Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    I only know a little spanish, but I can talk italian so I comunicate preety good. I talk to the ladys very respectfully and they like it. I call the girls senora and they like it. It is very important to be respectfull to the chicas. It makes them feel good. Its not easy for a girl to step down to that life to be able to bring the bread home. So lets all show respect to the chicas.

jackson

Believe me jackson, it works. The one that smiles at you that you like, you follow up with a smile and nod your head from left to right and they will come right out. Then I say would you like to spend some time with me. Then we talk aboput the gift. My limit is 100 peso. All 5 chicas went with me. Try it.

Hi Sconjo USA,

Okay, that's my point. You do use the spoken word to communicate with them. From reading your previous reports, one would get the impression that ALL you do is nod and wink and the next thing, without a word being spoken, off the two of you would go to the transitorio.

I don't want to bust your bubble here, but there's nothing at all remarkable about using eye contact and a head nod to get a working girl in a cafe to come to your table.

Thanks,

Jackson

dickhead

All kidding aside, I really want to meet you, I think you are my kind of guy and have gone thru all the same kind of crap in life. Any how I will be in ba in early January and would like to meet you.

Sconjo usa

4. 10-30-05 15:41

dickhead

I am coming to ba in early January and would like to meet you and buy you some drinks. How will I tell who you are. Does your head look like a dick. How do you get a hat on. I will look for you every day in Exedra.

Sconjo USA

guys guys guys

I was there in Sept. Last. I got 5 girls out of Exedra just by nodding my head from out side. And all lovley and clean cut girls. And when they started with there nos. I told them my limit was 100 peso and they all took it, no problems. Many guys are over paying and will screw it up for all others. Its ok to tip them after, if you were very satisfied. Thats your wish. So lets pay attention and think of the other guys to come after you.

Sconjo usa

Hi Sconjo USA,

Just by nodding your head. What, did you use mental telepathy to communicate with them?

This is the third time you've described this process, so I'd really like to know how it works, because I usually have to communicate by using spoken words.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Jackson

7. 10-28-05 19:59

Angry Dickhead Drunk? Give me a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Guys.

Dickhead is giving bunk advice. I think he is drunk and posting again. I recently received this advice from Jackson in another thread.

"And in anticipation of your next question: You don't need to know in advance where they are. Every chica working in every boliche knows where the nearest "transitorio" is. Trust me.

Thanks,

Jackson"
    OK OK, Dickhead drunk. Quizás, but "bunk advice" Give me a break!

The man has over 1300 post from which many of us have found very valuable information. What he is saying here just sound like common sense to me.

I do however have a problem with the fact that he keeps fucking my chicas!

Punter 127

Transitorios

This is a little off the Exedra topic but in line with the thread. There are exceptions to the rules / advice, verdad DH? When going somewhere like Nuevo Estilo, you have to go to the Transitorio as there is no take-out; to your place that is.

Now, I have done that there, the latest just last month, but I must say their new Transitorio is a complete dive compared to the very nice place across the street 2 or 3 years ago. I wonder if you can direct them to the old place?

As far as telos in centro, I personally would not go on the chicas recommendation either as it puts you in a compromising position. If you can't bring home, to your hotel, whatever, for legitimate reasons, you are probably best to walk around a couple blocks scouting for your own choice before you enter the cafe, as there are many.

BTW DH, that last Chica swallows with no prompting. Good thing because I was obviously in no shape to swallow anything else that night.

MAG

10. 10-28-05 15:26

my 2 cents

Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for months and recently joined as member. I went to BA not too long ago and I hope I can contribute my little experience here.

One late night around 12am I walked around in the city and I walked pass cafe exdre and there were still a lot of working girls. I spotted one very young and extremely attractive girl talking to 3 guys on the table. But I didn't stop by as I have been there the previous night. I walked pass and went somewhere else. Then 30 minutes later I came back and the girl was still there but now with her equally pretty girl friend. The 3 guys were gone. So I Sat at another table and order some drink hoping to get eye contact with this girl. After a while, 4 guys came in and sit down at another table. A while later they signal the girl if she can sit with them. So she went and they bought her drink. But they just keep talking and talking and never leave. So I am not sure if they are friends or potential customers to the girl. I am not sure if she is even a working girl (cause she talked and laughed loud and naturally and not embarrass at all - another fantastic thing about this country) I waited for more than 1 hour still no action from the other table. Finally I came across another girl which I screwed a couple of nights ago and this girll can speak a little english. So I pay her Peso 20 for translation. I asked her if that pretty gal is working. She said yes. So I ask if she is with anyone and the girl say don't know. Then I can ask if she can come over. So the girl went to talk to this pretty girl and she then came over so the translation start. I immediately offered Peso 200 for 2 hours come multiple times. Without thinking she laughed and happily say yes. So I pay the translation girl peso20 and left with the pretty gal. We had a fucking great time. And she is very sweet and pretty and young. And she work real hard just to please me. This is another best part about argentina. Her name is Luciana. Anyone knows her

12. 10-28-05 01:46

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Never go to the hotel the chica suggests. Always have your own hotel in mind before proceeding.

RTFF. Many fine hourly hotels are available for your convenience and most have been reviewed here. We need givers and not takers on this forum or it will continue to die out like it has been doing. Your brethren have done the research. Fucking read it.
    Guys.

Dickhead is giving bunk advice. I think he is drunk and posting again. I recently received this advice from Jackson in another thread.

"And in anticipation of your next question: You don't need to know in advance where they are. Every chica working in every boliche knows where the nearest "transitorio" is. Trust me.

Thanks,

Jackson"

Hold on a sec. What's the deal with not going where the girl suggests? That must be a Buenos Aires thing, as I've done take out in Bangkok, Cartagena, PR, DR, Caracas, Lima, and Tijuana. If I take the girl for a ST they always have a recommendation of a close, cheap hourly bed.

Are you concerned about the safety? Or is the girl gonna recommend a ripoff place? Wouldn't a girl get a rep for stuff like that pretty quick?

15. 10-27-05 01:52

Do you need to know in advance? If not, the girls will know when you take them out.

Question The Tycoon

I need to know of a decent hotel near the chica cafe's like Exedra.

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by The Tycoon; 10-27-05 at 00:27. Reason: spelling

Plumo

What you should do: Walk into Exedra and look at the girls and see which one you like best, then smile at her and if she returns the smile say hello in your way and ask if you may sit down. Then start with some small talk, tell her how pretty she is and nice hair. Then ask if she would like to spend some time with you. Thats the time to talk about a money gift. Agree on what you want and the price. Do not over pay.

Good luck to you.

I have gotten 5 chicas from Excedra, just by nodding my head to come out. I have never been in there. But plan to on my next visit in Jan. If you go in just smileback and sit down. And talk bussness. But don't over pay.

Good luck

In cafes, girls rarely approach unless asked or signaled. In clubs some approach like sharks to bait, others wait for you to make first move.

Remember you are the client so take your time, compare and buy smart.

Posting Limitations