Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Question

I would like to know how contact is made with the girls in Cafe Exedra? Is the girl who come to you or the customer who go to the girl? Is their a lot of eye contact.

Thanks,

Plumo

Turn about is fair play

Yeah Jaime I sure did. Thats why I wrote that she did change, she got better. How ever if she scams me one more time, I'm going to do what the US goverment does, I'm going to hire her! Most likely I'll start a telemarketing company selling widows in Phoenix, AZ flood insurance. She should be a ringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunico
    Sitting waiting for my appt at a privado I saw a girl who had hustled me for 200 pesos last year and I called her over just to see if she had changed. She had, she was a much better huslter, Magali is the name she gives. After I denied her request for a romp and I asked if she remembered me and after much prompting she did. Or she said she did. Finally she said, buy me a drink so I figured why not. After we finished talking the waiter brought 2 bills one for 6 pesos, for my orange juice, and another for 16 pesos. I asked what the 16 peso bill was for, he said for her drink. So I paid it, she thanked me and went back to her circle of friends.

As I was leaving I noticed the time stamp on the receipts, mine was for 1:30 and hers was for 1:09. 21 minutes before I had ordered. I wasnt even in Excedra at 1:09, 1:25 the earliest.

I had a special interest in time cause I was waiting for my privado appt.

I deduced that she had rang up a tab and when I said yes I'd buy her a drink, she had the waiter present me with her old tab and HE DID! Only 4 dollars, but its "the principality" to quote Worm from the movie "Friday".
    Well, you let her scam you for a second time. It's only money, eh?

Anyway you slice it baby, its still bologne

Regarding: Chica waitress scam.

I didnt leave with that girl. Anyone who wants you to pay for anothers tab is cheating you, I don't care if its standard practice. All what Jackpot wrote is saying careful of being scammed. It goes back to the lovely expression "don't piss on my back and tell me its raining".

Excedra Rules

1. Never buy a chicka a drink until you see the table she sits at. If it is littered with glasses, bottles, food, etc. You will be the sponsor for all of it as soon as you buy her a drink. This is not a waiter scam. They want some one to pay and get the tabs paid. The chicas pull this all the time.

2. Don't hesitate to ask if she has " una cuenta" (a bill) for her table. If YES, ask to see it, and if its a small amount ask her to sit down. If too big a tab, tell her to pay for it before you get her a drink.

3. Look for chickas with a coffee or tea cup. These gals are usually frugal and aren't looking for a free ride for the table.

4. Finally, if you feel you got f-cked, take it off her final payment for the sex experience. Turn about is fair play.

5. If all else fails, turn to our esteemed Dickhead for more advaced advice.

Jackpot

Waiter-Chica scam

Sitting waiting for my appt at a privado I saw a girl who had hustled me for 200 pesos last year and I called her over just to see if she had changed. She had, she was a much better huslter, Magali is the name she gives. After I denied her request for a romp and I asked if she remembered me and after much prompting she did. Or she said she did. Finally she said, buy me a drink so I figured why not. After we finished talking the waiter brought 2 bills one for 6 pesos, for my orange juice, and another for 16 pesos. I asked what the 16 peso bill was for, he said for her drink. So I paid it, she thanked me and went back to her circle of friends.

As I was leaving I noticed the time stamp on the receipts, mine was for 1:30 and hers was for 1:09. 21 minutes before I had ordered. I wasnt even in Excedra at 1:09, 1:25 the earliest.

I had a special interest in time cause I was waiting for my privado appt.

I deduced that she had rang up a tab and when I said yes I'd buy her a drink, she had the waiter present me with her old tab and HE DID! Only 4 dollars, but its "the principality" to quote Worm from the movie "Friday".

Retired Member

I'm heart broken Papa, Hilda on the street.

Hows your relationship with the Cubano.

Exon

Doubtless she's "dripping wet" from a big load of your spooge, Exon!

Retired Member

Talking Excedra? Hunt 99

Saw Your squease again last night Hunt. She sends her "Amor" and tells me she's "dripping wet" for you.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Darien
    Based on a recent experience at Excedra, I would like to provide you with a personal advice when visiting Cafes or other chica spots around town for dealing with low class nasty local people.
    Usually, I find it more effective to order Exon123 another Beefeater or two. The problem then usually takes care of itself.

The local dog

Hey man,

I guess you are a lover and not a fighter.

But the truth is we go to BA to have a good time and be with as many girls as possible.

Not to get into it with a total jerk, It is understandable.

One question, did you take the girl home?

Fellow dog

Advice

Estimados Miembros:

Based on a recent experience at Excedra, I would like to provide you with a personal advice when visiting Cafes or other chica spots around town for dealing with low class nasty local people.

Saturday night I went to Excedra for a quick cortado before going to the Recoleta playground. I asked Victor (Bar manager) for a cup of coffee and one of the girls I know was right there talking to a local character.

I said hello to the girl. I believe she already knew I have met another American friend of her the night before and hence was interested in a quick update about his American friend.

To make the story short, the local character started barking at me that he had bought the girl a drink and hence I had not business talking to her. In other words, this local dog believe that because he gave the girl a cheap drink the girl is somehow his slave at that time. Victor, the Bar manager knew I was just giving a quick brief to the girl and nothing else. With the local dog barking, the girl got up and went to seat far away with another girlfriend.

After about 5 minutes, I paid my coffee and left the place. The girl stopped me as I was leaving and told me to please forget about the incident and the local dog.

In summary, my advice is that if a local dog starts barking at you, do the following to save your time and money:

1) Do not lower yourself to the same level as the dog by responding to the dog. Do not respond in anyway to the dog as it would give him enough reason to become more violent.

2) Immediately call the manager and tell him that the dog is threatening you so he deals with the dog anyway he wants. At the same time, tell the manager that if he prefers you would gladly pay your bill and leave right away to avoid any problems. Let the manager make his decision and solve the problem with the dog. The dog is the manager's problem not yours.

I hope you get the point and be mindful about this type of situations.

This is a very hard post to write because it exposes me to criticism and judgment about my persona.

Feel free to add your on advice about dealing with local dogs.

Saludos / Darien

American guy

I was standing at the bar (but I think it was on Tuesday)

Quote Originally Posted by Darien
    I have been at the Cafe twice this week between 10 pm and 2 am.

I saw an American guy by the name of Dennis around midnight Wednesday or 1 am Thursday standing by the bar. Are you a forum member?

I am just posting my own comments which may be a repetition of other previous posts which I have not read since I do not have time. Also, I am not checking my spelling so forgive me for that.

These days there are a lot of girls sitting in the Cafe from Monday-Friday at night time. They star arriving around 9 pm. Most of them do not show up on weekends because is family time and they stay at home.

Compared to previous years, this time I have seen a few young and doable girls. My take is that the better looking ones try to get A$150 for 1 to 2 hours and maybe A$300 for all night which seems reasonable. In fact, I saw one of the younger and prettier one (about 25 years old) accept a gift of A$275 for all night around 11 pm from a guy that was probably around 60 years old. That compared to A$300/ hour at Blacks or Newport!

Another younger girl (25 years old) decent looking and doable ask me for a gift of $150 for 1 to 2 hours.

A few (maybe 3 or 4) of the young girls I would say are semipro university students (I met two of them) visiting the Cafe a couple of days a week to cover their expenses.

The girls visiting the Cafe at night do not have to pay a minimum consumption of A$40/ day, as is the case in Cafe Orleans during the day time, and therefore can lower their asking gift to the A$100-150 range. I am refering to the better looking ones por supuesto. The old cows, fat, ugly, etc I do not care and surely would go for much less.

I would say that 50% of the females were decent looking for their age but need to exercise to get in shape. They do not seem to know that without fat around their belly they would improve their look. Also, a lot of them are heavy smokers. The whole cafe around the bar is a smoke chimney.

In summary there must have been around 50 to 70 girls around 11 pm on weekdays with about 8 of them very doable, another 10 ok.

So visit the Cafe yourself and make your on conclusions.

Saludos, Darien

Darien: Thanks for your first three posts. Well done. It takes controversy to get most of us to post these days.

Exon: One of these days I must join you. While the vote wouldn't be unanimous, I don't THINK that I'm an asshole. YMMV.

FT

Retired Member

Smile Exon

Exon will be holding Court at Excedra starting about 6:00 pm.

Any interested Mongers that don't consider them self's assholes are welcome to attend.

Exon

Posting Limitations