Thread: Trash Diggers

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Main Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    It takes more like 20 or 25 Quilmes to get a decent buzz, that shit is so weak.
    Well, I was quoting for a normal Bonehead, and not the super strength Dickhead buzz.

Apologies to the forum

Sorry everyone… I just saw where Un_Circumcised has been banned. That’s tantamount to this thread being deleted as far as I’m concerned.

Sincerely,

Y & R

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    I tend to dislike the ability to delete, or greatly alter posts. It takes a lot of the fun out of the site if you can go back and totally delete your bonehead post when you were soused on 10 Quilmes!

While the subject may be disagreeable with most, the ability to discuss it, without nonsensical censoring, is important.
    Jaimito,

I suppose so, but this thread's title should be shortened by one word…

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    LMFAO @ DH! It is weak, isn’t it? I think I’d be pretty relaxed after ten though... hehehe

Cheers!

Revisionist postings

I tend to dislike the ability to delete, or greatly alter posts. It takes a lot of the fun out of the site if you can go back and totally delete your bonehead post when you were soused on 10 Quilmes!

While the subject may be disagreeable with most, the ability to discuss it, without nonsensical censoring, is important.

I’m not trying to step on anyone’s dick or anything, but this “Trash Diggers” thread just looks STUPID in the main forum. Not to mention the worthless content of this thread. Any chance this thread can be deleted?? I don’t think anyone will complain too much.

Un_Circumsized

Whether he is sick or not I will not make that judgment, however I know for sure that we do not need "to go there" on this board. Even the "possibility" of his intentions being a worse case scenario is enough to warrant a ban/removal.

Close this sicko down.

Please stop this sicko from polluting our site. Close him down. Apart from the offensive nature of his twisted ramblings, he is also providing ammunition for those would gladly attack this site and wilfully misunderstand the site's purpose. Any reference to children will be seized upon and used against WSG, even though we want nothing to do with this pervert.
    Last edited by Wally Foot; 05-08-05 at 21:11. Reason: Typo

Un_Circumcised & pedophile = Synonymous?

Let me pull out some quotes of his:

'girls who are too young to realize that their vagina is essentially a ATM' I have never made any reference to young girls and vagina (and money).

'so much better than the majority of ho's who always have that money meter running in their head'. The reference to working girls as ho's (which Jackson prohibits) sure lends credence to his respect of females in general.

'mutually-satisfying physical affection' So what the FUCK does this mean and what is it exactly?? This in itself sounds sick-especially when the word physical is included.

'Girllover' His reference in this manner reminds me of the Man-Boy organization which promotes sex with boys.

This guy is definitely sick and the fact that he continues to defend his position with posts that continue to add questions regarding his character, shows he sees nothing wrong and will not change.

Not only should he be banned but if there were a way we could turn him in so he could be investigated, so much the better.

Stowe

Troll

I'm thinking this board has a troll.

Thumbs down

Sounds like Michael Jackson, except with little girls instead of little boys.

Thumbs down Daddy Rulz put it perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Once I was having dinner with my novia at the King George and a little urchin came by asking for change. She was adorable frankly, however unlike uncircumcised it never occored to me to decide if she was pretty or good looking....
    I was not going to comment on Un_Circumcised most recent post since I have already done so, but I think this guy is sick too. I have not changed my opinion about this guy being banned. I wouldn't be surprised if the Feds have their eyes on his web-site. That link should be removed from here.

Y & R

This guy is pretty sick I think

Once I was having dinner with my novia at the King George and a little urchin came by asking for change. She was adorable frankly, however unlike uncircumcised it never occored to me to decide if she was pretty or good looking. She was adorable as all 5 year old children are, cute and innocent. When she asked us for money I asked her if she was hungry. She said she was so I let her sit with us and bought her a coke and a couple of empenada's. While she was eating we asked her about her life and family, and where her parents were. Her Father was a cartinero and was doing the trash scrouging thing. She told us about what she liked in school (science and math) I gave her a stern (but sweet) admonition that school was very important and she should study hard.

After she was done eating she thanked me for the food. I told her to wait that I wasn't giving her food I expected her to give me something for it. I told her that since my girl is an artist I wanted her (the little girl) to draw a picture of the three of us and that would be my payment for her dinner. She did and was then on her way. I still have that picture hanging on my fridge.

I'm not writing this to please the kleenex crowd or show what a great guy I am. I think Jax and Dave are doing much more with their charities. The only reason I'm writing it to illustrate a major differance between what I feel is appropriate and inappropriate when dealing with children. Uncircumcised post and his web site he makes referance to are full of the same sexual energy that we write about with adults. His activities were for his own pleasure and regardless of what he writes to the opposite his relations are very sexualy charged. They may not involve intercourse but they are for his sexual gratification and that's what is over the line.

The link he put in his post is full of referances about skirting the law. I really think it should be deleted and He should be banned. I believe he is a pedofile working up the nerve to act out. One of the things I love about this forum is how we don't judge others and their behaviours but this link is inapropriate I think.

Mi dos centavos

Post My philosophy

It's not my intention to fan the flames, but since I've been attacked I'm going to try to explain myself and hopefully educate people. My desire is to have loving, nonsexual physical contact with young girls, and I just posted a summary of my Buenos Aires experiences on my own site. Spending quality time with these girls was far superior to sex with a prostitute, and I doubt I'll return to the hobby. There is something amazing and magical about girls who are too young to realize that their vagina is essentially a ATM--so much better than the majority of ho's who always have that money meter running in their head. I don't consider what I did abusive or unethical: The girls needed money, I gave it to them, and in return I got to spend some time with them. If I felt the vibe was right, I asked for some nonsexual, mutually-satisfying physical affection--and I always got it without them demanding more money. Why is that much different than what Jackson does through his Argentina charity drive? I don't consider myself a pedophile because I'm not having sexual contact with prepubescent girls, and prefer the term girl lover. For more on this lifestyle, see the link to Girl Love Garden on my Lolitas / Girl Love page.

Banning doesn't solve the problem

Dear Friends, I respectfully disagree.

OK, the guy is sick. he is making a lot of damage to young girls, as well as bringing a terrible image to our hobby. Actually, he is making life more dangerous for all of us.

However I think that banning him will not solve the problem. He'll continue doing what's he has been doing. Let him expose his crazy ideas on this board and let's try and educate him, and tell him that's bad.

There a 5% chance he'll change his ways. OK, it's not much, but it's worth a try. It's better than letting him loose.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Young & Restless
    I second that. Jackson, please get rid of this guy.

Posting Limitations