Thread: Cafe Exedra

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

What time?

Gents, I'm in BA this weekend and was wondering what time is "prime time" for Exedra. All tips are welcome.

Again I have to disagree a little

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    DR has never criticized the posts. He is just disgusted with the fucking attitude of those who overpay the chicas when they're NOT supposed to.
    Joe you are truly my friend and I mean no offense. Especially since you're probably the best example of what a gentleman is supposed to be.

It's not that they aren't supposed to, they can do whatever the hell they want, it's not my money. It's that they don't have to and by doing so the scene gets worse. Price goes up, service goes down, it breeds GPS. In the meantime, and I've said this before but I really mean it this time, I'm taking his advice and going back to the island with the sisters.

I'm not sure where the 70's reference came from but here's something to listen to while poppa rolls out;.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaZ8uGo5dt8

Soooouuullllllll Train!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Namoi  [View Original Post]
    Why would anyone try to post anything on this forum if all you hear is how your fucking it up for everyone else. Evidently, every transgression is taken as a direct attack on "Your" perfect world.
    DR has never criticized the posts. He is just disgusted with the fucking attitude of those who overpay the chicas when they're NOT supposed to.

To look at it in another light... Two gas stations, side by side. Both brand names. One is selling super for 15 a liter and the other for 40 a liter. Where would you buy your gas ???? Maybe the 40 a liter has more flashing lights and such but seriously, if its your money which one would you choose?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Your Money

Never ever forget that it is your money, not the chica's.

Tres3.

Glad I could help
    Last edited by Daddy Rulz; 04-23-15 at 01:11. Reason: Original argumentative response was stupid

"Years ago I would happily hand out their info, but as has been proved time and time and time again, one of you guys would go, see them, fall in love, feel bad, and decide what they were asking for wasn't enough and you were going to impress them by giving them both a 1000 or more a piece. Normally I wouldn't care but then I could only see them twice a month instead of once a week because as soon as you do that then everybody HAS to do that.".

Hey DR,

Why would anyone try to post anything on this forum if all you hear is how your fucking it up for everyone else. Evidently, every transgression is taken as a direct attack on "Your" perfect world.

Seriously DR, you need to go live on an island with your sister act so no one will screw up your paradise. Then you can stay in the 70's.

Adios.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Namoi For This Post:

I gotta disagree

The correlation of "Too hot" = "shitty in bed" applies to non-pros as well.
    It's not too hot, it's too expensive. When they say 200 dollars they are seriously saying "I think you're an idiot." Not just that but they really think you're lucky to be able to pay them that much and that just being able to touch them is enough. I'm not saying they shouldn't have the right, it's their bodies, they can charge 10,000 dollars if they want. What I'm saying is that when they hit you at that price, they think you are a fool and they will absolutely treat you as such.

I'm saying that outside of the range of what is actually not much money and a lot of money BASED ON THIS ECONOMY, in other words 400-1500 pesos the higher the price, generally speaking the worse the service. Latinas are binary, in every relationship they have somebody is the boss and somebody is the b1tch. If you are paying what they say, doing what they tell you, then you are not the boss and that only leaves one thing.

Again, not hotness, attitude.

Sisters.

1.5 hours.

Killer fucking sex, great attitudes.

The only answer they know to any question is "como queres amor" (whatever you want honey).

600 pesos a piece.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sisters1.png
Views:	259
Size:	332.9 KB
ID:	29536 Did I mention they are sisters?

Years ago I would happily hand out their info, but as has been proved time and time and time again, one of you guys would go, see them, fall in love, feel bad, and decide what they were asking for wasn't enough and you were going to impress them by giving them both a 1000 or more a piece. Normally I wouldn't care but then I could only see them twice a month instead of once a week because as soon as you do that then everybody HAS to do that.

Namoi I'm not jumping your ass, I see you have a willingness to learn from your mistakes but the damage is done, those chicks went back to Exedra and told the other chicks what you paid and how shitty they treated you. Now it's an uphill fight for you. Any of you guys that don't think they share info about you is sadly mistaken.

Basics;.
    • Don't get drunk
    • Know what the money is worth
    • Kick the princesses to the curb at the first sign of non compliant behavior. "No I don't go to hotels only telos," preoccupation with time, not discussing price before buying them a drink (I don't care what the club rules are, kick them to the fucking curb)
    • Only make deals with chicks that are willing to get with your program, never with chicks that expect you to get with theirs
    • Never, EVER, EVER, even if it means going home alone, pay up front. Make this an issue when you're making the deal. Te pago despues. Never, EVER EVER pay a bar of caf chick up front. If they insist on it, I swear to god they are planning on giving you a terrible time. That will be the case 100% of the times, if they insist or say no, don't argue, just stop talking to them, "desculpa la molesta, pero yo nunca pago antes" and then BE DONE WITH THEM regardless of what their ass looks like. Because one more time they are NOT going to give you what you think you are going to get. They will be back at that caf within 30 mins of you handing over the money.
    • Once you get wherever you are going, at the very first sign that they are trying to renegotiate the deal, throw them the fuck out.

A lot of these rules will mean from time to time you don't get laid, but remember chicks talk, do it once and you never have to do it again. Be a chump with one and you are a chump with them all.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Advice

It's even written down on the crib sheet ... Read and be informed ... MInd you I thought every one surveyed the field as advised... Less than 4 weeks to go ...

Correcto....

Yup, all are correct as far as the "cost of living" in BA. Sometimes the little brain takes over and you think think that you can beat the odds, but like TL said....her ass was to die for.

The reason for my posting of my errant ways was to reinforce most of the wisdom found on these forums and more importantly to warn the other undeciplined mongers of this dynamic duo. This is the only place I know of to get feedback on Chica's in BA. Stateside, there are numerous sites to see if a gal is worth the $$$$. But YMMV always applies.

The correlation of "Too hot" = "shitty in bed" applies to non-pros as well.

As far as the costs of this Chica, she wasn't even worth 600p ($50). At least I didn't waste my pesos on a cab or Room.

Hopefully, I have learned my lesson.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Namoi For This Post:

At Exedra tonight

I had two different chicks that I have fucked in the past come up to me and ask me if we could leave because nobody else was talking to them. Both in the 1000-1500 range. I told them both the same thing, I fucked the sisters again today, hour and a half of killer fucking sex, 600 a piece.

I saw the chick being talked about, the little princess in the tight skirt. Just fucking laugh in their faces when they say 2000 pesos. At that number you're just going to get really shitty service, brother Dickhead and I have been saying this for years (and with the exception of 4 or 5 guys, between the two of us I would say we have nailed as many chicks as any 50 guys on this forum) generally speaking there is an inverse relationship between price and service. Chicks that are asking 2,000+ pesos think their pussy is worth that and that you should feel lucky just to fuck them, they won't be working for you. They are trying to leave you feeling as if you have been ripped off.

I had one of them over to dinner with some other friends this week and she strait up told me that she could give a shit less what kind of service she gave, that she will take the 200 dollars and be gone in 10 minutes if she thinks she can get away with it. She very proudly sat across the dinner table from me and characterized herself as an estufada (kind of a cross between a thief and a con man) seriously, she came right out and said it to my face.

You guys need to get back to the basics, no more than 1,000 even if you have to say no to 20 different chicks, no paying up front, fucking tell them you won't, because if they require it, that's because it is their intent to provide you with the absolute minimum of service and know there is no way you would pay them the 200 bucks after the 20 mins of shitty sex they are planning on giving you. They go where you want them to go, you don't go where they want you to go.

I don't know why I waste my time, none of you guys listen. Sorry BBM, you're completely out of touch, 2000 pesos is not even close to semi reasonable. You're my buddy and I know why you say that, but you're seriously out of touch with the realities of life here and what 2,000 pesos is worth. That's 1/5 of the average monthly salary for one hours work and please for the love of god stop with the 100 dollars has always been the cost of pussy stuff, I used to fuck so many really hot chicks out of both exedra and hook for 50 bucks that I've lost count. Translating that to dollars in the US means you should be paying hookers nearly 1000 bucks an hour. So please, please stop saying it's a reasonable price because it's not.

I'm sorry about the rant because I've long since given up on the night time girls, there simply is no value left there. I guess I should just shut up about it but it drives me crazy to keep reading that these kind of prices are in anyway reasonable.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Semi-Reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Quoted $200.00 DOLLARS or $2000.00 Pesos !
    Well at least 2000 Pesos is not $300. You are paying 1200 Pesos plus drinks plus taxi at Hook. That's close to 2000 pesos. Maybe 2000 pesos is the new midnight to 3:00 AM market price. Don't shoot me I am just observing. I am in Bangkok right now and it is cheaper but I have been here a week and I am bored with it. The Thai girls work hard but the Latina is a more interesting woman. If my brother did not live here I would be long gone. Plus it is 103 degrees in the shade.

Ex-Black = Bad News !

Ran into two hotties at the X Sunday night who claimed to be refugees from Black. Me and my compadre couldn't resist, and imagine our surprise when one of the Chica's drove us to our hotel in HER CAR !!

Damn near brand new with GPS NAV....

...should have taken that as a warning flag as both gals (one named Carolina...at least she was that night) were too hot to give nothing more than mediocre performances. So if you run into a hot Chica who has a car (with a "Cousin" equally as hot) , beware!! The best ride of the night will be in the car!!!
    1st. Words out of her mouth was that she use to work at Black !

Bad News !

I explained to her that she was NOW working at a coffee shop !

As they walked past our table I asked them to sit down and they said they wanted to get something to eat .

I told them that the food is terrible and asked them if they would rather Eat or make Money .

They sat down immediately .

Hot Girl .

Killer ASS !

Looks Colombian.

Have Fun !

Better Luck next time !

TL.

Quoted $200.00 DOLLARS or $2000.00 Pesos !

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Ex-"Black" girls

Ran into two hotties at the X Sunday night who claimed to be refugees from Black. Me and my compadre couldn't resist, and imagine our surprise when one of the Chica's drove us to our hotel in HER CAR !!

Damn near brand new with GPS NAV....

...should have taken that as a warning flag as both gals (one named Carolina...at least she was that night) were too hot to give nothing more than mediocre performances. So if you run into a hot Chica who has a car (with a "Cousin" equally as hot) , beware!! The best ride of the night will be in the car!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Namoi For This Post:

Homework

All good trips are preempted by some homework to maximise efficiencies once in situ... Hence the odd question or two on the cafe scene. Previous visits have noted that Exedra was a late evening venue whilst Orleans delivered through the day. Is this still the case? And what time does it kick-off at Exedra?

So looking forward to BA even if it is reduced in splendour!

Max.

Posting Limitations