Thread: Cafe Orleans

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

The corrupt government

What kind of business you run that you have to pay off that much for the crooked government employees?

I sincerely hope the rest of the legitimate businesses don't have to put up to this bullshit.

If Argentina is this corrupt, then she is sitting on a big powder keg, likely blow her ass split apart.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    My rent jumped from 2300. 00 pesos to 14, 000. 00 pesos and my place was 5 blocks from Orleans and half a block from Excedra on the same sidewalk. Cordoba and Pelegrini.

My light bill went from 200p to 3000p per month due to over usage.

Labor wanted 8k pesos and the inspectors wanted 6k pesos.

The undercover cocksuckers would park accross the street 4 nights a week and wait for my girls to show up before they would waltz in and demand money. TL

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

Rents are SKY HIGH Downtown

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    Along Ave Florida and adjacent streets, there are plenty of nice, clean, upscale restaurants that serve 3-course steak dinner with a glass of wine for US$500. So rent and wages there are not that expensive.

The Orleans fucker that charges $9 for a coffee to sit around, sniffing the asses of ugly, nasty, smelly old working girls, has got to be a crazy bastard. I heard he also gouges the ugly girls $50 a day to hang around his place. This is so crazy it's ridiculous.

There may be a good opportunity here for business-minded bros. Rent a place nearby, set up a coffee / beer / wine bar, charging more humane prices like $3-5 for coffee and beers. Recruit a bunch of young, pretty girls in sexy, classy clothing. Give them free coffee and breakfast (and / or SEX and LOVE) if you have to, just so they hang around. Charge them a flat pick up fee of $15-20 every time they pick up a dick at your place. Pretty soon all prominent and horny citizens of BsAs would be hanging out in this cafe. .

Maybe you can name this place the "Hard Dick Cafe " or something similar. It may grow into BsAs' more famous institution. Any Harvard Business School professor in this thread, please critique this business plan.
    My rent jumped from 2300. 00 pesos to 14, 000. 00 pesos and my place was 5 blocks from Orleans and half a block from Excedra on the same sidewalk. Cordoba and Pelegrini.

My light bill went from 200p to 3000p per month due to over usage.

Wages and taxes are out of control.

Payoffs to the city inspectors, health inspectors and undercover police officers are huge.

One night I was in the middle of 2 tables at my place with the minister of labor on one side and 3 city inspectors on the other side.

Labor wanted 8k pesos and the inspectors wanted 6k pesos.

The undercover cocksuckers would park accross the street 4 nights a week and wait for my girls to show up before they would waltz in and demand money.

After all this horse shit you have the employees that ONLY want to sue you, nothing else!

They will and they will win.

Orleans does not make their money selling you a shitty coffee or beer, they make it by charging the girls 200p each per day.

Plus the owner has 2 or 3 Hooker bars downtown too and he is a partner in 4 more.

TL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Went past Excedra this morning and a door was open. Looked like some work being done inside. So maybe one day, soon, they will open again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Orleans vs. Excedra

My observations are that small retail businesses in BsAs are very competitive. Witness lots of nice, clean, fairly large restaurants around the Ave Florida tourists area that offer 3-course steak dinner with a glass of wine for US$5.

Excedra was a very nice, airy spot to sit on the sidewalk, gawking girls and people. The coffee and deserts there are priced in line with the market. It's wait staff is also very good. There are quite a few girls sitting around there waiting for johns.

Why is Excedra dead and Orleans going strong even at ridiculous prices? Something is wrong here.

If the ugly girls have to pay US$50 a day to hang out at Orleans then they must be making good money. Otherwise they would be hanging out on the streets.

Going by the quality and prices of the old, ugly, nasty girls in Orleans, I would never go to BsAs to buy sex.

Wonder if the girls hanging out in the streets look and feel any better?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney  [View Original Post]
    My best explanation is bribes and pay-offs must make it non economic. But their is something strange about the AR mentality. They don't copy successful businesses! (i.e. El Alamo)!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

Drive the stupid gouging fucker out of the market

Along Ave Florida and adjacent streets, there are plenty of nice, clean, upscale restaurants that serve 3-course steak dinner with a glass of wine for US$500. So rent and wages there are not that expensive.

The Orleans fucker that charges $9 for a coffee to sit around, sniffing the asses of ugly, nasty, smelly old working girls, has got to be a crazy bastard. I heard he also gouges the ugly girls $50 a day to hang around his place. This is so crazy it's ridiculous.

There may be a good opportunity here for business-minded bros. Rent a place nearby, set up a coffee / beer / wine bar, charging more humane prices like $3-5 for coffee and beers. Recruit a bunch of young, pretty girls in sexy, classy clothing. Give them free coffee and breakfast (and/or SEX and LOVE) if you have to, just so they hang around. Charge them a flat pick up fee of $15-20 every time they pick up a dick at your place. Pretty soon all prominent and horny citizens of BsAs would be hanging out in this cafe. .

Maybe you can name this place the "Hard Dick Cafe " or something similar. It may grow into BsAs' more famous institution. Any Harvard Business School professor in this thread, please critique this business plan.

Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    I think this place has been heavily promoted by "Stranger" in his recent posts.

I personally abhor this place. Can't even be seen dead at this joint!
    For those of us that have been coming here for awhile there is a sentimental attachment. Used to be (and I've only been there once in for fucking ever) at times club chicas would work there during the day. I imagine that still happens but probably less than before. I agree though, the last time I was there (about a month ago) it was pretty fucking scary.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    The place sucks. Overpriced coffee and beer. Nobody eats here. I peeked in the window the other day and just kept on walking. Ugly chicas. Why is this even a thread here? I just fucked a 19 yo with a great attitude that is in a different world from these nasties so why even bother? Are you guys so desperate? But if you need the place enjoy it.
    I think this place has been heavily promoted by "Stranger" in his recent posts.

I personally abhor this place. Can't even be seen dead at this joint!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

The place sucks. Overpriced coffee and beer. Nobody eats here. I peeked in the window the other day and just kept on walking. Ugly chicas. Why is this even a thread here? I just fucked a 19 yo with a great attitude that is in a different world from these nasties so why even bother? Are you guys so desperate? But if you need the place enjoy it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteCat For This Post:

US$9 for a cup of coffee at Cafe Orleans?

Girls who hang out in Cafe Orleans are mostly old, obese, ugly with nasty attitudes. I had a hard time finding any girl worth a fuck.

That's a double rip off.

Who the hell would want to hang out at that place? Boycott the stupid place.

Quote Originally Posted by DblGear  [View Original Post]
    An Argentine friend and I were in Orleans yesterday. 4 small Stellas. 180 pesos. When my friend asked why so much, He was told they have new owners and customers will pay it, so why not charge it. Biggest asses on some ugly mofos I have ever seen in Buenos Aires.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

Just Call One of The Recommended Chicas

Quote Originally Posted by EnviroSex  [View Original Post]
    Hi, being in town for one week for the job, I would like to start my exploration with a smooth place where I can watch and learn. From your threads, I can see that Orlean Cafe is becoming too greedy and is a rip off? I really like to watch and talk, ending sometimes when love strike with a girl. So any other suggestion? I am near the Train Station retiro.

If anyone wants to join, first beer one me!

Thanks all for your posting, it is so instructive!
    Just call HelloKitty (Romina) , she lives a few blocks away from you and is not hit and miss like a Privado will be.

She will be gentle with you I'm sure!

Or Mara too.

TL.

I will gladly accept your offer of a beer too!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Hi, being in town for one week for the job, I would like to start my exploration with a smooth place where I can watch and learn. From your threads, I can see that Orlean Cafe is becoming too greedy and is a rip off? I really like to watch and talk, ending sometimes when love strike with a girl. So any other suggestion? I am near the Train Station retiro.

Just start with the privados first. They are safest for newbies before graduating to street walkers!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Not Much Else

During the day there is not much else.

At night there are a few others.

TL

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Any rsuggestion for a similar coffe in microcentro? Anyone wants to go out for a drink?

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone up for drink-coffee this afternoon?
    I'll take a raincheck for Sept.

Anyone up for drink-coffee this afternoon?

+ Submit Report
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations