Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Retired Member

Talking Excedra

I Love Cafe Excedra and it doesn't Take Any Brains to Spend Money.

Best advice for Excedra/Orleans

There was a guy who wrote a piece about picking up Chica's like a year and a half or two years ago that was the best piece of advice for newbies like Macgoo. He wrote about sitting over a cortado and waiting until He saw someone special and the feeling of asking them over, negotiating price and sending them away if they wanted too much. He spoke in very respectful terms and the post was about a page long. Does anybody remember who it was? It would be fun to both read it again and repost it for the new guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgoo
    Will someone please describe the environment of Orleans and Excedra and generally what to expect, and hours of "operations"? Can I assume that the chicas anticipate contract negotiations (price and Location) while inside the joint? Since these appear to be "public" places, can one assume that all (or most ) chicas are available -- p4p?
    These are both kind of coffee shop/bar type of restaurants. They're in close promity, I think you can walk from one to another in 5 minutes.

Excedra is usually much more active in my experience. It's on a busy corner, and has a patio in the front that a lot of the ladies sit at as well. While you will have non working ladies there, you can easily tell the ones who are on the job. You'll get smiles, eye contact and so forth. Generally the ladies will sit at a table by themselves, or with friends.

I think Excedra is open 24 hours a day. I've heard the Orleans forces any of the girls who come in to buy a certain amount (30 pesos?), or they won't let them in. This, of course, will get added onto your bill, one way or the other.

At Excedra I've heard people paying as low as 50 pesos, but 100 pesos is the standard fare. They will ask for more, of course. It's been a year since I've been there, so prices might have inched up.

I think 150 is the standard at Cafe Orleans. Exon and others are much more familar with pricing there.

Help -- descriptive info wanted!!!!!

Cafe Orleans & Excedra

Experienced BsAs mongers please pardon the newbie questions!!

After reading your salacious accounts, I now want to visit Orleans and Excedra during my next business trip. Will someone please describe the environment of Orleans and Excedra and generally what to expect, and hours of "operations"? Can I assume that the chicas anticipate contract negotiations (price and Location) while inside the joint? Since these appear to be "public" places, can one assume that all (or most ) chicas are available -- p4p?

If this information is availbe elsewhere, I would certainly appreciate its direction. I have not been able to locate descriptive info on either place.

Thx

Rossy

Ran into a friend of mine (Novia of my buddy) on her way to Excedra tonight.
    Rossy is a 28 yo Paraguyita and and a sweet girl. She was a favorita of my buddy D Rock and I never have done her. She was "off limits"

Well guess what - no D Rock on this trip and Rossy needs some money because she is heading back to Asunicion tomorrow for 5 or 6 days.

I do not know what the deal is, but according to my buddy, Rossy was the SH*T. What i got was a bit of rush to get the condom on, and a girl hell bent on controlling the situation. Meaning, no besos like i like it, no 69, not much fingering, and some DATY, but quick to move away from it. Bottom line is I was getting a pretty freaking sterile lay here......until.......

I told her that it is not working, that we just were not getting things accomplished, and no matter how hard she sucked my limp dick, it was going to get hard until I could participiate in the sex! The writing was on the wall.
    I was not happy nor going to get happy anytime soon. Well, this slowed things down a bit, she began to salvage the situation by giving me the carinos I wanted, alllowing me to do things to HER and ultimately we had a decent session which finished with her on top. She did allow pics and had beers and talked and listened to music for a good while. So I did get 3 hrs or so of "accompania", but damn was I shocked at how it all began. Especially since we have know each other for over a year and seemed to have chemistry together. Maybe she was guilty that she was fucking a friend of a friend. In the end she tried her best and hung around for a while.
    This prompted me to give her 150p which made her happy. She would have taken 100p - (note to all newbies and chronic overpayers).

Here a few pics....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00273.JPG‎   mini-DSC00276.JPG‎   mini-DSC00277.JPG‎   mini-DSC00278.JPG‎  

Sex in the day time?

At 4 pm on Monday there was a lot of chicas waiting for you guys, but I know some of you think you must stay up late and spend big bucks at the Clubs. Wrong
    WT69

WT69 right on

I was there last night from 1230pm until about 3am. Met a sweet,sweet, sweet Paraguayita. Maybe 110 lbs soaking wet, 23 yrs old (verified by ID). TLN until 8am asked fo 300p, took 200p. Not the greatest perfomer - a bit inexperienced, but overall very good GFE peformance. She was like an energizer bunny....we screwed for at an hour before I shot my load on her cafe con leche colored belly. Second shot before leaving the am. I may have to watch this one and not get hooked! Meeting up again tonight for round 2.

You rich kids

There was about 20-25 chicas waiting for you last night and only me and a few other guys. I can not do them all. Stop throwing away your hard earned cash on those high priced chicas at the clubs. $100-150 pesos is all they ask, and they are ready to go.
    WT69

Administrator

Venues: 398

Moved Thread

Greeting everyone,

I moved the reports about the club "Imagine " to, guess where, the thread for the club Imagine.

Thanks,

Jackson

Transitorio's et al

Transitorio's are cool if for nothing else then the mirrors. I don't use them much but then again I don't travel with much. If you bring a lot of expensive shit then I would suggest that you go to a love hotel. It's usually only 30 pesos or so and they can't steal what's not there. That includes slipping something into your drink and taking all the furniture out of your rented apartment.

On another note, if your longing for the excitement of BsAs from the cold confines of sex prison go here http://www.buenosaires.gov.ar/areas/...licas/camaras/

click on the "Av. Córdoba y Cerrito" link and there on the left side of the screen is Excedra, I was looking at it the other day and swore I saw our departed brother Dickhead leaving with a bit o skank.

Transitorio / Hotel / Apartment

I had, in fact, never any problem to take a girl to my apartment, but Dave's comment absolutely makes sense to me. The reason I never had problems might have been, that I entered the club first time in the company of well known guests like Jackson, Dickhead, Andres, etc - and have been known, at least by face, thereafter. And the LCN works. If one or 2 girls had a good experience with somebody, the word spreads. The other way round it certainly spreads with double light speed.

I am, on the other hand, exactly the kind of guy who "likes to have his things around" - not so much his things, but the environment where I feel comfortable.

And, the reason I prefer to stay in an apartment instead of a hotel when I am at the same location for an extended period of time (more than, say, 3 .. 4 days) is not so much money, but convenience. The convenience of just opening the fridge instead of calling room service, the convenience of not always sitting in the bedroom, but having a living room, and so on. It's more of an "at home" kind of feeling.

One thing I should probably do in the future (I did not do it in the past) is to convince the doorman / security guy you have in most apartment buildings to check the ID of every visitor (I am so sorry, ma'am, it's the stupid regulations here...). 100 pesos go a long way of convincing. This might help a lot getting any strange ideas out of their mind.

2 more cents,

El Alemán

Wink 2 more cents

Well said Captain, excellent advice. In fact, it's too bad this can't be put up on a big sign in customs!!!

I would add that once I have pulled one or two girls from a club, word spreads pretty quickly and suddenly all the girls want to leave with me. It's not because I'm legendary, handsome, and debonair like that oil tycoon Exon, it's because I treat women the way I like to be treated, with regard, respect, and dignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    Hey guys

The reason many of these girls want to go to a hotel is that they all have had, or know someone who has had, a bad (sometimes fatal) experience in someones apartment. They are more comfortable with hotel rooms then apartments, but in general the transitorios (temporary hotels) are MUCH more secure (for both of you!) and you shouldn't be afraid to use them!
    BTW, for those of you who have never been to one, they are cheap, safe, clean, and always have clean sheets, clean towels and usually little extras like disposable toothbrushes, soap and shampoo. For a few pesos more, some even offer some pretty fancy extras, like in-room jacuzzis, canopy beds and "special" furniture. Ask about the "upgrades".

I know many of you like the idea of having all your stuff around, but look at it from her point of view.
    Also remember that even though these girls seem (and usually are) sweet and friendly, they are MUCH more strapped for cash then you are and seeing all your expensive toys laid out in a room that costs more for a day then they pay for a month is enough to tempt anyone into thoughts of larceny. Most of you get righteously pissed off if some chica snatches your cologne (or more) but the fact is if you were in her position, having to fuck some guy you don't even know so you can pay for your life, you would probably be considering the same thing!
    Using a hotel eliminates this temptation as well!

Also remember they are not sitting there waiting for extranjeros, but most of their customers are portenos who can't take them "home" because they have family there. That is just how they do it, and you are asking them to depart form their "norm", something that makes Argintinos very nervous.

My suggestion is use the hotel, and if you have a good time that is the time to suggest bring her back to your place for the next round.

Just my 2 cents!

David

Hotel

Dave, I was staying in a hotel. Good point about a private apartment, though.

The reason I prefer a hotel is security, for me! The hotel I stayed at takes the girl's ID. They verify that she is of age. In order to get her ID back, she has to visit the front desk again. If there is any complaint the hotel staff holds the ID and will not give it back. This is EXCELLENT securty against rip offs and theives.

One girl (Sammy, Orleans) tried to act like I'd already cam. Then she pretended to not understand my Spanish any longer and play dumb. I tried to play the, I guess if you're backing out I won't be able to pay you card. Oddly she ended up being more worried about what the hotel would do with her ID than getting paid. After we got that out of the way, she finished the session very nicely. No attitudes flarred and I'd say we are closer to friends now than at the start of the session. My hotel offers better security for me, and at the end of the day it's still a buyers market.

Thank god I can afford a hotel!

Girls and Hotels

Hey guys

The reason many of these girls want to go to a hotel is that they all have had, or know someone who has had, a bad (sometimes fatal) experience in someones apartment. They are more comfortable with hotel rooms then apartments, but in general the transitorios (temporary hotels) are MUCH more secure (for both of you!) and you shouldn't be afraid to use them!
    BTW, for those of you who have never been to one, they are cheap, safe, clean, and always have clean sheets, clean towels and usually little extras like disposable toothbrushes, soap and shampoo. For a few pesos more, some even offer some pretty fancy extras, like in-room jacuzzis, canopy beds and "special" furniture. Ask about the "upgrades".

I know many of you like the idea of having all your stuff around, but look at it from her point of view.
    Also remember that even though these girls seem (and usually are) sweet and friendly, they are MUCH more strapped for cash then you are and seeing all your expensive toys laid out in a room that costs more for a day then they pay for a month is enough to tempt anyone into thoughts of larceny. Most of you get righteously pissed off if some chica snatches your cologne (or more) but the fact is if you were in her position, having to fuck some guy you don't even know so you can pay for your life, you would probably be considering the same thing!
    Using a hotel eliminates this temptation as well!

Also remember they are not sitting there waiting for extranjeros, but most of their customers are portenos who can't take them "home" because they have family there. That is just how they do it, and you are asking them to depart form their "norm", something that makes Argintinos very nervous.

My suggestion is use the hotel, and if you have a good time that is the time to suggest bring her back to your place for the next round.

Just my 2 cents!

David

Main Man

Good points in your post below.

Yes for Excedra 100 is the norm for and hour or so. As far as feeling guilty for her not being at work, sounds like you paid her enough overall. Remember, these girls do not get dates everynight, in fact they can go many days or weeks with out significant income. So when they find someone they like (like you) and they are getting steady income over several days - well that is as good as it gets for those girls. In the end everyone wins. She walks with a thousand pesos or so (a months salary for a waiter in Recoletta or more than enough for one months rent in a good apt.) and you get a GFE and lots of "free" time on her clock. Sounds like you had a blast with her!

With the chick stuck on her hotel - good call there. I would have declined as well. If nothing more than on principle - WE ARE THE CLIENTS!

Posting Limitations