Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Normally didn't

I guess I just got lucky that she actually liked me and gave me the best time of any girl in BsAs and near my best in the entire world. Funny gif!

There were a number of girls that demanded money in advance. See my Newport post for the details of the worst one. I agree that it is critical to never pay in advance. You'll actually get much worse service and less time by being a nice guy and paying in advance.

Also, if a girl insists on using her hotel instead of yours, I think this is because she plans to rip you off and is afraid the hotel won't give her document back. I think it has more to do with this than it does the few pesos she might get in commision because I offered more money and was still turned down. This happened in Excedra for a hottie. I wasn't stupid enough to fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Main Man
    I actually paid this girl upfront
    and she made a joke about running away that put me on edge.
    Never pay in advance. See the attached photo.

Moondog
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails advance1.gif‎  

Wild Sex Adventure

Monday around 5 pm I pulled a skinny, 21 year old with black hair and no Ingles. She acted indifferent in Orleans. In the Taxi she was very affectionate. I thought to myself, "OK, now where is the punchline".

At the hotel she was still affectionate. I actually paid this girl upfront and she made a joke about running away that put me on edge. We kissed for a whiile and I sucked her nipples and lightly necked her. After ten minutes or so of this, I began rubbing her pussy. I started on the lipps and later tried for the deeper, upper action of the contraversial "G-spot". I can't remember if she responded to this or not, but I know I ended up using a circular motion around and lightly over the clitoris. She went nuts on me and we fucked like rabbits for 30 minutes straight. She was eager to rub against me and enter position that allowed lots of skin contact to the right spots. After I came, she wasn't finished. I fingered her and while I was looking at her pussy, she put my head down on her. After another 20 minutes or so of her body flopping all over she did the thing where the woman starts moving away and the man chases her and keeps eating her pussy. I don't know how else to describe it, but guys who have hd a real GF will know what I mean Afterwards we were kissing and she put me inside her bareback.

Awesome! 2 pops, face shoved in pussy, and all for 200 pesos. Real looker too.

Orleans

Wen. around 3pm I pulled a short blonde with shoulder length hair in a ponytail. I think her name is Sammy. She looks much better once you get her down to a thong.

She claims to never do this, but just for me stuck her thong on my face and gave me a BBBJ. I wasn't ready for the main event yet, but she wanted to fuck so we did. In the middle of all this she stops and tries to convince me that I've already came. I told her that I didn't. Now, she suddenly pretends to understand neither my Ingles nor my Spanish even though she understood both prior to this. I kept using wording that insisted by stopping now she was terminating the session and voiding our contract. In other words, if she fucked me over she wasn't getting paid. Turns out she was more worried about getting the ID back from the hotel than the money.

Once we got past that stage she continued and actually provided pretty good sex. I wouldn't repeat but she wasn't terrible in bed and the looks were good. She also didn't allow much clitorial contact. I've noticed that some of the girls in BsAs actually try to avoid getting off. As I've spent the last ten years reading every book, magazine, and watching every video I can find on female orgasm, I was able to work around this and get some of them off anyway. Not this one, though!

Administrator

Venues: 398

Cafe Orleans

Cafe Orleans Cordoba & San Martin (in Centro)

Location Map:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jackson's Microcenter Map.gif‎  

Posting Limitations