Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Very fucking cool

Where did that come from Strad?

Checkmark To Sportsman, stakinig out Cafe Exedra, I lend you my super binoculars!

Check it out, Mongers, it's amazingly cool! Please view from the left top in sequence.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails zoom01.jpg‎   zoom02.jpg‎   zoom03.jpg‎   zoom04.jpg‎   zoom05.jpg‎  

zoom07.jpg‎   zoom08.jpg‎  

Stakinig out Exedra

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    Sportsman, I hope your binoculars can see through those damn scaffoldings and that "No Entry" sign.

Please be aware mongers, the city of Buenos Aires recently erected a sign in front of the Cafe Exedra. Haha!
    Strad,

I found out there is another problem to stake out Excedra from the hotel room. Take a look at the old photo taken by someone stayed at that hotel before. THE DAMN TREES ARE IN THE WAY! Looks like I'll have to go there to do my surveillance instead of from the room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cordoba1.jpg‎  

Talking A Photo is worth a thousand words.

Sportsman,

I hope your binoculars can see through those damn scaffoldings and that "No Entry" sign.

Please be aware mongers, the city of Buenos Aires recently erected a sign in front of the Cafe Exedra. Haha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exedra.jpg‎  

Over Labor Day weekend, I'm staying at a hotel on the 800 block of Cordoba – only one block away from Exedra on the opposite side of the street. I think I will stake out this place and see what I can find. If I get one of the rooms with a balcony facing Cordoba I probably can see who is coming in and out of the place from there. I might even bring a set of binoculars with me. Stay tuned!

Retired Member

Checkmark Excedra Comments

Actually there are at least two shifts in Excedra.

We all know the Cafe Orleans is primarly a day time spot with peek traffic around, say three to seven PM.

But try shopping at Excedra from say four to seven PM in the afternoons. You'll find the same thing as Orleans. All the girls are trying to catch the guy's getting off work and stopping in for a drink on their way home.

But the caliber of girls working the 4pm to 7 pm shift are considerable higher than you'll find working the night shift.

IMO about half the women working the afternoon shift are very doable with one or two keepers in the lot.

The really good ones are in there for three or four hours, make a date and are home in time to cook dinner for their husbands and or children. We all know the really good ones don't last long on the floor. So its quite possible that a girl can show up at 5, have a date in a tello by 7 and be on her way home by 8:30 or 9:00 with an extra $150 peso's in her pocket.

I scored a very nice classy girl in there one afternoon and ended up doing her three times on my last trip. She only worked Monday thru Friday and needed to be home at 10:00 pm. I called her cell phone on a weekend afternoon and she said it was not possible to see her until the following Monday afternoon.

She had her regular clients which produced a steady cash flow plus trolling in Excedra in the afternoons, she takes home approxmiately $1,000 peso's per week. Thats big money an Argentine working Gal.

So for those of You not schooled on Excedra try it in the afternoon's, you'll be plesantly supprised and the prices are cheaper than Cafe Orlean's Too.

Exon

Timing

Along similar lines but on a different scale, timing is very important in terms of what time of the night it is that you visit.

A number of weeks ago Captain Dave was (very) kind enough to take me on a boliche tour. We started the night at Excedra, then did the Dolly's / Envidia cirucuit. At Envidia, we achieved interim relief before continuing on to Salome.

I ended the night where I first started it: Excedra. By this time it was 4 am, and two Ness girls were sitting at a table. One was a 6 and the other a 7 (could have been a 9 save for a little orthodontic misallignment). My offer of AR$100 each for a threesome at my monger pad was cheerfully accepted without any further negotiations.

Clearly, these girls had left Ness and were just stopping by for a cup of cofee "after work". Chances were that they were heading home without having made any money. That was, of course, before they were rescued from that terrible fate by a white knight who oddly enough, was wearing his sword in between his legs!

Timing

I think Excedra is all about the timing. The girls can make more money at the clubs and they start working Excedra after they can't work the clubs. Close to the end of the month though Excedra can have some HOTTIES in it around 2200-2300 before they go to Madaho, Newport, Black etc. Kind of like making the Colectivo moneda before actually going to work. It can be the same around 0500. Always clinical at these times for these girls. An hour is an hour.

Exon, why are you even shopping there, we all know your pick ahead of time, Hilda.

Retired Member

Talking Correction

Rather than 90% its closer to 95% are simply not doable.

I was in there one night with Bennie and he had a terriable experience with that little Dominican you wrote about.

And if I'm not mistaken the tall very attractive Italian looking one was the one I walked out on because she wanted her money first.

But its that 5% were looking for when you go into Excedra. I found some gems in there but you must be patient and wait them out. Its sorta like hunting from an open blind. All the game can see you & you can see them but you don't pull the trigger until you have a Trophy Fuck in your sites.

Exon

2 visits (Thursday and Friday)

Yesterday, I met the most famous local monger at Exedra for a long chat. Girls were coming one by one to greet us. Some of them were the next door type, while a couple of blondes had some faces with the "naughty" sign on it, wearing apparel more suitable to Hook than to Exedra. I saw 20-30 girls, very few really doable.

Today, I just passed by for 30 minutes. Being a very cold night to BA standards, all girls wore tons of clothes, so I couldn't see their bodies well. In any case, fewer than yesterday.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Short visit on Saturday night

Capt Dave and I went to boliche hopping for almost 6 hours. We started it in Exedra.

We arrived by 11:30 PM, and there were a 20 or so girls, most of them dogs, but 3 or 4 very good (slim bodies, fresh faces) In particular, I remember of a big breasted Tucumana who merits a try. Unfortunately, she was taken by the time we arrived and she left shortly (just before our depart)

As of I remember of Exedra, that night seemed VERY slow and not the best one to visit the place, but in any case there were a handful of doable women, so this club makes for a good alternative.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Bangkok Dave
    N0 N0 N0. Too much. Try 150. RTFF
    150 is for TLN. 100 is for 2 hours.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Jack In Da Box
    dos horas por 250pesos. So I guess I paid about right then?
    N0 N0 N0. Too much. Try 150. RTFF

No no no. Way too much.

Dos horas por 250 pesos. So I guess I paid about right then?

Posting Limitations