as conspicuous people sit around in an environment not conducive to mingling and inspection. I say that because chicas sit in this restaurant at tables just waiting to snare their next trick. The whole atmosphere leaves one wondering if its really a social environment at all condusive to a male and female determining if they want to consummate the act.

Do you sit down next to them at their table and lift up their shirt?

I saw old ladies with plastic surgery faces like stretched canvass on a frame and the 25y.o. I picked end up a victim of post natal deflation. The only way I solved it was to cover the crime scene. No no no leave on your shirt and bra.

I spend most my mongering time in Thailand so i am a newbie here but fifty dollars for a wreck is more than twice what I would pay out east. I would of been able to pay my way out of the act for small money but in this case I was abliged.

Posting Limitations