Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Another interesting character in Exedra is Bennie. He is 82 years old and still hard at work, going and getting cigarettes for the chicas. The little fucker is still quick.
    I think I met Bennie a year ago. He went and got smokes for Veronica (A gremlin, do not let drink before midnight, do not let drink after midnight or she turns into something). I guess we all have to survive somehow. Maybe they throw a mercy fuck his way every now and again.

German housewife

She provides valuable services counseling the new gals and being a continuing shoulder to cry on. Like a den mother or house mother to a sorority. Some other sick fuck, I swear it wasn't me, and I ain't naming names, got a quote from her of 60 pesos for an hour and a half (purely for research; he swears he didn't take her up on it).

Another interesting character in Exedra is Bennie. He is 82 years old and still hard at work, going and getting cigarettes for the chicas. The little fucker is still quick. Last night I stopped in merely to piss and as I left, he jumped up and held the door open for me before I even noticed him get up from the table. I was so surprised I gave him five pesos.

Yeah, right. Maybe next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Parn Singh
    I was at Cafe Orleans on Friday13. There is a lady name MARGARITA. Any one catch her be alert. She is a bad one. She is from Columbia.
    Care to give more details? How is she bad? Did she rip you off, bad service, what? What does she look like?

I personally like the old lady, who has looks like an old German housewife. She must make money there, but it´s amusing everytime I see her there. She probably has some good skills, but I don´t think I´ll ever be able to verify such info.

stay alert

I was at Cafe Orleans on Friday13. There is a lady name MARGARITA. Any one catch her be alert. She is a bad one. She is from Columbia.

Cute Michel

Michel told me that both her parents arrived from Germany during World War II. That would explain her learning German so early.

She sure doesn't behave like any German I've ever met.

Incaboy's Michel is 34 (Though her face looks mid 20s)

VERY, VERY GFE. Very white, very busty, very cute too. Not a toned body (for those who want hardbodies you best go elsewhere) . One of the mainstays of this board is QUITE smitten with her, but I will not ID him (at his prior request). She learned German before Portugese despite being Brasilera! She was a regular at Excedra when I was there in March. Her darkhaired friend from Florianopolis is a MAJOR hottie, but I never got the chance to know her in the biblical sense.

Brasileras are the bomb in bed to be sure. Even though my personal preference is Colombiana (because they are SO GFE if you play your cards correctly), and even though you can get starfish of any nationality, the sexbomb batting average of Brasileras is number 1 in the World.

Baires Night's

In a few weeks the final installment of the Star Wars series will hit theaters everywhere; so in deference to that, I'll start my report from the end to the begining.

It was almost 4 AM, me and J had left half an hour before the barrio of Flores where we literally lost sight of Jackson and Capt Dave. (That part of the report will fllow in the Saga) We couldn't believe that after being introduced to the Baires mongering scene by no other than the crowned kings of mongering, we were in escence still empty handed. J and I went to Cattos to find some action and we were greeted by the same old club scenario. A couple good looking girls but no stunner for me. J in the other hand found some cute chica with a nice tight body who begun to dance right in front of us and pretty soon J was calling her over. After J got settled I decided that time was running fast for me so I went back to Exedra to spend 10 more minutes, find some action or call it the night.

I sat down and ordered a strong coffee while there were at least 6 more girls sitting and trying to make eye contact with me. Some of them I have to add were there a couple hours before when I went by myself to check out the place. Nothing special, until this cute Paraguayan walked in. She is in the large side, but being latin myself, as long as there are curves I can deal with some extra pounds. She has the most pretty face and a wonderful smile. She is a smaller version of Anna Nicole Smith. I asked over to my table, which she gladly accepted while she waited for her dinner-breakfast. She had a great personality and it might be that at that point I was to tired to be picky, but the more I talked to her the more I like to do her. I ask her how much it will take for her to come over to my hotel in recoleta for a TLN (at this point it was merely 2 hours). She said that the going rate for a "polvo" was US$100. I laughed and told her that I knew that that was not the case and basically that if she still wanted to make some money before they close she better start taking me seriously. She finally agree to $150 pesos for the rest of the nite. We headed back to my hotel and once the action begun she proved to be exceptionally good in bed, I have had another session that night so I was feeling confident I would be au par with her skills. She gave a nice very skilled CBJ, even though she tried to wear me down with it. She would continue with the BJ even though I told her that I want to shot at goal. Eventually she complied, but not before warning me that danger lied below. After the panties were off I discovered her shaved "cosita" and when she ride me in top she literally put up a show. She is extremely good in bed and looking at that incredibly beautiful face while I doing her, was all worthy. I had time to finished for a second time for a very long session were none of her techniques will make any difference on my performance, right before sunrise she left.

Her name is Vanessa, because of the way she dresses it's hard to guess how beautiful and curvy body she has. She has great huge breast. She is extemely sweet and likes sex. She has dirty blond hair (I could have taken some pictures of her but I ran out of battery) You'll recognize her because as I said before she looks a little like a smaller version of Anna Nicole Smith. She is from Paraguay and she is only 20 YO, likes Heavy Metal! and overall she will provide a good experience. The only bad thing is that she asked for the money up front, but after that she did her part of the deal.

ELMATAD0R

It's Exedra not Excedra

I had trouble finding posts about this place on another web site until I realized that I had been searching for "Excedra" rather than Exedra. I confirmed this evening that Exedra is the proper spelling.

Someone might want to change the title of the initial post on this thread and maybe we can be careful to get the spelling right. If you're searching for information about this place, you might want to try both spellings.

As I'm typing this, I've got the TV turned on to the local food channel. There's a Japanese guy speaking Spanish making Chinese food using a Western chef's knife. He's making Wantan Sopa.

Mature Women

Quote Originally Posted by Roland07
    My question is aimed at both Excedera and Orleans visiting mongers.
    I tend to go for the classy/older type 40-55 (nice body of course)(older secretary or librarian appearance prefered-but thats just my taste). Has anyone found any that they could recommend?
    Much thanks-Roland
    Instead of the two cafes, try El Verde, right next door to Jaz, across from Cutty Sark. It is a normal club, packed on Saturday night. The women in there range from 41-81. I doubt any of them are pros, but they still need company.

Moondog

Older ladies

I've seen a million of them in Excedra and they will love the attention. I've also seen a bunch of them in a cafe who's name escapes me at Suipacha y Cordoba one block south. I've never read about or talked to anybody who has pickied these women up, but they look at me the same way the women in Exedra do as I walk by.

Looking for a mature lady

My question is aimed at both Excedera and Orleans visiting mongers.
    I tend to go for the classy/older type 40-55 (nice body of course)(older secretary or librarian appearance prefered-but thats just my taste). Has anyone found any that they could recommend?
    Much thanks-Roland

This gal insisted on condoms for FUTA. She said my fingernail might scratch her ass pipe and that would be bad. Also she said saliva could make the condom break so we had to change condoms between BJ and sex. Really.
    That's what I mean when I say she was in the US too long. But all in all it was still fun. This gal likes to play games.

You Dickhead!!

"while I put two condom covered fingers way in the hell up her ass"

Now I see your problem. No one told you the condom goes on your dick!!

Or do you have a special need to protect yourself from the dreaded "hand STDs" ? Your're too much!

Peace, Proko

Panqueque de Natalia

I just left Excedra and staggered in the door of my apartment. It's 5 am. There were more than a dozen desperate girls when I left. I bet you could take half of them home at this hour for some pocket lint and a used Subte card. I had a panqueque de manzana (apple crępe) that was pretty good. Of course, you all don't give a flying fuck about that. You see, I was a bit hungry after what, or rather who, I did before that.

I had been eyeing up this skinny girl with a big smile a few nights ago. She was there again tonight. Light brown hair, 23 years old, light olive skin, pretty eyes, big smile, absolutely zero flab but not boney either, maybe a 22-inch waist, 5'5"?. I watched a couple of local losers fail in their negotiations with her. She just sat there smiling and puffing away on her cigarette. I was horny after coming up empty in a room of 20+ fuglies at Cattos just prior. I walked up to her table and asked if I could take a seat. Natalia and I negotiated for $150 (pesos of course) for one hour. Oh, she tried the $100 (dollars) bullshit but dropped it when I laughed. I wasn't happy about the one hour being specified but I couldn't bargain her down to alllow more time. I thought about this. I found her to be the most attractive (physically) girl working at Excedra. I bet she can get a bit above the average Excedra market rate. So, maybe this wasn't a bad deal. I also got a good vibe from her. I agreed.

I didn't want to bring her back to my place in Palermo for various reasons. She suggested the transitorio a few blocks across 9 de Julio. It was $35 for the cheapest room. It was not anywhere near as nice as what you get at Horizonte but it was clean and good enough.

We made small talk for a few minutes and then got down to business. I stripped her clothes off and was in awe. I like skinny girls when they have some curves to them. She has small but cute B-cup maybe A-cup boobs. Kinda cute, ya know? What struck me was the rest of her figure. I'm not an ass man but she could make me a convert. I was speechless. She giggled quite a bit about this as I sat there with my tongue hanging out, heh. I think she was blushing. If she had slightly larger natural boobs, her body would be my physical definition of perfection. That's totally my type. Oh, scary thing is that her face is similar to Michel's. They almost look related. Natalia is of Spanish descent from Córdoba, Argentina while Michel is of German descent from Porto Allegre, Brazil so it's just a coincidence.

Natalia got fingered and she got really wet. She likes to kiss too. We tried an assortment of positions: missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, etc. She's a fun girl, smiling the whole time. I could see her smiling in the mirror during the reverse cowgirl. I got a kick out of that. I could see she was having fun and so was I. Her weakness though was towards the end when I wanted her to get me off with a HJ. It's pretty much impossible to get me off fucking while wearing a condom. I stay hard but nothing's gonna happen. Great for the girl but not for me. There's just not enough sensation. Sadly, she showed some lack of technique at this point. You know how some women have just the right touch? Well, she doesn't. It was lack of skill not lack of effort or enthusiasm. She succeeded but I nearly had to force it. Maybe a BJ from her would have been better but I didn't ask for it. We went nearly two hours rather than the hour and I gave her a propina.

By the way, I slept in this afternoon but some loud racket woke me up. What the hell was that?

Mi Hermanno Dickhead

You have gone, far, far round the bend my brother. Me thinks you have been abroad far too long.

Posting Limitations