Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Not that I have seen

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    So have the Hook girls appeared and are they asking for those prices? I been reading the local board and there are some guys asking for digits. Of course, one of our favorite sons owns the digits to Cindy, the most popular of all Hook girls, at least among the locals. Plus he brought her over to the House one night for everyone to meet and no one seemed interested. There was some bad voodoo going on that night. I would like to know what skill she has that makes her so popular.
    However for reasons I have mentioned before I didn't hang out at Hook a lot towards the end.

The little blonde that decided my old offer really isn't "muy poco" has been texting me a lot. She told me the other night that the Hook chickas have made a whatsapp group to stay in touch.

If I had the money I would open a bar and have them populate it.

This Cindy chick is unknown to me.

Hook chicas?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    11:30ish, no idea on the prices, didn't bother, it's Black/Hippo/Newport all over again, both with the chicks and the guys. The price would have been 2-3000, only in a telo, be back in 30.

All the regulars were there, I imagine they were the same as they ever where.
    So have the Hook girls appeared and are they asking for those prices? I been reading the local board and there are some guys asking for digits. Of course, one of our favorite sons owns the digits to Cindy, the most popular of all Hook girls, at least among the locals. Plus he brought her over to the House one night for everyone to meet and no one seemed interested. There was some bad voodoo going on that night. I would like to know what skill she has that makes her so popular.

Not late

Quote Originally Posted by Member#3320  [View Original Post]
    How were the prices. Any idea?

What time of the night?

Thanks.
    11:30ish, no idea on the prices, didn't bother, it's Black/Hippo/Newport all over again, both with the chicks and the guys. The price would have been 2-3000, only in a telo, be back in 30.

All the regulars were there, I imagine they were the same as they ever where.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

This was one of the biggest displays of an in your face commercial sex public market I think I've ever seen here.
    How were the prices. Any idea?

What time of the night?

Thanks.

Just left, I think every hooker in Argentina was there tonight as well as every sweater over the shoulder, blow dried, local hero. It was like the combined cliental of Black, Newport, and Hook (less the Chinese) drinking every last bottle of cheap champagne with cherries left in the country.

I wasn't in Havana the night before Castro rolled into town but I think the "party while you can" desperation was probably the same.

Every couple minutes a representative from the PFA walked through.

Given what has been happening lately there is no way in hell it can continue. This was one of the biggest displays of an in your face commercial sex public market I think I've ever seen here.
    I didn't make it out there last night, but Wednesday night was much the same. I'm afraid the current situation at Exedra is tempting fate.

06-05-16 midnight

Just left, I think every hooker in Argentina was there tonight as well as every sweater over the shoulder, blow dried, local hero. It was like the combined cliental of Black, Newport, and Hook (less the Chinese) drinking every last bottle of cheap champagne with cherries left in the country.

I wasn't in Havana the night before Castro rolled into town but I think the "party while you can" desperation was probably the same.

Every couple minutes a representative from the PFA walked through.

Given what has been happening lately there is no way in hell it can continue. This was one of the biggest displays of an in your face commercial sex public market I think I've ever seen here.

Canada

Back in the home country but I do miss BA despite the protestations to the contrary. So they have not closed X as yet...Or as anyway re-opened? Max.

FKK Living Room in Düsseldorf three weeks ago.

I don't think it will make a difference in overall tourism, but for guys that fly around to bang hookers? It could make a huge difference. Most of those guys don't want to just go to an apartment and bang an indy, they want to go out to the club, see lots of chicks, drink, then do what they do.

If I was one of those guys I'd be changing reservations to Germany, Thailand, or Brazil. Argentina just took itself out of the sex tourism business.
    Germany may be the better mongering option right now , legal , controlled , cheap , well organised and stunning woman !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    True, very few. But thats a major reason why the pricing here is much less then in the city! But some of the girls can read and wonder why some girls (in the city) are charging so much and ask why they are getting so little (in comparison). To my way of thinking of paying a girl a average days pay for a hour or two of her time is fair. I also think thats why the "average " rate out here in Bum Fuck Idaho is 3 to 400 pesos. The city pricing (IMHO) would and should be a little more expensive but not five and ten times as much.
    Understood ! It'll be interesting to see what happens with pricing here in the city now that it is becoming a semi-vast wasteland.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    How many globetrotting mongers do you see out there in BumfuckEgpyt !:-).
    True, very few. But thats a major reason why the pricing here is much less then in the city! But some of the girls can read and wonder why some girls (in the city) are charging so much and ask why they are getting so little (in comparison). To my way of thinking of paying a girl a average days pay for a hour or two of her time is fair. I also think thats why the "average " rate out here in Bum Fuck Idaho is 3 to 400 pesos. The city pricing (IMHO) would and should be a little more expensive but not five and ten times as much.

End of the road

I'm going to try to make it to X tonight, my last night in Argentina.

Don B.

They'd get lost before they made it half way there !

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    LOL!!!!!! So much the better! :-).
    How many globetrotting mongers do you see out there in BumfuckEgpyt !:-).

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. No noticeable impact on tourism at all, but many, if not most, globetrotting mongers will cross Argentina off the list.
    LOL!!!!!! So much the better! :-).

I don't think it will make a difference in overall tourism, but for guys that fly around to bang hookers? It could make a huge difference. Most of those guys don't want to just go to an apartment and bang an indy, they want to go out to the club, see lots of chicks, drink, then do what they do.

If I was one of those guys I'd be changing reservations to Germany, Thailand, or Brazil. Argentina just took itself out of the sex tourism business.
    Agreed. No noticeable impact on tourism at all, but many, if not most, globetrotting mongers will cross Argentina off the list.

I disagree bubba

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    How much of an impact will all of this make on tourism?

Don B.

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations