Thread: Shampoo

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I'm here in BA now and Shampoo has reopened as a "Normal" club.

Fantastically informative review, thank you.

It would seem this is someone connected with the club reminding us it still exists. Hard to believe there has been no meaningful info on this place in almost a year.

Head & Shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    Shampoo pays 40 pesos to the taxi driver every time they bring a first-timer.
    Screw this. I've been reading this shit and I still have Dandruff.

Shampoo has been closed Friday and Saturday nights for private functions for awhile. Though I hear they plan to go back to being a chica club 7 days a week beginning in January.

I stopped in here recently around midnight. About 15 girls and 3 guys. Several do-able in the 7-8 range. A couple girls came over and chatted me up for awhile, they were friendly but not my type. Eventually told them I was going to look around a little more. I went over to chat with a dark haired girl with white skin (I think Sophia was her name) who had smiled and waved at me earlier. But in speaking with her up close she was only perfunctorily friendly and did not warm up to me much or try to make a sell. So I moved on.

BTW, the sexy MILF Karina is still working here. You can scroll down for some comments on her last year. Slim, petite, big (fake) DDs. Hot body, she stands out from across the room. Up close you will get some indication she is an older woman in her face. Had a pleasant chat with her but made it clear I was there to try someone else.

Shampoo pays 40 pesos to the taxi driver every time they bring a first-timer.

Asking taxi drivers for club recommendations is incredibly dumb.

Info + Micaela XP

A couple of weeks ago, I visited this place and I will be happy to share you some information. I find it strange that it is not more "in the wind". As a newbie, I asked THREE taxi drivers about striptease and everyone just recommended Shampoo (I know striptease is a bad word, but I thought business was a bit more innocent. The last taxi had the pleasure to drive my friend and me there.

Conditions: Tuesday night, about 6-7 chicas working around midnight including one stripper which was incredible but "plastic fantastic". 70p entrance fee and chica drink costs 100p. Then you are allowed to leave, but stupid me decided to buy another one for my girl.

My wingman took a mid-20 dark-haired beauty which was a 7. He afterwards told me that she was too "professional" about everything and he was NOT turned on.

I was more the less occupied by a mid-30 blonde named Micaela (claimed to be 32) At first I was sceptical, but this woman was a great professional and made me feel very comfortable. We eventually went to a "love hotel" nearby and she did not offer me anything "extreme", but (1) I did not ask, and (2) her services were high class and she was dripping wet and made me feel wanted. She seemed also to be intelligent, funny and kept telling me anecdotes from her life which I enjoyed a lot (when not working my body) I have NOT seen her on any webpage, even after browsing a lot, which I find peculiar. Anyway, she has great huge natural boobs, she is not very slim but neither fat, and I think she is maintaining herself well. From what she told - and did - you know that she has been quite some time in the business. She also read me very well making me throw out my price first. As I am used to fat nigerian girls charging 1000ARS in my country, I tried 500ARS and she happily accepted;-) Clever move, baby.

Recommended? Yes, either for younger guys who wants a MILF experience or for you other guys who wants an attractive WOMAN. I don't know how far she is willing to stretch it, though.

Other info: This place is, according to my "source", closed on fridays and saturdays, due to private partys at these days. Open other days.

I asked a chica about it, because I had a couple of positive experiences there on a previous trip. According to her, it is now used exclusively for private parties and is not a chica club anymore. Too bad - I was able to pull some tens out of there at one point for Triangle prices.

New Shampoo

Anyone have any experience with club recently?

Last report said it was closed. Remodeled perhaps?

What's it's story?

Closed

I passed by the other day and the place appeared closed big time.

One less, I guess.

That's Argentina for you. Business is down, no customers in range, and they raise prices and won't budge when someone actually comes along.

Probably want to avoid

I was in Shampoo tonight. In with an Argentinian and the girls were quoting 600p to leave. The girls were standing hard on that rate on a Tuesday when there were all of four guys in the club. There were at least 20 girls in the place not including the dancers, and several of the girls were saying that the rate would go up at 4am. While the talent ranged from 4-8, that kind of pricing isn't what I'd call acceptable.

Perhaps others might have had a different recent experience, but I'd call this place a no go.

The promotion, 50 or 60p entry fee with 2 drinks was ok, so I went in, quite a number of chicas, some dancing and occasional stripping on stage. All the girls I chatted with wanted a drink after 30 seconds, and as I wasn't feeling like taking any out that night, I found 100AR$ lady drinks too expensive.

Tuesday night

Saw a fellow board poster here, had a nice coversation. I had brought a newby who was all over the place like a lap dog. I was slowly moving him up the ladder creeping from Centro to Recoleta over a week. We met a couple Missiones girls who were a lot of fun in the club. They seemed to really get a kick out of my 20 spanish words buddy. The newby effect can work to your advantage if you have a wingman to protect your vulnerabilities. The one I took back was again very passionate but a little heavy. Somewhat made up for partially by the GFE experience.

I do not know if I believe it or not, but a smoking blonde dancer who stripped to nothing, they told me was a man originally. If so, I guess I have gone gay.

Yaqueline

I had a lot of fun with her. Service is more-or-less but she is a lot of fun to talk with. She quoted me 300p for an hour, settled for 400p for two, and stayed for four. I actually asked why she started from 300p, and she told me that I appeared to know the area too good to be willing to pay more. Impression matters!

Posting Limitations