Thread: Shampoo

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Well played, IrishPussyMan. A surprising number of guys are pussies and would have paid first and not put her out of the room no matter what. A raving mad whoare can be intimidating.

In seven visits to BA I've never been to Shampoo, because nobody on the forum has ever had anything glowing to say about the place. Sorry to hear about your experience, Irishman.

That's awful

I was with Irishpussyman last night and the girl did not look anything like the trouble maker she was. Good thing, I got back solo from there around 4:30 and picked up a chica from exedra who stayed with me till noon.

No shampoo again though.

SM

Retired Member

She played you IrishPussyMan,

As soon as she started making demans in the taxi you should have dumped her.

Another suggestion: Sometimes its not a bad idea to take a new date to the "Tello". Its worth the 40 peso's or so to be on neutral ground. She starts pulling that "Shit" you just put your cloths on and walk out.

I did this one night with an Excedra girl and got a refund from the hotel clerk.

Went back to Excedra and told anyone that would lesson "Exon" never pay's first, always after.

Exon

Stay Away

What can I say about this place, the club is OK, the line up is OK, the mad ***** who I took out of the club needs to be incarcerated in a mental institution.

Sorry but I can not remember her name, she is about 5 ft 5 a little over weight with nice big tits and shoulder length wavy hair.

I will keep this pretty short, in the taxi she asked me have I got condoms to which I reply yes lots of them, she then asks the taxi driver for a box of condoms and makes me pay for them and is not happy because <I did not give him a big enough tip, the prick did not want to put the meter on at the start, but did after I had to ask him five times, he was lucky to get any tip, any way next we get up yo the room (thank goodness I decided to reg her in at the reception desk) and she starts insisting on the money upfront, and I know from experience and from RTFF that it is a very bad sign when they want the money first, I explained that myself and all my amigos pay after the dead is done but she was having none of it, I even showed her the money to prove that I had it, any way I asked her to leave which she refused to do with out been paid, any way after calling security who came to the room with the Night manager and the duty manager she still refused to leave so at 5am we are all standing there waiting for the local police to turn up and get her to leave, when they showed the manager explained that she had only been in the room for five minutes before they were called and had asked here to leave, now the only bit of this that is really strange when the police come over to the door where we were standing one of them (there were 3) starts to shake hands with the ***** and starts laughing and joking with her, anyway she is still refusing to leave with out money, the police man (laughing prick) suggests that I might like to pay her half, which I reply to very quickly with are you joking, she can have 10Pesos cab fare back to club or where ever the hell she wants to go, she starts telling her buddy (laughing prick) that where she lives is a 100pesos cab ride where even the hotel managers and myself start laughing, finally I take 50pesos out of mt pocket and tell police she can have that if she goes now or she is getting nothing, she takes the 50 and then throws a punch at me, the police grab her and I finally get to sleep.

Hope tonight will be better, but it won't be in Shampoo.

Regards.

Irishpussyman

Shampoo Monday night

Went to Shampoo Monday night. I had tried to go Sunday but they close at 4:00AM which is earlier than the other places who seem to go until 5AM. Monday I was the only customer, about 5-6 girls, 2 of whom approached me but they really did not look good. I passed.

Post Agenda

Shampoo will be celebrating on 23/11 "Lucha de mujeres en aceite" (Women's struggling in oil) The new web site has the dates for previous and next parties. They are usually on Thursday.

But most important is that many of the top clubs do celebrate on designated date thematic parties. I've been in many of them and, some time ago, I used to have an agenda with every event.

Jackson: I propose to open a special category for an agenda of events. I think that everyone can contribute with updates.

It's a Deal

I went to Shampoo last, it's a block from my apartment (Hey Flexible Horn! I walked there!) Sunday night around midnight, not the best time for mongering but they had about 20, 25 girls.

I first talked with Marcia, this gorgeous babe from Tucuman, friendly girl, but she wouldn't budge from 300 pesos and she refused to go with me to my apartment. See? Already she's not compliant and she's too expensive.

My next choice was a girl dancing. I watched her, we made eye contact, she made me laugh and I called her over. The other day Jackson wrote that you should make them an offer, I said 200 pesos, she wanted 300, came down to 250, but I stood firm and guess what. She agreed to 200 pesos, and no problem going back to my apartment.

Three things. (1) It's always a good sign when a girl laughs, has an easy smile. I hardened hooker is incapable of this. (2) Negociate. Who needs who the most? You can always get another girl, for her 200 pesos is better than nothing. (3) I suspected she was a Dominicana, but that had nothing to do with why I picked her out. I went for her because she had a good attitude.

I really would like to know why the Dominicanas get badmouthed so much on the forum. Yeah yeah, I like my girls on the dark side but this one was pretty light-skinned. I've never regretted choosing a Dominicana, and I've been with a few them.

always negotiate

Hey lowlight, always, always, always negotiate.

I am sure you could have lowered it to 250 or 300, of course if yu.

Got laid for three hrs, thank maybe it was worth it.

But never pay more than 250 to 300 even for perfect 10.

Believe me she will go for the lower rate.

Thumbs down Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlight
    I went to Shampoo on a Tuesday night and it had a full range of chicas. I got two drinks for 40 pesos. There were some very hot women in this place. The shows are hot and the seating is great. I know the drinks for the chicas are expensive, 80 pesos a pop. I felt like having a barbie doll expierence and ended up with Barbara blonde about 5'7 a huge rack that were fake, nice legs, and some lips that were made for only one thing. I left around 3am with her and she left around 6am all for 400 pesos. When I told her I videotaped girls she wanted to see. She let me videotape her for a few minutes without showing her face. She did BBBJ but no completo. To me she was a fun time and just looking at her rack and sweet body was enough to get me off. She had on some really high pink boots that just looked great on her. I saw her again on Thursday and she was a good time both times.
    80 pesos for a chica drink, 400 pesos for the chica, and no completeo, to rich for my blood!

Smile Barbara

I went to Shampoo on a Tuesday night and it had a full range of chicas. I got two drinks for 40 pesos. There were some very hot women in this place. The shows are hot and the seating is great. I know the drinks for the chicas are expensive, 80 pesos a pop. I felt like having a barbie doll expierence and ended up with Barbara blonde about 5'7 a huge rack that were fake, nice legs, and some lips that were made for only one thing. I left around 3am with her and she left around 6am all for 400 pesos. When I told her I videotaped girls she wanted to see. She let me videotape her for a few minutes without showing her face. She did BBBJ but no completo. To me she was a fun time and just looking at her rack and sweet body was enough to get me off. She had on some really high pink boots that just looked great on her. I saw her again on Thursday and she was a good time both times.

Thumbs down Silly Gringo meets shark chica, score 1 for the chica.

My first bar experience in BA was here. 40p entrance for one drink. 2 girls approached me and I bought a drink for both (bad mistake) One spoke English quite well (ALWAYS a bad sign) She asked for 300p which I agreed to in a moment of stupidity. Felt bad for her friend so bought her another drink before I left. Total cost leaving the bar now 220p. For drinks and entrance fee alone. She (can't remember her name) got me into what she thought was a high enough state of excitement to remark, "There is a problem. The hour is up, I need 300 more pesos." I thanked her for the wonderfull experience and walked her back to the bar mulling the errors of my ways. She was remarking how since I had bought her only 1 drink she could not stay out for longer than 1 hour without another 300 pesos. Silly Gringo meets shark chica, score 1 for the chica.

============================================

Hi SanteFe,

Actually, they can stay longer than the one hour for the one drink you purchased at the club. All you have to do is offer to give her the price of the 2nd drink that you didn't buy earlier, which she will give to the bar when she returns later that night or the following night.

Of course, what you negotiate for her additional time is another matter.

Thanks,

Jackson

Blond dancer

Went to Shampoo and met up with? (there always changing names anyhow) who was a big titted dancer. Agreed on what I thought was 3 hundered pesos. Well worth that price. Bought her the customary drink and sat down.

I asked her the price one last time to make sure we were on the same page and she quoted $600 pesos for an hour and a half. I never could figure out if that was from the time we left till she returned or what.

Anyhow Mr. Happy slumped over from wallet shock. I told her, it's winter business is slow work with me here what happened to $300 and so on. She offered me $500 for one hour. Then I got a bill for for $230 for drinks. Evidently she ordered another one while I was draining the lizzard.

Got it all straightened out with the staff. Paid my drink bill only and left alone. Boy did she miss out.

Stand your ground

Saturday Night Continued

Right, so I leave Black and end up in Shampoo. What kind of name is that for a club, by the way? Sounds like a place to bring your poodle to be groomed.

Yeah, it's in the basement. Bad feng-shui in my opinion, but no big deal. Well, I liked the chicas there better than in Black. A few Dominicanas! Maybe 15 girls, not many guys. Again, this is Saturday night, 1:30am.

I went for this girl Pamela, she was drop dead gorgeous. Pretty light skinned, I didn't think she was a Dominicana when I walked up to her. She asked for 300 pesos, I negociated it down to 250.

We went to the Acapulco, 50 pesos for the room, ordinary place. She takes off her clothes. Man, just to look at her naked was worth 250 pesos, I ain't lyin'! She goes to work on me and all of a sudden stops, goes over to the phone, and asks if they have any gel. She says to me, that's too big for me to take without gel. So I guess size does matter, it cost me an additonal 6 pesos.

In the words of Chica D. "The knockouts provide very professional if a bit uninspired service." She was good, I have no complaints!

So my bottom line opinion on Shampoo is the same as Black: nice place to go have a drink, but the risk / reward factor is just too low!

And so I will say again, for the millionth time, inspired service in the sack has absolutely no correlation whatsover with beauty or price. One of my favorite girls in BsAs is also the cheapest. Go figure.

seen better days

The quality vs price quote ratio in Shampoo is completely absurd.

Hey, a hot ass black chica can quote 200usd if she is a knockout. A Madahos chica I can see it too, but even she won't get it.

These fing girls in Shampoo are so plain and average telling me that the minimum they can accept is 100usd per hour? F that. I didn't bother trying to negotiate a deal. The girls were ugly and half of them seem coked out. In fact Im fairly certain that 2 I talked to were strung out. Ive heard this corroborated from girls in other clubs as well.

Stay the hell away.

Posting Limitations