Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    $400. 00 pesos would be fair plus 120 pesos for the hotel behind the bar and it will be a quick hour Rush Fuck!

Not a good deal!

A "W. O. P" stands for "with out papers" and kindly refers to Italians.

Call Romina and she will come to your hotel in 1 hour!

No drinks to buy or hotel to pay and no rush!

TL.

Also a WOP!
    Thanks TL, appreciate it. Cool 400p would work but quick question. I'm staying at the apartment here and it is near Cafe Orleans. Is it safe to bring the girl back to my apartment?

Thanks

Dominican

Hi.

I was at Cafe Orleans last week and a saw a wonderful Dominicana.

She was sitting next to the door looking out at the window.

It was great sex for 400 pesos, for one hour, no rush at all.

BL.

$400. 00 pesos would be fair plus 120 pesos for the hotel behind the bar and it will be a quick hour Rush Fuck!

Not a good deal!

TL.

Also a WOP!

Hola!

Quote Originally Posted by Banewbie  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you that they would be paying to the bar for doing there business there, its like almost everywhere. Now when you say a grand. I did not understand, I'm new to this forum so please be a laymen with me as I did not understood 'WOP'. Anyways, when I mentioned that the girl asked for 400, was there a catch in it. Please let me know as this is the reason I'm here to learn from the seniors here. Thanks.

Not a good deal!

TL.

Also a WOP!

Girls have to pay 100 plus to sit at a table per day and you think they will only charge you 200p! For a lousy hour, plus 120p for a Telo!

A bunch of ugly, old and Dominicans too!

No wayJOSE!

THEY WILL HIT YOU AT A GRAND OR MORE!

Maybe 6 or 8.

PLUS 200 for theTELO!

Sluts never sleep!

You sound like a " Guinea WOP"; will cost you more!

Just a hobby buddy!

Any Luck on your herritage?

No Offense Intended!

You Guinea Wop!

P. S. Buddy I AM A W. O. P!

Call me!

TL
    I totally agree with you that they would be paying to the bar for doing there business there, its like almost everywhere. Now when you say a grand. I did not understand, I'm new to this forum so please be a laymen with me as I did not understood 'WOP'. Anyways, when I mentioned that the girl asked for 400, was there a catch in it. Please let me know as this is the reason I'm here to learn from the seniors here. Thanks.

No Fucking Way!

Quote Originally Posted by Banewbie  [View Original Post]
    So, I just arrived yesterday and came across this forum. As mentioned here, I thought would check this Cafe as it quite near from where I am. Went in around 7-7:30 PM and there were several girls and couple of guys. This one girl finally came near me and tried to talk. Since I do not speak spanish, made her aware. Anyways, she made her intentions clear and asked for 500 pesos. I said no, she went to 400 pesos. As this was my first visit and first day I was still trying to understand the scene before making a move, so I decided to try to negotiate and see how low can it go. Due to language barrier, she gave me a paper to write my quote. I said 250 pesos, which she declined and insisted on 400. So that was the lowest I could take her. Would try later when I would really want to take one with me and see where it strucks. I would try to get one for 300 pesos as this is reasonable to me. Any suggestions, thanks.

Girls have to pay 100 plus to sit at a table per day and you think they will only charge you 200p! For a lousy hour, plus 120p for a Telo!

A bunch of ugly, old and Dominicans too!

No wayJOSE!

THEY WILL HIT YOU AT A GRAND OR MORE!

Maybe 6 or 8 .

PLUS 200 for theTELO !

Sluts never sleep!

You sound like a " Guinea WOP" ;will cost you more !

Just a hobby buddy !

Any Luck on your herritage ?

No Offense Intended !

You Guinea Wop !

P.S - Buddy I AM A W.O.P !

Call me!

TL

First Visit to Cafe Orleans

So, I just arrived yesterday and came across this forum. As mentioned here, I thought would check this Cafe as it quite near from where I am. Went in around 7-7:30 PM and there were several girls and couple of guys. This one girl finally came near me and tried to talk. Since I do not speak spanish, made her aware. Anyways, she made her intentions clear and asked for 500 pesos. I said no, she went to 400 pesos. As this was my first visit and first day I was still trying to understand the scene before making a move, so I decided to try to negotiate and see how low can it go. Due to language barrier, she gave me a paper to write my quote. I said 250 pesos, which she declined and insisted on 400. So that was the lowest I could take her. Would try later when I would really want to take one with me and see where it strucks. I would try to get one for 300 pesos as this is reasonable to me. Any suggestions, thanks.

Stunning

Never understood why this place gets such a bad rap. Been coming here for years and almost always done well, it seems.

And for me to come to any country around the world and to be with the same hot girl (s) twice in a row, well my friends, it just never happens. (tomorrow will be 3 days in a row)

Of course, being able to speak Spanish doesn't hurt my cause either.

Stunning Morena/Moracha (9. 5) and Celeste (8. 5) just keep rocking my world EVERY day it seems. Morena could be centerfold material, no doubt! She has just started working, CO is her first gig (2 months).

These are the 2 most down to earth, most passionate & beautiful sisters (24yo + 26yo) ever. (from Peru) Oh, these are not to be confused with the other 2 Peruvians in Cafe Orleans (Samantha &?) that apparently will spike your drink in the telo and ripp you off.

Exploring every crevice and doing a magical 2-3 f&s hour marathon every time. I've never been so fullfilled and content, sex- wise, in my years of existence on this planet. (50+)

When all 3 of us are together, I think I really know what Hugh Hefner must feel at times: like a Rock Star.

Tomorrow, it's another performance and God willing, the show will go on.

Cafe O

It's been my experience going to CO the last several years that timing is everything. Cafe Orleans is GENERALLY a Monday through Friday joint, where the best girls do their business between 10am to 6pm. That's when the majority of the good looking girls roam then take the bus back home for the evening to be with their kid (s).

Yes, the food sucks, better off eating food incarcerated in a US Federal Prison than eating what they serve there. But, that should not be the reason for for going to this place.

And come on: drinking a beer or two won't kill you monetarily, guys. Heck, I have seen some posts in AP where some guys are spending spending some Marbella-like amounts at Madahos or Black! What's up with that?

Unless the girl is a stunner, why even bother speaking with her? Save your money, have a few drinks and come back another time if you don't see a 9+.

I'll be back in BA shortly. And Cafe Orleans has always worked for me if you are smart how to work it.

Overpriced, ugly and arrogant

That is left over from my old second office here.

Forget Orleans. Small beer Ps. 33, Chica talk Ps 20- or more.

Ok, if you still think, without at least ¨spanglish¨you will have fair treatment, forget about it in this place.

An hour will have 25 minutes and the ilusion is 400 to 800. If you are foolish enough, even in USD not Ps.

Just stay overpaying, beeing badly served by arrogant waiters and fooled by brainless chicas with golden **** syndrome.

There are 2 Dominican restos in Pavon at the 1300 and 1200 bloque. You will have fair drinks and go out for less then 100.

Nope, not USD, Pesos.

Forget it, without TL as your guide or without sufficient spanish skills.

Dark Little Colombian Spinner

There's some magnetic attraction that drags me down Cordoba to San Martin.

Saturday. Fresh off the plane. Three Dominicans, (Maria Deyana Natasha) solid 7s, offer six handed massage at some silly price. Kinda regret not negotiating with them, but first day in town and had to sort out water, cell phone etc etc.

Sunday. Couple ugly ones.

Monday. Decent selection, several 6/7s, I decided on Viana, auction went 200 dollars US- Pesos AR 400-800-450-600-500. Don't use her unless you like dark little Colombian spinners whose only word of english is dollars. She's a little sweetheart with a good heart, de familia noble, muy buena gente. Solid 8 plus, size zero ass, lovely A tits, which she hides with padded bra, tetas mentirosas!

I guess that mr exxon123 can't be wrong about everything

I couldn't understand why anyone would actually go there intending to eat-the food is bad and expensive-a winning combination! Then the women are also generally bad and expensive also.

GOOD WORK GATO-you kept exxon and your dick both happy! Too bad you couldn't eat across the street and go check-out oleans

Flor from Mendoza

Exon dragged me there today so he could eat breakfast. At first I was not impressed at all. Then out of the back corner this chica stood up and caught my eye.

The girl was named Flor, she is 1. 8 mts and the best thing I have ever seen in that place. It was one of those "I'm going to have that" moments. She is from Mendoza and will only be working there another week before she goes back. She told me she works some nights in newport also.

She is very tall and has a great body. No tattoos, no kids. Small fake boobs that are nice. Body is an 8. 5. She did not seem hardened yet. She asked for 500, I said 400, we met at 450. CBJ, that I think next time won't happen. LFK, digits no problem. Cola was an option also. At current prices I did not think this was a bad deal for how hot she was.

She started off cold but warmed up and finished the session very well once she got comfortable with me. Round 2 was offered and taken. I left with a smile. I will repeat with this chica. I think next time will be even better.

Stopped in to replenish my liquids yesterday after a visit to 834 2C. For once a couple of decent choices plus a bunch of older faces. I like the place but $27. 00 Quilmes. Ouch!

Read The Forum, Get In Touch with TL

TejanoLibre.
    That is the Price!

Quote Originally Posted by Lefeu  [View Original Post]
    We visited cafe Orleans this pm, after a very nice lunch at Cabanas Las Lilas. There were about 20 girls and maybe 4 or 5 eye candy. I had a cafe expresso, and my wingmen each had a soda. The bill came to 50p, ouch!

After some time gazing at the chicas, my fellow wingman decided to check out one of the eye candy. He moved to her table and sat with her. They talked for about 15 minutes and he came back. She had a well proportioned Body, with long black hair, and a pretty face. She was also from Columbia. He said that she quoted him 600p. He got her number and said he may call her tomorrow or some other day, and negotiate a session with her.

We were not sure whether we had to pay the 20p fee, but at the end, they did not ask us for more money. I would appreciate any info on how this works. I would hate to go there an shell out 20p every time I open my mouth.

Overall, I liked what I saw at this place. Given that this is my first mongering trip in BA, I am starting to feel more comfortable, thanks to all the contributions from fellow mongers.

Help request

We visited cafe Orleans this pm, after a very nice lunch at Cabanas Las Lilas. There were about 20 girls and maybe 4 or 5 eye candy. I had a cafe expresso, and my wingmen each had a soda. The bill came to 50p, ouch!

After some time gazing at the chicas, my fellow wingman decided to check out one of the eye candy. He moved to her table and sat with her. They talked for about 15 minutes and he came back. She had a well proportioned Body, with long black hair, and a pretty face. She was also from Columbia. He said that she quoted him 600p. He got her number and said he may call her tomorrow or some other day, and negotiate a session with her.

We were not sure whether we had to pay the 20p fee, but at the end, they did not ask us for more money. I would appreciate any info on how this works. I would hate to go there an shell out 20p every time I open my mouth.

Overall, I liked what I saw at this place. Given that this is my first mongering trip in BA, I am starting to feel more comfortable, thanks to all the contributions from fellow mongers.

Posting Limitations