Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 61 of 63 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    OK I had that gal from Exedra over late this afternoon and gave her a jolly good spanking. I don't know if Inca Boy heard it in Palermo but it should have carried well into Recoleta. Her butt was red as hell (she is very fair skinned). Also I put the Pocket Rocket on her clit while I put two condom covered fingers way in the hell up her ass. She wanted me to butt fuck her but I refused. When she was getting ready to pop I shoved the PR as far as I could up into her pussy. Then I put both her knees on pillows at the foot of the bed and doggied her as hard as I could. Could have done a bit better but my neck has really been bothering me all week.

A good time was had by all and OK value at 130 but WNR because no BBBJ and no DFK. If one or the other, she could probably make it onto the spreadsheet of the top thirty but as it is I think I will leave her for the ass fuckers or non Spanish speakers, or both. She's intelligent and nice and all of that but I think 3 years of hooking in the US gave her some wrong ideas. She was 20 minutes late which is not bad by Latina standards and she did apologize. She does not whine for tips.

Again, long curly blond hair, maybe 160 cm, big butt but not fat. Enjoy.

Re: Marbling question

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Sorry to put it here and not in restaurants, but isn't marbling an American thing due to our beef being corn fed? I thought Argentine beef was more grass fed, hence less fat and the particular flavor of Argentine beef? Just wondering.
    I know you're right about the difference in how the cows are fed here and I know that the flavor of the meat is different as a result. There's grain-fed beef available in the U.S. too and the difference is noticeable. It may be true that the beef here is less marbled than in the U.S. but marbling is still a good thing. Generally, the more marbling the better, in the U.S. grading system and in my opinion, given a comparable cut. I say comparable cut because many of us know that a typical well-marbled filet mignon is less flavorful than a typically tougher porterhouse. Chuck will be even tougher still but yet more flavorful. However, due to the lack of marbling, you'll need to either braise it for a long time or manually tenderize it (i.e. grind it) and serve it as hamburger. Japanese Kobe beef and the similar American and Australian Wagyu (same breed as Kobe supposedly) beef that I've had are very marbled indeed. That raises the quality of the cuts so that porterhouse is tender like a filet mignon yet with more flavor. I buy Wagyu at my local Japanese market back home for sukiyaki. The stuff is something special. As long as you are careful to not overcook it so you don't let the fat melt away making the meat tough, the meat will be exceptionally tender yet very flavorful. Fat gives tenderness and flavor. Personally, I haven't found Argentine beef to be even in the same playing field as Kobe and the various Wagyu variants but it's certainly better generally here on average than American beef is on average. Non-premium beef in American supermarkets sucks. I've seen some nice looking steaks in the markets here and it's so cheap! I'd love to have a prime steak at Peter Luger's in NYC as a reference as it is allegedly the best one can buy. They pay top dollar to source the best prime steaks on the market. The restaurants get the best stuff. We don't see it at the grocery store.

By the way, there's tons of discussion on this topic as well as anything else you can think of foodwise on egullet.org. There's even a South American food forum with some threads about Buenos Aires restaurants. If you're into steak it might be worth doing a search there and reading through the threads.

Food tip for marathon porteña fucking sessions: bring Power Gels and have them at the ready on your nightstand. You can be just like Lance Armstrongo and nourish yourself while continuing to "pump".

Sorry to go off topic folks. Must be well-fed to fuck well, right? How about that rump roast at Excedra?

Marbling question

Sorry to put it here and not in restaurants, but isn't marbling an American thing due to our beef being corn fed? I thought Argentine beef was more grass fed, hence less fat and the particular flavor of Argentine beef? Just wondering.

Just a brief Thursday night scouting report

I had some shopping to do at Rossi & Caruso at the nearby Galerías Pacifico and decided aferwards that I was a bit famished. Why not drop by Excedra for a bite?

The bife de chorizo, served with somewhat undercooked fries ala In & Out, was cooked perfectly jugoso (juicy), just the way I like it, but the quality of the meat wasn't the best. A higher grade would have had more marbling and thus been more tender. I'd say it was typical of a chain American steakhouse. It was $24 with an adequate glass of nameless red wine.

More importantly to you mongers, this visit gave me an hour or so to check out the scene. Besides a wave coming in at around 10pm or so like I've noticed before, I also saw a number of young things continuing to come in past 11pm. One of them was a very smiley tall skinny girl with fair skin and light brown hair wearing plaid pants that showed off her lovely tight behind. She has a cute face almost like a younger Michel from this same place. I'm not even an ass man but I took notice of hers. Unfortunately, she took a seat with another one of those typical white-haired Argentine businessmen wearing a cheap suit that hang around this place. No offense if you're one of them or one of them is your sugar daddy, LOL! These guys are a walking advertisement for the merit of wearing sunblock or a hat lest it comes back to haunt you later in life. Haven't they heard about the hole in the ozone layer down here? Even the middle-aged women on the Subte look like this. Yet another reason that many of the people down here look depressed. It's a damn shame. Anyway, this girl stuck around with him for a half hour or so and I was so full from the steak that I knew I wouldn't be able to take full advantage of her tonight. I mean, great sex is usually very physical with me and I would have wanted to be the fucker rather than the fuckee right then. No cardio for me tonight. I want that ass but it'll have to wait.

I wish I could have gotten her name to share with you and so that I could run a search on her here. Perhaps I could have interrupted her and asked that guy with her to pull down her pants and stick his finger up her ass so that I could have an image in my brain to match up with those in the photo gallery. Come on, what the fuck is up with that?

My experience is telling me that generally the old hags hang out all day to try to increase their odds of hooking up as much as possible while many of the lookers will come in during prime times. That's just my feel of the place. Some of you may disagree.

I just sniffed my sleeve. I smell like cigarette smoke.

Decent night

I hung out here from about 6:30pm to 9:30pm this evening. I had a pen and paper and wanted to brainstorm what I wanted to do over the next 10 days or so that I have left on this trip. The monger stuff gets a little old for me. I used to do a lot of this years ago so there isn't much thrill for me especially with the clubs unless I find a particularly special lady or an amusing scene. So, I basically wrote a shopping list and list of places where I wanted to shop.

I noticed that a number of ladies came in after around 9pm or so with at least a half-dozen new faces tonight that I don't recall from last week or Monday. There wasn't much change until then. It was like a new shift coming in.

Macgoo's lady sat at the table just across from mine. I kept my mouth shut, of course, about the photos posted here but I really wanted to tell her that I don't know her but I know precisely what her pussy looks like.

The Brasillian Michel who I took out last week walked in shortly before I left. She came by to say hello. I wasn't really into doing anything tonight so I didn't suggest a repeat.

I picked up this week's edition of Gente at a kiosko before boarding the Subte back to Palermo. If the brunette on the cover was working tonight I think I would have been busy for several hours. ¡Qué lástima!

Excedra...excedra

Thanks to those of you that tried to explain this place to me.

While in Bs As last week, I made a point of visiting Excedra, if nothing more than understanding the dynamics. Admittedly, I've been unable to rationalize how a public cafe could double as a pick-up spot for pro and semi-pro chicas -- throughout the day! Wow; this was a big one for me, but now the mission has been accomplished. I now see how the general public and the chicas can frequent a high-traffic cafe, and not interfere with one another. You regulars take places like this for granted, but for those of us new to Bs As scene, Excedra is an anomaly. I was approached by several chicas and was often greeted by the "I want your money" smile. Thanks to reports provided by many of you, I was also able to distinguish the pros from the non-pros. Could not believe that I could buy Romeo y Julieta No. 2 for us$7.00, was I dreaming?

On my first trip there, I also met a crooked (very) teeth girl with a nice body. I passed but it sounds like the same girl Dickhead had! I did settle on one "shorty" who turned out to be exceptionally active in bed. I know that many of these girls fake it, but this girl was so loud the hotel staff knocked. Afterwards, I couldn't get this girl to leave. She even started to clean my hotel room, until I stopped her. I thought, either this chica is ill, or just bored silly.

Good sex; dead set on pleasing me, great BBBJ, p$150 Allowed me to take all the pictures that I wanted - and did!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00673.jpg‎   DSC006611.jpg‎  

Talking Return of Benedict to the Vatican- Dickhead is Back to AP

What a big week. It is great to see the Dickster back on his keyboard sharing so much of his valuable information and experience. Having had a great time in BA thanks to OneTreeHill and Dickhead, I can only sing the praises of the Dickster.

Looking forward to reading some more of his intelligent and witty musings.

I can not wait to return to BA, it is a fabulous City.

God is in heaven

And all is right with the world. Brother Dickhead has returned. Hopefully we will continue to see you here. If not thanks for posting this bit, it was classic.
    Last edited by Daddy Rulz; 04-24-05 at 04:14. Reason: needed a comma

My cabbie tonight referred to this place as...

La putaría

Dickhead, I expect to hear those slaps all the way out here in Palermo.

Classic Dickhead

Thanks for the story. Loved it. Now, go spank her again.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

I actually found someone worth fucking at Exedra (this is the correct spelling). First I had to fend off the fuglies from the mansion birthday party. That chick with the cowboy hat is butt ugly and said something really rude to me at the party. Let me state that I have been in Exedra approximately 478 times and have only ever pulled one gal out, a Peruvian who became a favorita and all things considered is my ATF so far.

This same gal and I had made brief eye contact a day or two before, when I had just come from a privado and was merely waiting for a friend. Tonight we were outside playing cards and after I smiled at her she came over and chatted us up. In English, and that is normally a very bad sign. She said she lived in Boston for two years. Then she told us her name and it is the same as mine (in the diminutive form). Good omen? Bad omen? Who knows? I told her I'd chat with her more after I was done losing at cards.

By the time the card game was over, I had pretty much decided to blow her off due to too much English and some crooked teeth. But she seemed intelligent and did not smoke, so after the second beer kicked in I sort of changed my mind. I went and talked to her. She said she was a lawyer during the day. Hello; I saw you in here during the day two days ago. Whatever. Just to be on an equal footing I lied about what I do for a living. I told her I was an architect (thank you, George Costanza).

Now that we had established a good base of mutual dishonesty, I discussed finances, referring to it as "tu honorario" in deference to her obviously high level of class and breeding. 200. Oh, that is a lot of money. Yes, but completo. Completo is not my style. OK 150.

Then I went into my spiel about how 150 was the tourist price and 100 was the local price and I live here but okay I am not a local so how about something in between. 130? OK, vámonos.

We had a good session but no BBBJ. She was aggressive and can talk dirty in two languages, as can I. Bear in mind I never speak English to these gals, ever, at any time, no matter how good their English is. In fact I have been known to say I am Bulgarian and do not speak English. I speak a very good fake Bulgarian if I say so myself. This is particularly effective in Ness and Jaz and cracks up the bartenders who, of course, know differently.

Anyway afterwards she asked to shower and when she got out I said I was going to watch her dry off. She said I could look at whatever I wanted and did I especially want to look at her ass? This gal is anally oriented for sure. So she wiggled her ass and I slapped it gently. She asked if I liked to spank and I said OH yeah. She said she loved to be spanked really hard and that one time in the US a guy paid her 300 dollars to spank her really hard, and she could not sit down for a week. Her face was glowing when she talked about that. I said I had wanted to spank her while she was riding me but that I did not do that without prior discussion.

She did not ask for cab fare or nag me in any way so I will definitely call her up and spank the snot out of her one day soon. She has a nice big ass so it ought to be able to withstand some serious punishment.

If you want her name and number, PM me and I will tell you to fuck off.

No Excedra headache tonight

I hit Café Excedra again. I left my apartment in Palermo Viejo a little after 7pm, taking Subte Linea D ($0.70) from Ministro Carranza to 9 de Julio and walking a short distance along Carlos Pellegrini to Av. Córdoba and Excedra. It was pretty much the same as last night, Monday, except it was a breezy and chilly evening bringing nearly everyone inside. I hung around from about 7:30pm till 9:30pm, consuming two cups of café con leche and two bottles of agua con gas. I then decided to take a walk along Córdoba to Café Orleans.

On the way I noticed Castelar Bar on the corner of Córdoba and Esmeralda. It's similar to Café Orleans. Through the window I saw at least a half-dozen working girls. One of them looked like a junkie. I didn't see anyone I wanted but I did find the place promising for future endeavors. I continued to Café Orleans and took a seat. I looked around and in less than a minute I knew I didn't want to hang around. The selection was worse than Castelar.

I walked the long way back to Excedra, making sure to pass by all the clubs on Suipacha. I just didn't feel like giving in to the lackeys trying to pull you in. I'm not much of a fan of dark places obscuring the ugly girls, pricey drinks for me, and chica drinks. It's not my favorite scene. I didn't bother going in to any of these places tonight. I continued on to Excedra.

Last night I had a certain lady on my mind. She was still on my mind tonight. I decided to talk to her as soon as I entered. I approached Michel's table and asked if I could join her. She said yes.

Michel is a native of Brazil but of full German ancestry. She's perhaps 5'4", C or even D cup, with dark hair tinted slightly red, and lightly tanned. Her face is quite beautiful. I'm guessing that she's late 20's to early 30's. I'm 36 so that's perfectly fine with me as long as they keep themselves up well like Michel does. We started to chat and I found she could speak some English. Given that Spanish is a foreign language for her, she speaks more slowly than Argentines, making her easier for me to understand. I found it funny that she remembered me from the night before, even though we never spoke, and even remembered what I ordered and in what order. Perhaps it's my resemblance to Carrot Top that grabbed her attention. OK, just kidding about that. We negotiated for $150. I felt it would be a fair market rate for her so I didn't try too hard to negotiate below that. I had a strong sense that we'd make a good connection so that factored into it. I decided to bring her to the nearby Horizonte transitorio rather than my apartment.

She proved to me that the reputation of the Brasileiros in bed is not exagerated. She and I had a lot of fun with no b.s. She has a great personality and it comes out both physically and verbally. I was impressed and plan to see her again. I think she provides good value.

I walked her to a taxi and waved goodbye for the evening. Then as I walked around I realized I wasn't that far from Excedra. I strolled down Córdoba and took a window seat in the café across Córdoba from Excedra called La Madeleine. Sorry, no working girls. I had myself an individual pizza--with anchovies! I could see the action in Excedra from afar. It was the same girls in the same seats. Maybe there were less locals wearing cheap suits. Perhaps they already got their after-work blowjobs and were back home with their families.

I returned by taxi to Palermo Viejo. Along the way the driver and I talked about the night action in the city. I told him that I hoped he wouldn't offer to take me to Blacks nor give me some counterfeit money as change. He laughed out loud a good 10 seconds. As we passed by the Carrefour hypermarket and around the back of Palermo Park, he pointed out all the TV's and TS's in the park. He seemed to know a little too much about that scene if you know what I mean. I was happy to get out of the cab before getting Michael Jacksoned. The fare was about $10.

P.S. The guy I saw last night who I suspected was one of you mongers sent me a PM today to confirm that he was! Where were you tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Incaboy
    Any reason for the ladies at Excedra to be less expensive than those at Café Orleans? I've casually walked by Café Orleans many times over the years yet have never taken a lady out of there. They didn't seem extraordinarily attractive but I haven't staked the place out to find the gems. Are the ladies comparable at Excedra?

Maybe I'll invest some time in these places and see what I can find.
    I'll try to answer my own question. Café Orleans is a smaller place with fewer women. It's also only a block away from the Av. Florida tourist strip and across the street from the Gallerias Pacífico shopping mall. I've walked by Café Orleans many times just because it was on my way to other places. I found the place on my own years ago. I never noticed Excedra and only found out about it from this board. Yeah, in retrospect it's obvious when you look in the windows that Excedra is another one of these cafés and it's right on 9 de Julio. Still, I think tourists are less likely to find Excedra by accident.

More dumbassed tourists + fewer women = higher prices

That's my theory of the moment.

Monday reconnaissance at Café Excedra

Tonight was my first visit to Excedra. It was definitely a buyer's market. There had to be a couple dozen ladies or more working from when I arrived at around 7pm till I left around 10pm. I intentionally planned not to do anything tonight. Rather, I wanted to gather intelligence for future activities.

I'd say most were washed-up but that still left a half-dozen or more who I'd say were pretty attractive. The place is a fair deal larger than Café Orleans. You can kick back, have some empanadas and a Quilmes, and enjoy the Felliniesque scene.

There's no way in hell most of these ladies are getting any work this evening. I can certainly see that they all don't have clients each night. Obviously, there must be decent negotiating power for us. I don't think I saw any ladies leaving with any customers and I only saw a couple ladies returning with them. The rest were just sitting around with their cell phones, chain-smoking, and some were yacking away with each other.

The only problem with this place is that it smells like anchovies.*

When I walked by at around 1:30pm this afternoon after a pleasant massage at the nearby Córdoba 966 Piso 7 "F" I didn't see anyone obviously working although I was suspicious about one couple. Maybe the ladies were all busy taking care of the local businessmen during the lunch hour?

Oh yeah, which one of you mongers is the obviously American dude with the Yankees cap or visor who was sitting out in the patio and scoping out the place through the glass?

* Ok, that was just a joke.

Why is Excedra less expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    At Excedra I've heard people paying as low as 50 pesos, but 100 pesos is the standard fare. They will ask for more, of course. It's been a year since I've been there, so prices might have inched up.

I think 150 is the standard at Cafe Orleans. Exon and others are much more familar with pricing there.
    Any reason for the ladies at Excedra to be less expensive than those at Café Orleans? I've casually walked by Café Orleans many times over the years yet have never taken a lady out of there. They didn't seem extraordinarily attractive but I haven't staked the place out to find the gems. Are the ladies comparable at Excedra?

Maybe I'll invest some time in these places and see what I can find.

Posting Limitations