Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    How much of an impact will all of this make on tourism?

Don B.
    Im guessing not too much. There are still a lot of girls available. If you have been here before you will know where to look. Or.... They can just call TL ! :-)

Tourist trade

How much of an impact will all of this make on tourism?

Don B.

The bar on Marcelo T and Florida (Pipilos or some such name, opposite the Plaza Hotel is closed, taped and cop present. Sorry Zappaman.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Saturday typically slower anyway?

Except for the girls on drugs, I think that some of the higher end dancers have a modicum of savings. I think the forecast scenarios of more internet and streetwalkers will start playing out in a month or so. My e-mail buddy does not know what she is doing yet or at least she is not telling me. She has at least one local regular she sees.
    Yes, Saturdays are usually a bit slower anyhow and it was pretty chilly last night as well. Monitoring the situation. I can't see Exedra being closed or anything of the sort, but there is definitely some pressure being applied. I'm sure those running Exedra will be vigilant and we can already see that they are more apt to run chicas off from standing outside rather than finding a seat. The fact that the weather is soon to get colder may work in everybody's favor. Too many girls hanging outside is likely the biggest threat.

Not an Exedra expert by any means but?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    I was there until about 1AM. Quite a few girls but poor quality. Many of the better quality regulars nowhere to be seen.

Walked by Ness. Multiple closed strips across the door and a cop stationed at the door as well.
    Isn't Saturday typically slower anyway?

Except for the girls on drugs, I think that some of the higher end dancers have a modicum of savings. I think the forecast scenarios of more internet and streetwalkers will start playing out in a month or so. My e-mail buddy does not know what she is doing yet or at least she is not telling me. She has at least one local regular she sees.

Same thing at Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    I was there until about 1AM. Quite a few girls but poor quality. Many of the better quality regulars nowhere to be seen.

Walked by Ness. Multiple closed strips across the door and a cop stationed at the door as well.
    Friday afternoon there was a cop stationed at Orleans as well. I wonder if they are afraid of a hooker insurrection?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Night unrolling as always, 2130 about 10 chicks, I left at 2215 about 15 when I left.

Just had a coffee

Night unrolling as always, 2130 about 10 chicks, I left at 2215 about 15 when I left.

Tonight

Any AP members at X tonight?

Don B.

Cafe Orleans

I was going to stop in for a coffee about 3PM for old times sake.

But it has the sticker across the door.

Don B.

Spreading to Exedra

Last night about 2AM I noticed some of the gatos running in front of the outdoor tables and quickly entering a cab. A gradual exit of many of the girls followed. One of the managers coated up and left with a gato he talks with a lot. They started closing up early about 2:30. I asked Tito what was up and through my poor Spanish I understood "problemas con municipalidad".

So, Exedra has been targeted in some way along with the boliches. It will be interesting to see where that leads. Certainly more bad news for mongers and the shit storm continues.

Sex Prison?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    I will carefully consider your viewpoint as I enjoy a 2 for 1 "going out of business SALE" tonight, as I have all week before Argentina becomes the new sex prison.

Wake up and drink the Kool-Aid

Bond, Jame Bond 69.
    As long as there are horny Hispanic men, I do not think Latin America will ever become a "sex prison". The conquistadors and Catholic Church saw to that.

Since I do not hang out in clubs and pay for watered down drinks, I guess I will just have to miss the "going out of business Sale". Something tells me that I will not miss much.

Tres3.

2 for 1 Sale NOW @ last boliches standing....

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    The word SALE is not part of the Argentine Boliche girl's vocabulary. It might be part of a foreigner's vocabulary because they were raised in a different culture, but the word SALE never crossed an Argentine boliche girl's mind. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Tres3.
    I will carefully consider your viewpoint as I enjoy a 2 for 1 "going out of business SALE" tonight, as I have all week before Argentina becomes the new sex prison.

Wake up and drink the Kool-Aid

Bond, Jame Bond 69.

I Will Say It Again--This Is Argentina!

The word SALE is not part of the Argentine Boliche girl's vocabulary. It might be part of a foreigner's vocabulary because they were raised in a different culture, but the word SALE never crossed an Argentine boliche girl's mind. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Tres3.

Business is slow NOT - more like Going out of Business

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly, but I have seen numerous examples of the "business is slow so we have to raise prices" mentality, not just here but all over Latin America. Particularly in Mxico.
    This is way beyond business is slow, let's raise prices.

It's more like "Going out of Business. Everything must go SALE SALE SALE.

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations