Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Yes

The first night I paid 300 pesos for 3 hours. She ended up staying past daybreak. We had multiple dates after that ranging from 1oo pesos to a high of 400 pesos. I also bought dinner and paid for movies, etc. She was so much better looking than anyone else there, I couldn't see dating anyone else.

The 400 pesos I gave her as a parting gift. She had agreed to 1.5 hours for 100 pesos since we were basically dating at this point. I ended up giving her 400 pesos because I know she missed a lot of nights of work to be with me. I'm fair and that's why I have no tolerance for rip offs.

I did have one woman turn down 200 pesos for 1 hour. She insisted we go to her hotel which is 40 pesos. Just to see what was up, I offered 240 pesos to go to my hotel. Again, she declined insisting we go to her hotel. I told her to get lost. Her friend tried to take my offer but I declined.

I guess I offered her too much anyway. Once again proving that more money won't equal better treatment and sometimes leads to worse since they look at you as a sucker.

200?

Quote Originally Posted by Main Man
    I had good luck here on weekends, at night, and during the day around 3pm or later. Every shift seemed to have at least one or two lookers.

I met a cute blonde that ended up being my gf most of the week. We had numerous dates ranging from 100 to 400 pesos. Most sessions being 6 hours or so. She was willing to work with me and was very nice.

I was going to take another hottie from here for 200 pesos. Then she insisted on going to her hotel. We couldn;t work out a deal and she ended up leaving alone.
    Was 200 for long time? Most girls there will take 100 for an hour or so, and stay longer if they like you.

Exedra

I had good luck here on weekends, at night, and during the day around 3pm or later. Every shift seemed to have at least one or two lookers.

I met a cute blonde that ended up being my gf most of the week. We had numerous dates ranging from 100 to 400 pesos. Most sessions being 6 hours or so. She was willing to work with me and was very nice.

I was going to take another hottie from here for 200 pesos. Then she insisted on going to her hotel. We couldn;t work out a deal and she ended up leaving alone.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Cafe Exedra

Cafe Exedra Cordoba & Carlos Pelligrini (at 9 de Julio) (in Centro)

Location Map:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackson's Microcenter Map.gif‎  

Posting Limitations