Thread: Shampoo

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

I stopped in again at Shampoo but my plan was just to have a drink and check out the selection, then head over to Madahos to see the blond I had such a great time with my last time there.

The selection at Shampoo was quite good. There were two couples leaving as I walked in, and these girls were attractive. Down in the club there were 15-20 girls and at least five were an 8 or higher. There was a hottie named Marisol, tan with (fake) dd's who I might have been interested in but she showed almost no interest in me or anyone else. There were two attractive, slim young girls named Yaqueline (blond) and Romina (black hair) who have just been working a month. And another friendly, hot brunette with a nice tan, Moa. The last three girls would have been possibilities to take out but I had plans to go to Madahos.

So eventually I leave and head over to Madahos. BUT, my girl isn't working! Damn. I should have called her cell first to check or arrange other plans. Well, I hang out in Madahos for an hour, have my drink and look around. But there isn't anyone I'm highly attracted to and I decide to head back to Shampoo.

Back at Shampoo my first thought is I'd still like to have a blond tonight and so I was thinking Yaqueline. I see Romina right away and she flashes me a big warm smile. But I can't find Yaqueline. I ask the waitress who informs me she left with a customer. OK, so I hang out and contemplate whether to pick Romina or Moa. Five minutes later, who do I see but Yaqueline. Were you just out with a customer I ask? She replies no. I'm not sure I fully believe her, but it doesn't matter. The girl I wanted first is here now and I invite her to join me for a drink. Yaqueline is a slim, petite blond with an attractive/cute face, b cups, white skin. She was wearing a hot red outfit and she looked very good. We discuss price and settle on 400p. Back at my place Yaqueline is a good but average fuck and I woudn't repeat. Nice but not GFE. Actually she seemed a little spacey at times. She spent several minutes looking at herself in the mirror in the bathroom, posing from different angles. I just watched her... it was interesting. Perhaps she might be into posing for photos. Also in the bathroom we were talking before she left, she had her purse open and I noticed a wad of US $20 bills. I had paid in pesos so they weren't from me. I told her she had lots of money, she replied oh that was from her first customer before me. $200 US she says. So she did leave with someone right before me! Little liar. And this guy paid $200 which was what Yaqueline had originally quoted me in the club. Funny. This girl was making too much money for her average services, but what can you do.

All in all it was an enjoyable night, though I've had better. I would have gone back to Shampoo to try Moa another night, but this was my last night in BA this trip.

No apology needed. I was going to do her anyways.

Asking how long a girl has worked in a club is probably a good screening question. The longer they have worked, the less likely to be GFE. I would agree with this in general. With exceptions of course. My best recent GFE was a girl working at a Recoleta club just over a year, whereas another girl I met who had just been working one month was not GFE at all.

Stopped in here recently, there were about 20 girls and 10 guys around 12-1am. I hooked up with a petite brunette named Karina. Karina is cute and attractive, but a close look at her face gives away her age to be older than the other girls. However, her body is absolutely bangin. Slim, petite hardbody with big (fake) dd's, tight ass, one of the best bodies in the club. I offered 400p, she said her price was 500p but I held firm and she agreed on 400p fairly quickly. Drink for salida was 80p. Back at the hotel she was good, but professional. No kissing or BBBJ, but good service. She was gone in 45 minutes. Probably would not repeat but she has the equipment for some very good titfucking. PS. At my hotel she told me her real age, you would not believe it. I won't say here but you would not guess it looking at her, especially her body. She has been at Shampoo for many years and my sense was she will continue working here for awhile to come.

$100 US (315p) for 2 hours is an excellent rate you got, for a hottie from Shampoo. The late hour probably helped. I assume you only had to pay one 80p drink since it was near 3am.

You mentioned you couldn't cut a deal at Madahos or Black. Were you also trying to get $100 US at these clubs?

Shampoo visit

I visited Shampoo last week on my last day in be. Aires. I was with a friend and we thought since we have already visited Blacks and Madahos might as well give it a try to Shampoo. We had no expectation of picking up a girl from this club either as we had not been able to cut a deal in the other two clubs, but to our surprise this club had some nice chicas. As soon as we ordered our drinks there were the usual ducks who came to us and started talking to us. We just brushed them of us as usual.

After siting in Shampoo for a while and having our drinks, two nice chicas come upto us and say hello. The chica that came to me was a hot 8.5 to 9. I was thinking I hope I be able to make a deal with this chic. As I would certainly be not happy to let her go due to price. We just sat there and I bought her a drink. After talking to her for a while I asked her about her services and then comes the price, she asks the usual stupid US$200. I am like what the fuck is wrong here in all clubs in be. Aires. All hot girls are asking some where in the range of US$200 or more.

After some negotiation I told her I will give her the US$200 for TLN. She agreed after some discussion. The girl that came to my friend he didnt' like that much, so my chica called in one of freinds who was also pretty hot. He agreed with him for US$100 for 2 hours.

Both the girls were pretty hot and and after two hours of service they both left with US$100 each as my chica also had to go some where in the morning, she also left at 5:00 am with her friend. The two hour session was good and the prices at Shampoo are still reasonable.

By the way I asked my Chica her back ground and her mother was a Braziliera. No wander this girl wa very hot.

John.

I know Alejandra from many years ago, she used to work in Affaire (both of them, first in Pueyrredon and then in Recoleta)

Very nice girl, with a stupendous body. Incredibly sexy.

I went to Shampoo a few weeks ago, but I didn't find her.

The manager told me she didn't came often, so, Esten I consider you were incredibly lucky.

Does anyone have any more news of her?

Visited here near midnight the other day. I like Shampoo and typically stop in at least once on every visit to BA. Decor is amongst the best of the night clubs and there is generally a good selection of chicas. It's in my top 5 club list for BA.

Tonight there were maybe 30 girls and 10 guys. Selection was a notch down from what I'm used to here in terms of both quantity and quality. Chatted briefly with an attractive, slim argentina girl who I would have easily considered taking out. But I wanted to look around more first. There had been a slow but apparent movement of several girls closer to where I was seated at the bar so they could be in my line of sight. One girl a little farther away but clearly looking right at me, I recognize right away. Alejandra! I say. With a surprised but pleased looked she comes quickly over and we get reaquainted. Takes her a bit longer to remember than I. Easy for me, she was one of my best sessions in BA a year and half ago. She was perhaps the hottest girl in the club last time and probably tonight as well. We chat and catch up. A coincidence, she just came back to Shampoo after several months absence. She is fun and flirtacious and rubbing against my hard cock in my pants while we talk. She catches me eyeing her rack a few times but it's damn hard not to, especially with the skimpy top she's wearing. Strike a deal for 400p, a small premium from the 350p I paid last time. One 80p chica drink exit fee for the hour.

Alejandra is a Venezolana, early-twenties about, tan, slim, hardbody, impressive DD (implants but soft) Cute face, not beautiful but cute. Dirty blond / brown hair. She tells you she also works as a dancer at the club but I've never been able to verify that. Back in my hotel she gives me pretty much the same stellar session I had last time. Starts with a strip tease to music while I watch sitting in a chair. During which, she intermittently comes over and pulls down my zipper, then later pulls me out, then later licks up and down my shaft, each time between pulling back to resume her strip tease. This goes on several songs. She knows how to make you hot for her. I get naked and get her to stroke me for awhile with baby oil, then we fuck in several positions. To finish she lies on the bed and I lube her DD's with baby oil and proceed to tittyfuck her while she pushes them together. I pull out a few times to prolong the moment, then finally blow between her tits. Damn that's a great feeling. She seems genuinely happy at having helped provide that release for me, and comments on how strong it was. She gives me her cell# before she leaves. This girl ain't gonna be your girlfriend and ain't gonna be cheap. But if you take her out of Shampoo you are going to have a damn fun time.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by El Grandote
    [Sorry but I can not remember her name, she is about 5 ft 5 a little over weight with nice big tits and shoulder length wavy hair.

Starts to shake hands with the ***** and starts laughing and joking with her, anyway she is still refusing to leave with out money, the police man (laughing prick) suggests that I might like to pay her half, which I reply to very quickly with are you joking, she can have 10Pesos cab fare back to club or where ever the hell she wants to go, she starts telling her buddy (laughing prick) that where she lives is a 100pesos cab ride where even the hotel managers and myself start laughing, finally I take 50pesos out of mt pocket and tell police she can have that if she goes now or she is getting nothing, she takes the 50 and then throws a punch at me, the police grab her and I finally get to sleep.

Regards.

Irishpussyman
    She sounds like the Drama Queen. I had some confrontation with the drama queen who used to work out of Exedra but was thrown out now works out of New Port after she was also kick out Cocodrillos. I may still have some photos of her if you want to check if she is same girl. She calls me up out of the blue the day after she pitches a fit at Exedra and starts telling me how depressed she is (as if I cared) then announces she is going to kill herself, I then tell her to call me the next day because I am busy working.

El G[/QUOTE]The Drama Queen, named by Chica Seeker.

This woman is a great fuck. The problem is You've got to go threw to much Bull Shit to fuck her, she's a real psycho.

I believe she's been thrown out of every place she's worked. Last trip I didn't even see her at New Port. Who knows.

Exon

This place is lame - hot stripper dancing

I went during the week.

30 p entry fee.

Ugly chicks.

Hot gal dancing, watched her for an hour before I went to Cocodrillo's.

Why the cop was laughing

The cop was laughing because in Argentina it is considered ridiculous that a grown man doesn't have the balls to throw a chick out of HIS OWN room. Just wanted to clarify that.

I was going to go

Back there tonight and possibly take one of the girls I met. Short blond that wore tight white pants and petite but nice ass. I used date a girl from here and it is true when the girl leaves with a guy she has to pay when she comes back and they only give them so much time and have to be back. Well, it used to be like that. Overall this club is ok except the girls get pushy and after 5 times of saying no all the girls will stay away from you.

Can't remembered what I paid but got 2 drinks for the price of maybe 40 as I let the tout get credit for bringing me.

WTF!!, I would have grabbed her and thrown her out.

I had a similar experience with a Shampoo chica who refused to leave my apartment when I declined to pay up front.

She was telling me that the club will penalize her somehow if she returns without money. That was neither a plausible or an acceptable explanation, so I told her that if she refused to leave that I would physically throw her out of the apartment.

After that she agreed to be paid after the session, providing I first show her the money, which I did.

Still had a surprisingly decent session afterwards, but I will not go back to Shampoo again for this and other reasons.

Sucks what happened to you IPM,

I agree that the best thing to do with a new chick from a low to mid range club is take her to the motel, it usually costs between 40-50 pesos. And if she starts acting psycho you can just get up and leave. Never take random girls to your place. I pick up girls from Madahos often and almost always take them to the momo a block away. It costs me about 50 pesos for a 2 hour room. If this ever happens again, offer the "police" 50 pesos to make the chick leave.

Bad

Gotta agree

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Well played, IrishPussyMan. A surprising number of guys are pussies and would have paid first and not put her out of the room no matter what. A raving mad whoare can be intimidating.
    Things are getting crazy in La Recoletta, no doubt the cop knew her and probably was getting some of the 50. Tellos a great idea, lose 50 pesos but she gets nothing!

Cool Hmmm sounds like the drama queen!

[Sorry but I can not remember her name, she is about 5 ft 5 a little over weight with nice big tits and shoulder length wavy hair.

Starts to shake hands with the ***** and starts laughing and joking with her, anyway she is still refusing to leave with out money, the police man (laughing prick) suggests that I might like to pay her half, which I reply to very quickly with are you joking, she can have 10Pesos cab fare back to club or where ever the hell she wants to go, she starts telling her buddy (laughing prick) that where she lives is a 100pesos cab ride where even the hotel managers and myself start laughing, finally I take 50pesos out of mt pocket and tell police she can have that if she goes now or she is getting nothing, she takes the 50 and then throws a punch at me, the police grab her and I finally get to sleep.

Regards.

Irishpussyman[/QUOTE]She sounds like the Drama Queen. I had some confrontation with the drama queen who used to work out of Exedra but was thrown out now works out of New Port after she was also kick out Cocodrillos. I may still have some photos of her if you want to check if she is same girl. She calls me up out of the blue the day after she pitches a fit at Exedra and starts telling me how depressed she is (as if I cared) then announces she is going to kill herself, I then tell her to call me the next day because I am busy working.

El G
    Last edited by El Grandote; 01-31-07 at 20:16. Reason: sent to soon

Posting Limitations