Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

I like this place

Cafe Orleans was my favorite place to hang out during the day. The coffee was good in the European style, the pastries and sandwiches were OK, the prices were reasonable, the waiters were helpful with a sense of humor about it all, the chicas were available, and no one except one Columbiana gave a hint of pushiness, and the Columbiana was not too bad. I hate pushy. This was a place where everyone left me alone to read my paper or book if I wanted, and I could stay there as long as I wanted.

It was interesting to see how the local chicos approached the chicas. At first, he Sat next to her and mainly ignored her. No smiles or eye contact, but she seemed on the alert. If the chico bought the chica a drink, I did not notice it. After studiously avoiding the chica for a good chunk of time, all of a sudden there was an exchange of words. Then up they rose to leave, with the chico paying more attention to the waiter that to the chica, or the chico got up alone and left the cafe. I'm not sure, but in some cases I think the chica followed the chico to an arranged location, so they wouldn't be walking on the street together. The message of the chico seemed to be: I can take it or leave it, baby. The style was greatly in contrast to the tourist's talking, joking, and drinking with the chica, as if trying to seduce the chica through wit and charm.

I pulled two ladies out of Cafe Orleans, and there were others there that I would have liked to try. Gloria, who claimed to be a Buenos Aires native and a single mom with no novio, was my first BA chica, contracted with after the 10-hour flight and apartment-finding. As a newcomer, I paid 200 pesos after she asked for 300, but I think I could have negotiated for 150 if I had had more experience. Gloria was simply a great sex partner: flexible, responsive, generous, playful, and easily aroused. I love it when a lady can let go, and Gloria could let go. BBBJ seemed to be assumed, and she seemed to have no interest in leaving until I showered. She is of average height, with a perfect body: natural breasts and a cute little butt. Her face is lovely, with Italian and maybe some German features mixed in with the Spanish. Her hair is a lighter brown. She is authentically affectionate with her little kisses and chatter. When she left on my first day in BA, I was happy as could be that I had chosen to go to Buenos Aires.

Gloria was also the last chica I saw. I called her up and asked for servicios completos. She said no problema and appeared at my apartment door right on time with her pretty butt ready. We actually spent most of the time in the oral and vaginal zones, and the score was Argentina 3 versus Estados Unitos 0 before I knew it. But after some mutual effort, we played in her culo for a delicious and memorable few minutes. She liked it. She was very pretty in the act. Wash-up, and back in the concha. This might be more detail than you guys want, but some ladies like Gloria get very tight and constricted in the concha when the male gets turned on. I've talked with guys who say that they love this phenomenon. But I don't: I like the wide open road. This is something that Gloria and I could work out over time, but the ending on this trip was oral as opposed to my favorite: vaginal. This is just a minor quibble: I'd see her today if she was in Toledo. Gloria does not work every day (certainly not Sat. Sun. Or Mon. But she was there on Tuesday and Friday, to the right as you walk into Cafe Orleans.

The other chica I pulled from Cafe Orleans was Migala. This chica was my least favorite of 11 on this trip. She has a lovely, light-skinned, round face, and she sits to the left of the door next to the window. It seems that she is always there, on weekends and nights as well as during the day. She bosses the waiters around as if they were churls. But she worked so hard at smiling at me every time I was there that I gave her a try. A bad sign was that she wanted to go the love hotel rather than to my apartment: it was part of her rush-to-get-another-sucker strategy. Another bad sign was that she spoke quite understandable English. The love hotel was interesting, but Migala was not really into the sex and wanted things to come to a fast conclusion. Although pretty in the face, she was fleshy (albeit young-fleshy) in the hips. Despite all of this, I have to say that this experience (the worst of 11 in BA) was much better than 5 experiences I had in Costa Rica. Migala somehow thought that she had done a good job by being affectionate at the end and by treating me warmly the next time I saw her at Cafe Orleans. In contrast, in Costa Rica, there were a couple chicas who seemed intent on humiliating me after they got their money (one called me old, another said that I took too much time) So, if Migala is the worst, Buenos Aires is the best.

These are just the comments of a newbie. I just know that I personally felt comfortable at Cafe Orleans, and, when I return, I will wait for the shy ladies with the modest looks that I personally like. And I would do Gloria again and again. The only thing I feel a little afraid about is that Gloria could become a little possessive. We will see, next time.

Ana (brazilian girl)

Ana is a brazilian woman from Sao Paulo. She's cultivated, 35 years old, with great tits and service. Her fare used to be around 150 ARs, but some time passed since last time I visited her. There is a picture here:

http://img148.echo.cx/img148/3950/ana5bv.png

All the best
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ana5bv.png‎  
    Last edited by Guiller; 06-16-05 at 23:50. Reason: typo correction

Always Fun

I just got back in early May from at trip. Hit Cafe NO almost everyday with my two experiences amigos. Although we usually start there, we rarely pickup anyone there. The fun is in the flirting, gossiping and scoping out the girls. That said, I had some good experiences this time. One double with two brunettes who were v. good. Usually I have trouble popping, but these two put the hurt on me, and I came right quick. THey put on a show, obviously enjoyed each other, and wanted to go a second round.

The other is a sweet girl that my buddies both recommended. She's a little big, but has a great personality and face. Great in bed, and willin to do anything, including CIM and anal. Gotta love that. She was also fun to hang out with at NO

The crowd there was good most afternoon. Girls vary in age, body type, looks and personality. THe value for money can't be beat, and theres no obligation to partake. All in costs in an espresso or beer.

Thursday afternoon at Orleans

At about 3:00 p.m., stopped in with a friend for some coffee. In the house: maybe 20 girls, ranging from what I would say is a 4, to about an 8. 8, in this instance, represented a Michelle Gellar ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer") lookalike. Eye action all over the place, of course.

Going out, retrieved Buffy's phone number and told her I'd give her a call later.

Later came, called, summoned her to my hotel and told her to bring a friend along for two hours of fun. Said friend was an attractive brown haired 7.

Had a little triple, rather uninspired, I must say. But it did the job. No bi-action, too bad. But nevertheless OK.

If I'm not being too enthusiastic, the reason is that when she was getting ready to leave, Buffy said I had agreed to pay her 50% more than what we had agreed to beforehand. "Yo no soy estupido, amor."

So, paying afterwards didn't really make much positive impact, and left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth (pun entirely coincidental!).

Would I recommend her? No, I don't think so. I think my standards are getting higher over time, and my tolerance for gamesmanship less.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky
    Orleans can certainly be hit or miss, but I discovered that the selection is often best Mon. through Thurs. between 5 pm and 7 pm when all the local executives get off work and want to get off...
    Yes, I've found that to be the case too. Interestingly, Orleans dies off later in the evening while Exedra will picks up again.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Incaboy
    I'd say there were about a dozen bored ladies at about 8:30pm waiting for your attention.
    Orleans can certainly be hit or miss, but I discovered that the selection is often best Mon. through Thurs. between 5 pm and 7 pm when all the local executives get off work and want to get off...

I'd end it in the room if it happened again

I agree with you One Tree Hill and others. If I had it to do over again, I would have ended it at the room and sent the girl back without a penny. Every other girl I've been with on this trip has been a blast. It's been a high hit percentage. And none of them have pushed for money after the initial negotiations.

I paid Orleans a visit this evening. I was doing some shopping in the area so why not grab an agua con gas and maybe a little something else if there was anyone worthwhile? I see Magalí several tables over. She spots me and does the funny face come-hither routine. She got no tip and some words from me at the end last time. I was surprised to see her try to work on me like this. I stay for 10 minutes or so while she's doing this more than anyone. I don't see anyone I want. I'd say there were about a dozen bored ladies at about 8:30pm waiting for your attention. I pay the bill and walk near her table since it's on the way to the front door. Her eyes light up. I didn't intend to trick her or anything but I guess she thought I was going to talk to her. I simply say "chau" and she drops her smile.

I had a café doble at Exedra earlier in the afternoon. Lots of bored women, a few who I'd call young and attractive, were waiting around. It's certainly a buyers' market.

After all of this, I took a cab for the short journey down 9 de Julio to El Mirasol on Posadas under the overpass and had myself a great bife de lomo. Highly recommended. The salads are great too. I had a Waldorf.

I don't like to fuck on a full stomach so no chica tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    I actually did a version of this at Exedra once. There were 3 chicas at a table, I took one to my apt. and then brought her back after the negiotaions broke down. I asked one of her friends at her same table if she was ok with paying afterwards, she said yes and away we went. It embaressed the hell out of girl #1.

Not only did I get a better chica this way, but I felt EMPOWERED, as all gringos should - we have dollars and CHOICE in this town!
    Remember - we are the gold bearing Princes in a buyers market!
    It may be obvious but I think this experiance will make her less likely to try the same thing next time. I keep saying it, we have ALL the power, there is no shortage of beautiful women in BsAs. Except on Saturday and Sunday they actually outnumber us most of the time. In a buyers market the power is with the, as OTH says "The gold bearing princes"

The Golden Rule

He who has the Gold
    Maketh the rules
    And pays After.

Jackpot

paying upfront/after

Quote Originally Posted by One Tree Hill
    Paying upfront removes ALL incentive for the girl.
    Very true. Use PBS, Performance Based Salary. We know, and they know, what the standard rate is. If they put on a really great performance, they will get more. If they lie there like a cold fish, then they get only as agreed, or if nothing was said about price, then a bit less than standard.

Moondog

paying upfront/after

Paying upfront removes ALL incentive for the girl. Some girls are professional and will perform well, others will use this as an angle to "rush" and/or underperform. If you want to remain in "control" of the situation as much as possible never pay up front, or pay a portion and with hold the other part until after completion.

When they ask upfront I would say that there is a 75% chance that problems will occur. In your case Incaboy, I would rather lose the 40p for the room, turn her out, go back to Orleans and tak another girl just to show her and the REST of the girls how business is to be done.

I actually did a version of this at Exedra once. There were 3 chicas at a table, I took one to my apt. and then brought her back after the negiotaions broke down. I asked one of her friends at her same table if she was ok with paying afterwards, she said yes and away we went. It embaressed the hell out of girl #1.

Not only did I get a better chica this way, but I felt EMPOWERED, as all gringos should - we have dollars and CHOICE in this town!
    Remember - we are the gold bearing Princes in a buyers market!

Retired Member

Paying up Front

Its been my experience that the best service from girls ive pulled money was never mentioned.

I have several thoughts regarding this.

One, the girl must like you and trust you.

The best dates Ive ever had and for the most part they were repeters are girls Ive flirted with over some period of time. Ive either bought them a drink or a coffee or something to get accquinted with. But for the most part we've known each other.

Two she must want to Fuck You.

Lets face it girls like to fuck. If she likes to fuck and likes you then she's doing something she likes to do plus shes getting patd for it

Quote Originally Posted by Incaboy
    This afternoon, Tuesday at about 6 pm, I finally got around to taking out the "cutie" that I first spotted in this place nearly two weeks ago. I had seen her there several times since while peeking through the window or making 15 minute café doble scouting runs but I always hesitated. Hesitated? You know where this is going, don't ya?
    Hey Incaboy,

You gotta hate it when that happens. I think most all of us have been in your shoes. If I forget to bring that up during negotiating and she wants the money up-front back at the hotel, I'll make one attempt at diplomacy and tell her I get screwed in the 'wrong' way when I do that. If she still insist, that's my cue to eat my loses and tell her goodbye. I've paid up-front on some occasions and had no problems whatsoever, but if you pay up-front and the girl does not like you for whatever reason... Watch out!

Y & R

I've paid up front, and I've paid afterwards. I can't say that there has been a big difference between the two.

Never pay up front

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I'm glad you seemed to get more than your moneys worth from turning the tables on her. I would have loved to be there when you switched to Castillano.

I forget who said it first but it proves true again and again, once you pay them they feel as if the money has already been earned and they are thinking only of the next money.
    I'd rather have had it all go smooth, of course. I got some decent value out of this but it wasn't worth $200. It was the most expensive experience of my trip and also the worst. Perhaps if I visited Black I could pay more and even have a worse experience!

Yeah, never pay up front. Even if you know better and have a rule about paying at the end, never make an exception, even a rare exception.

Never.

Posting Limitations