Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Reaction to Daddy Rulz and Gandolf and risking high jacking Orleans thread

The answer as to why travelers rather than residents are ready just to pay full price for bad experiences is fear of damaging our reputations. Many of us have careers wives and girlfriends waiting in our home countries. Single guys are already at some disadvantage in large organizations. Often there is an attitude in large organizations that single guys do not need the money as the married guys try to put their children through a private university. Single white males probably should be added as an impacted class in EEO to avoid discrimination. I rather pay $50 or $100 (thinking in US dollars again as the peanut gallery shutters) to get rid of a bad experience than to have something escalate where the consequences are unknown. Think about the Secret Service guys in Cartagena.

I think that is why the nightclubs serve their purpose. The pay is good enough for these chicas that they are not going to try to run a one night hustle and risk losing their jobs. They rather bang 10 to 20 guys a month than work in a volume privado where they might have to bang 20 to 40 guys to make the same money. Added to the fact that I suspect most guys at the clubs are probably on expense accounts. I think this is true for even for the Argentinos based on reading the Foros. They are either in town for business or it is a special night for them.

I recently posted on pricing in the clubs. I was not trying to brag but was trying to give information. I stopped going to clubs for a few trips but returned realizing that the clubs are entertaining. I hear thelocals complaint that because of pricing it is not worth their while to go out and occasionally they would like some "late night pussy." But honestly I do not believe there are enough guys on this board going out to set market pricing.

I really do not think the locals should give up their prime chicas. One too many times chicas have made it to this board and prices have spiraled quickly. If guys are in town for a short time the clubs and Esmeralda VIP work. If you have 2 or 3 weeks then usually by the second week you will have found a chica you are interested in repeating with. At least, that has been my history.

I do admit that if I find a chica I like I do tend to overpay them. Usually it comes in the form of longer sessions (2 hours vs 1 hour). Last trip I gave the chica a nice gift which she needed and effectively added 500 P per 2 hour session.

This is something I will never understand

Quote Originally Posted by Gerente  [View Original Post]
    So, being fair, I paid her what she asked and then told her to get out and thanks for ruining my afternoon.
    I'm not trying to flame you brother I'd just like to give you something to think about. Down here "fair" means they fuck you well and you pay them. I read a lot of stories from guys, well maybe not a lot, but enough, that end with "She was terrible, I didn't get off, so I paid her to leave." Why? If they don't deliver the service (just showing up and spending time isn't enough) why pay them anything. 3 P for bus fare (yes it's intended to be an insult) maybe, but the whole fee, not from me. If they are honestly trying hard, and my head isn't there, that's a different story but for shitty service? Nope.

This is what happens when they get back to the Café.

Juanita: how did it go?

Julietta: Those Yankees are crazy, if you complain a lot, they give you the money so you go away.

I promise, promise, promise you, no Argentino would give them a peso for shitty service. It's one of the reasons why, like a lot of the guys that live here, I don't share many of my actives.

Just something to think about.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cadavez  [View Original Post]
    You're completely right: we're spoiling the market paying that kind of amounts!
    Its true that costs have gone up and that the girls need to charge more. But most of them are not that attractive and don't give very good service, if they even show up! I personally can understand a girl charging what the average Argie earns a day. So for a turn of 1 to 2 hours they can earn a full days wages here of 300 to 400 pesos. Maybe more if the girl is really exceptional (there are VERY FEW of those around) a little more. But then there comes the average tourist, its 3 am, they are half blind because they are drunk and tired. They pick up some dog and pay her more then they would a decent girl back home. Even worse they go to some over priced tourist trap and end up paying 1500 to 2000 pesos for the "package" , drinks, entrance fee, hotel etc. Whats worse is then they come on this site and brag about it! When some one asks me for one of my "friends " numbers now a days I just politely decline. Why ruin a good thing?

You're completely right: we're spoiling the market paying that kind of amounts!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Does HH mean a Half Hour or Half Fuck?

Or Heil Hitler? 88 anybody?

WTF!

1000 for an hour with a fucked-out Dominican plus the Telo and whatever she has consumed before you met her!

Get Real!

I'd rather rub one out and have a much better time!

TL Knows Best!

Thanks for the news!

TL.

Meliza de Paraguay

I met Meliza on Sunday and she was very sweet and had long blonde hair. She was sitting by the stairway to the bathrooms. She seemed more passive than the usual chicas here. AI spoke with her a while and then got her number and left. I thought about her long hair and on Tuesday morning I asked her to come to my apartment.

She is very petite, with A cups and a slender body. She has a 2 year old but her body is tight.

This is where it goes down hill.

She started with a CBJ which is a waste of time for me. She started to get annoyed with me because I was lasting too long for her schedule.

I told her the clock starts when she gets to my house, not in the taxi. She then proceeds to stop me completely telling me I am not concentrating.

So, being fair, I paid her what she asked and then told her to get out and thanks for ruining my afternoon.

I don't usually pick up from here but have great memories of this place so I always stop by and get a pricey beer and check out the scenery.

If you like drama go up with Meliza. If you want good sex look elsewhere.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gerente For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZZTop  [View Original Post]
    February 2014.

I arrived at 4:00 PM There is an open parking right across the street. No problem to park the car. The place appears like a normal Café, but already from outside I saw that there are some girls sitting alone.

6 girls inside. 2 of them in the 20 ies the rest 30-40. The best ones were a slim blonde one and a darker one. Three of them doable.

All of them were just smiling at me and I ordered a coffee (32 ARS). As I'm new in this I preferred the darker one as she seemed more experienced. After a few minutes I gave her a signal and she came over to my table. She told me that she can take good care for me, with many kisses and everything.

That there is a hotel right around the corner what costs 180 peso. And for her 100 USD. I told her that's not the range I'm looking for. She kept nice and finally we agreed in 600 Pesos.

She really did it nice BBBJ and kisses all over my body. She sat on top of me and gave me a really good ride, changing the position several times and giving me her little pussy to lick it. Maybe she really had an orgasm, if not good actress.

Slim, nice tushy, wet pussy. Just the tits are a little loose and the tommy could be tighter.

But very good attitude.

ZZtop.
    The only time I was there it was full of not too good looking women. I liked the fact that it was on a busy main street and the place is a legit place so you can have a coffee or a drink, even eat if you want to. They did have some of the best home made potato chips I ever did have. A couple of black women there who looked like they have seen better days. The second time there I just peeked in the window and kept on walking.

Silvina at Orleans

February 2014.

I arrived at 4:00 PM There is an open parking right across the street. No problem to park the car. The place appears like a normal Café, but already from outside I saw that there are some girls sitting alone.

6 girls inside. 2 of them in the 20 ies the rest 30-40. The best ones were a slim blonde one and a darker one. Three of them doable.

All of them were just smiling at me and I ordered a coffee (32 ARS). As I'm new in this I preferred the darker one as she seemed more experienced. After a few minutes I gave her a signal and she came over to my table. She told me that she can take good care for me, with many kisses and everything.

That there is a hotel right around the corner what costs 180 peso. And for her 100 USD. I told her that's not the range I'm looking for. She kept nice and finally we agreed in 600 Pesos.

She really did it nice BBBJ and kisses all over my body. She sat on top of me and gave me a really good ride, changing the position several times and giving me her little pussy to lick it. Maybe she really had an orgasm, if not good actress.

Slim, nice tushy, wet pussy. Just the tits are a little loose and the tommy could be tighter.

But very good attitude.

ZZtop.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ZZTop For This Post:

Hh?

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    8 to 10 girls in the place. 2 guys. Of the 10 2 were young and attractive. Started at 1500 or 1000. In the end she, the younger one, offered a hh for 800 and said that was the minimum for girls here. Talked with an older attractive one who said 1000 than agreed on 500 for hh, and she said 150 for the hotel. Not worth it with apartments close and open.

WTF!

1000 for an hour with a fucked-out Dominican plus the Telo and whatever she has consumed before you met her!

Get Real!

TL Knows Best!

Thanks for the news!

TL.

Hh?

Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleans  [View Original Post]
    8 to 10 girls in the place. 2 guys. Of the 10 2 were young and attractive. Started at 1500 or 1000. In the end she, the younger one, offered a hh for 800 and said that was the minimum for girls here. Talked with an older attractive one who said 1000 than agreed on 500 for hh, and she said 150 for the hotel. Not worth it with apartments close and open.

WTF!

Get Real!

Thanks for the news!

TL.

Today around 2 pm

Jan 21 Completely empty.

Only the waiters were in the place.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewOrleans For This Post:

Update

Spent several hours at Orleans yesterday between 1 PM and 7 PM. Nothing doable. There were a few women however all fat and oldish. Last year I met two wonderful hot women from Mendoza.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FitnFun For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    October 2013 update.

Nothing has changed, someday it is 2-4 doable girls, if daytime is your thing I would have a look. Better deal than a privado in my opinion. A few of the hot girl don't come in before 4-5 in the evening.

Stranger.
    Stranger, thanks for your recent updates on the various establishments in BA!

Making a visit soon, and I appreciate the intel.

Gracias!

October 2013 update.

Nothing has changed, someday it is 2-4 doable girls, if daytime is your thing I would have a look. Better deal than a privado in my opinion. A few of the hot girl don't come in before 4-5 in the evening.

Stranger.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Captrick  [View Original Post]
    How does one contact this Unicorn?

You can send it Pvt if you like.

Thanks
    Hey captrick, welcome to the AP board. You can read some on her thread here,

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...l-only-for-you

And she has a site with some pics and contact info,

http://evian-new.webnode.com.ar/

Posting Limitations