Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    This forum has been my only resource since I got here. I have been using it exclusively. It is the only way I even know how to go about this stuff in this country. You can tell by my posts from the first day I got here. And you can see just how active I have been. Of the other Argentina forums on the web, this is the only one left that has any recent activity whatsoever.

Anywhoo, I just got back from Orleans. I think things are definitely smoother as long as it is not too close to sundown. And things are definitely more palatable before kirchner's kidz wake up, and get out and about, to cause grief.

Nothing to write home about because all I got out of orleans, was the lunch special. And after being here for 3 weeks, I am fairly certain that is the only thing this town actually has to offer. This is critical advice to anyone who is thinking about travelling to BA. But to be fair, it will be a good lunch.

So I get there and walk in. There are girls there, and much to my surprise, 2 of them strike my fancy. I go ahead and get assertive. I go over and sit at the table next to each of them, I engage them with a smile, and I sit down to order food and coffee. They know what's up. One of them was clearly waiting for someone because she was on her cell phone and her head was constantly darting around. The second one was not engaging me, so I engaged her. I turned on the ole charm, eventually had her laughing, and warm to me. I think she was tired or just not on the clock. I was there a while, I gave her every opportunity to escalate, and made it abundantly clear that I am out for a good time, I am down for anything, and have no schedule to keep.

But all to no avail. Like I said, I am fairly certain that it wasn't anything personal. In whatever way, and for whatever reason, she was simply not on the clock. As it was about 5 pm, I grabbed a cab out of there, rather than chance being stuck on that side of town at sunset, or worse yet, after kirchner's kidz crawled up from out of the sewer, to start their good day.
    The old town is just not the same anymore. Best to go to Columbia or Costa Rica.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky2 For This Post:

The only joke has been this trip

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Have you been using my Lists and Maps?

And reading about the best places to go?
    This forum has been my only resource since I got here. I have been using it exclusively. It is the only way I even know how to go about this stuff in this country. You can tell by my posts from the first day I got here. And you can see just how active I have been. Of the other Argentina forums on the web, this is the only one left that has any recent activity whatsoever.

Anywhoo, I just got back from Orleans. I think things are definitely smoother as long as it is not too close to sundown. And things are definitely more palatable before kirchner's kidz wake up, and get out and about, to cause grief.

Nothing to write home about because all I got out of orleans, was the lunch special. And after being here for 3 weeks, I am fairly certain that is the only thing this town actually has to offer. This is critical advice to anyone who is thinking about travelling to BA. But to be fair, it will be a good lunch.

So I get there and walk in. There are girls there, and much to my surprise, 2 of them strike my fancy. I go ahead and get assertive. I go over and sit at the table next to each of them, I engage them with a smile, and I sit down to order food and coffee. They know what's up. One of them was clearly waiting for someone because she was on her cell phone and her head was constantly darting around. The second one was not engaging me, so I engaged her. I turned on the ole charm, eventually had her laughing, and warm to me. I think she was tired or just not on the clock. I was there a while, I gave her every opportunity to escalate, and made it abundantly clear that I am out for a good time, I am down for anything, and have no schedule to keep.

But all to no avail. Like I said, I am fairly certain that it wasn't anything personal. In whatever way, and for whatever reason, she was simply not on the clock. As it was about 5 pm, I grabbed a cab out of there, rather than chance being stuck on that side of town at sunset, or worse yet, after kirchner's kidz crawled up from out of the sewer, to start their good day.

You are Joking, Right?

Have you been using my Lists and Maps?

And reading about the best places to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    Oh well, I am too sore to work out, so I guess I will head to orleans probably right after the game.

I might as well get my ass kicked here as well, and make a hat trick out of it. What the f do I have to lose?

You know, it amazes me. I come to this city in fairly good shape, in a fairly good mood, fairly well groomed, with plenty of time to be something more than just here today and gone tomorrow, and with plenty in pocket to make the most of the time.

I also come to the city being able to work from home on my own schedule as I please with no deadlines or anything. You would think that would count for something. But not in this town, no sir. All BA can muster up is 3 lousy 1 hour sessions in privado across 3 weeks. Metaphorically speaking it's a gnat's fart.

Oh well, on the bright side of things 1) at least this isn't LA, 2) this is a GREAT place to buy shoes! 3) most of my party budget is still in my pocket 4) I have been able to eat out and have fantastic food at least once every day since I was here. 5) I am getting great workouts in and I and am now down to 160!

Wish me luck, and I will post a report when I do.

Why the f not

Oh well, I am too sore to work out, so I guess I will head to orleans probably right after the game.

I might as well get my ass kicked here as well, and make a hat trick out of it. What the f do I have to lose?

You know, it amazes me. I come to this city in fairly good shape, in a fairly good mood, fairly well groomed, with plenty of time to be something more than just here today and gone tomorrow, and with plenty in pocket to make the most of the time.

I also come to the city being able to work from home on my own schedule as I please with no deadlines or anything. You would think that would count for something. But not in this town, no sir. All BA can muster up is 3 lousy 1 hour sessions in privado across 3 weeks. Metaphorically speaking it's a gnat's fart.

Oh well, on the bright side of things 1) at least this isn't LA, 2) this is a GREAT place to buy shoes! 3) most of my party budget is still in my pocket 4) I have been able to eat out and have fantastic food at least once every day since I was here. 5) I am getting great workouts in and I and am now down to 160!

Wish me luck, and I will post a report when I do.
    Last edited by Shawman; 06-25-14 at 16:06. Reason: adde more positives

Spent some time in Orleans this trip, a decent place to go to kill time during the afternoon and get out of my hotel room. Yes, 50 pesos for a soft drink is high. Most of the women are not worth taking out, except Flor, who I talked about in recent post. The price is 800 for an hour. I talked to three Arggie men who made deals while I was there I asked how much they paid, all said 800. The other day a good looking girl I had never seen before approached me and started with quote of 2000, with in 20 seconds came down to 1000. I was not in the mood, so I did not bother talking with her.

On Friday was looking for some quick action, all the local apartments were closed due to holiday (God Argentina has a lot of holidays) went into Orleans. Only one girl interested me (Florencia, not to be confused with Flor). Mid 20's, light skin tall long brown hair. Girl next door type of look. Is not aggressive in trying to make eye contact (like a lot of the others) you almost have to approach her. Anyways, made contact, she started at 1200, came down to 800. Good BBBJ, decent sex, nice personality, not a lot of English. Would do again, but would like more time with her, I like 2-3 hour sessions.

Side note, she said she averages 1 or 2 men a day. Some girls average 3 men a week, and they are there from open to close five days a week. They have to pay Orleans 200 a day if they take a man out.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

Not good

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    The last time I was here I didn't bother to go in as the view from outside the window was not too inviting. This time I had to stop in as I really wanted a beer. I like the place itself and the beer was good. The talent was really a joke, as the girls looked like leftovers from the weekend. Most are older and have seen better days. There was one nice looking chic but when she got up to walk around she fell into the same category because of that huge rear end. I don't know what price they're asking, but after just finishing at a privado for 400 ar for a 20 year old I don't care to know. I wonder how the food is?
    And really overpriced. Just like the coffee and most of the chicks. It's a theme restaurant. "Pay too much, get too little." It's sort of embarrassing how bad it has gotten there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Orleans Visit

The last time I was here I didn't bother to go in as the view from outside the window was not too inviting. This time I had to stop in as I really wanted a beer. I like the place itself and the beer was good. The talent was really a joke, as the girls looked like leftovers from the weekend. Most are older and have seen better days. There was one nice looking chic but when she got up to walk around she fell into the same category because of that huge rear end. I don't know what price they're asking, but after just finishing at a privado for 400 ar for a 20 year old I don't care to know. I wonder how the food is?

Often an honorable retreat makes better sense than winning the battle at whatever the cost. I've often shrugged my shoulders and paid when I knew I could take my grievance higher up. I write it off as education. Which doesn't mean I don't get my revenge later on.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

WW good karma comes back

Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    I think that the traveler, especially the business or married traveler, does not want to "make waves" in a foreign country so he just pays the girl, regardless of what type of service he receives. Sometimes he deliberately over pays, thinking that over paying will guarantee that the girl goes away. That is unfortunate, but it is a reality that we have to live with. I also think that there are girls out there who give shitty service to a foreigner in hopes that he will cut the session short, and still give them all of the money. I am sure that some readers think that I am giving a chica credit for too much intelligence. Se la vie!

Tres3.
    Too bad that dumb ass at the Secret Service didn't realize that.

Sometimes, you just have to make the situation go away and chalk it up to experience.

This is the same thing with the Chica-fees at some hotels. The first time I saw one on my bill was at the Emperador on Libertador. I was traveling on business and was going to need to submit the receipt. Of course, it was only itemized on the version that I had to 'approve' and the final version made no direct mention of the charge. I wasn't happy about paying it but, I was relieved enough that it wasn't itemized on the bill so, I moved on.

My only "bad" experience mongering in Bs As was years ago when (like a fool) I tried to order the beautiful chica from the internet pictures (with no confirming info from here or the local foro). I got a bait 'and switch. I figured I might as well make the best of it (she wasn't horribly disfigured or anything) but, I got the strong impression that she didn't want to be there and was perhaps pressured to be there. So, I paid her and sent her away without taking care of my needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jkeys  [View Original Post]
    This happened to me once in Centro and 10 or 15 minutes in to the session, I knew things were going south so I got up and put my clothes on and went to the mamasan and demanded my money back. She got me another girl that was great and admonished the one that I complained about. She was looking for repeat customers. BTW, this was in a privado. Went there two or three times but can't remember the exact address. One time went across the hall to an apartment with a sleeping dog and dirty dishes in the sink. A totally living in apt.

Jim.
    Just for the record, I did not pay this chica everything we had agreed to before she showed up. I gave her a partial payment based on the fact that she was there 75% of the time and then did not give her taxi fare either way which I had told her I would pay. She did not argue at all Gerente.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I can see that they are afraid of repercussions. I also 100% buy the idea for the short time guy valuing time over money, I would as well. I will continue to reject the idea that the behavior of the few can move a price. Not for the whole market obviously, but for the numbers expected from tourists, absolutely.

Didn't mean to rant nor criticize. I was being honest when I said I didn't understand. Given BBM's response, I can see it now.
    This happened to me once in Centro and 10 or 15 minutes in to the session, I knew things were going south so I got up and put my clothes on and went to the mamasan and demanded my money back. She got me another girl that was great and admonished the one that I complained about. She was looking for repeat customers. BTW, this was in a privado. Went there two or three times but can't remember the exact address. One time went across the hall to an apartment with a sleeping dog and dirty dishes in the sink. A totally living in apt.

Jim.

Yeah I can see that

I can see that they are afraid of repercussions. I also 100% buy the idea for the short time guy valuing time over money, I would as well. I will continue to reject the idea that the behavior of the few can move a price. Not for the whole market obviously, but for the numbers expected from tourists, absolutely.

Didn't mean to rant nor criticize. I was being honest when I said I didn't understand. Given BBM's response, I can see it now.

Paying to "Go Away"

I think that the traveler, especially the business or married traveler, does not want to "make waves" in a foreign country so he just pays the girl, regardless of what type of service he receives. Sometimes he deliberately over pays, thinking that over paying will guarantee that the girl goes away. That is unfortunate, but it is a reality that we have to live with. I also think that there are girls out there who give shitty service to a foreigner in hopes that he will cut the session short, and still give them all of the money. I am sure that some readers think that I am giving a chica credit for too much intelligence. Se la vie!

Tres3.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    The answer as to why travelers rather than residents are ready just to pay full price for bad experiences is fear of damaging our reputations. Many of us have careers wives and girlfriends waiting in our home countries. Single guys are already at some disadvantage in large organizations. Often there is an attitude in large organizations that single guys do not need the money as the married guys try to put their children through a private university. Single white males probably should be added as an impacted class in EEO to avoid discrimination. I rather pay $50 or $100 (thinking in US dollars again as the peanut gallery shutters) to get rid of a bad experience than to have something escalate where the consequences are unknown. Think about the Secret Service guys in Cartagena.

I think that is why the nightclubs serve their purpose. The pay is good enough for these chicas that they are not going to try to run a one night hustle and risk losing their jobs. They rather bang 10 to 20 guys a month than work in a volume privado where they might have to bang 20 to 40 guys to make the same money. Added to the fact that I suspect most guys at the clubs are probably on expense accounts. I think this is true for even for the Argentinos based on reading the Foros. They are either in town for business or it is a special night for them.

I recently posted on pricing in the clubs. I was not trying to brag but was trying to give information. I stopped going to clubs for a few trips but returned realizing that the clubs are entertaining. I hear thelocals complaint that because of pricing it is not worth their while to go out and occasionally they would like some "late night pussy." But honestly I do not believe there are enough guys on this board going out to set market pricing.

I really do not think the locals should give up their prime chicas. One too many times chicas have made it to this board and prices have spiraled quickly. If guys are in town for a short time the clubs and Esmeralda VIP work. If you have 2 or 3 weeks then usually by the second week you will have found a chica you are interested in repeating with. At least, that has been my history.

I do admit that if I find a chica I like I do tend to overpay them. Usually it comes in the form of longer sessions (2 hours vs 1 hour). Last trip I gave the chica a nice gift which she needed and effectively added 500 P per 2 hour session.
    I understand and can agree in general to what you say. I think my point is that there are good, if not better girls available for much less if people don't screw it up. The truth is, if you want to spend 2 to 3 k pesos for a so so girl, well that's your privilege. Plus as you say, there are not enough guys on this board to set pricing. But if we can pass around the good information, and of course the bad to help each other we all win. Maybe there is some way to limit what the ladies who do post can read? That might help. Also, in the past some members ran a few girls into the ground over some personal slight. These ladies left this forum and other members lost out. Its not easy keeping every one happy. Please, every one enjoy! And above all be safe!

Posting Limitations