Thread: Shampoo

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Too Early

Stopped by last night at about 1am. Clearly I was too early. About 35 chicas, 4 customers. By 2:30 I felt less like the rabbit at a greyhound race. THe hot ones were locked into some local high rollers. 5 guys in Italian suits a chica on each arm.

In the end I decided to stay until desperation hour - 4 am having spent 40 minutes with a loira. Increased bargaining power.

All in all not great. Starting price was 600Ar. I laughed that off and left at a more modest 250 TLN. I clearly overpaid. Service was uninspired.

Tonight I may go back to Exedra.

I have met one of my favoritas who works in Shampoo early last night (she had told me that it was one of her "on" days) and after some fun and a bite to eat, I decided to join her and have a drink in Shampoo.

The club has been completely redecorated since I was there my last time (which might have been 1 1/2 years ago) Exportgoldsman gives a fairly accurate description of the place. All done in nice, bright color, much white, as said an elegant setup.

We came early, short after midnight. I estimate ca. 25. 30 chicas, most of them in the 6 - 8 range, a few below that. No info about prices.

After about an hour (around 1 am) the club filled up a little bit, a few guys (american from their looks and clothing, T-shirt and sneakers) came in. Chicas seem not to be overly pushy. But during the whole time I was there at least a 3:1 ratio. Also my date told me that it was a very quiet time, off tourist season.

Left around 2.

El Alemán

Shampoo early April 06

ime for a few notes on various places visited this last month. Shampoo was close to where I was staying so went there a few times. Talked the doorman into 2 drinks for the 30P entrance the second time there instead of 1.

Never pulled anyone out but talked to a real cutie little dominicana who I am sure would be fun. Another night, pre-cursered with "I am not taking anyone out", who stated she was part indigina (sp? Spoke very good english which she had learned over the last year and a half. Very intelligent, no problem sitting down and talking for an hour with one drink only, then only left when I left. The place does have a nice set up for sitting and watching the show with a fair sized dance floo. One night there were a number of people out there dancing with the girls if that's your bag.

MAG

Talking

Everytime I have tried to get into Shampoo it has been closing, and I was told it was crap!

I finally got in Friday night around 4AM (I know, I go out late. I was pleasantly suprised - the club was spacious, classy and well designed.

You walk down two flights of stairs, and come across a big room. Straight in front of you is a island bar, which is good, because you can order a drink while you eyes adjust without having to fight your way across a room when you first enter like other bars.

There is also a bar running the length of the room to the right, a big dance floor in the middle, with a two poll stage along the back wall.

There are comfy leather sofa's on the left, and lots of girls scattered around.

I took a seat, and watched the floor show, and had two girls approach me, one which spoke english. The english speaking girl was cute, the spanish girl not so much.

Looking around the room, there were a lot of girls, and a few gems. The chica drinks are 50p-60p from memory and they do pina coladas!

All in all, don't let people tell you this place it crap, it has a excellent layout, a good selection of girls and a excellent floor show even late into the night.

Thumbs down Shampoo Friday

Was at Shampoo Friday night from about 12 to 1. Quite a few girls and not that many guys. But the chica quality was poor. Either not that great looking to begin with, or horrible on closer inspection. One of them had a killer body, but then came over and I could see a face that was an example of plastic surgery gone bad. Had to get rid of 3 of them by pretending not to understand a word of Spanish. Then, of course, they sent over an English-speaking one.

Unless some of you say this was a bad night to go, I will not go back.
    Last edited by Mercboy; 11-05-05 at 11:34. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Carpediem
    Paid a visit to Shampoo couple of days ago. All the chicas were wearing halloween-like costums - had no idea (and still don't) that the first day of spring is supposed to be an Argentine Halloween? Anyway.

Got a feeling that half of Dominican Republic (female half) was there. And not particularly good looking one. Atmosphere was good / party. Like. Had a hard time finding a reasonable candidate, finally I did - Anna, I think, from Paraguay. To my surprise she was determined to get $300 for an hour and wouldn't negotiate a peso down. So I wished her good luck. A bit of a waste of time and money.
    Chicas wear Halloween type outfits for their bachelorette parties

Friday / Saturday

Guys.

I was in Shampoo on a Saturday night. The quality of girls was not all that good but many of the girls were more of the semi pro variety. I was there at about 11pm and a girl came up to me. She was ok looking nothing special. But she said she would go out with me to a regular club. So we went out dancing for 3 hours until about 5am and then went to hotel for about 2.5 hours. I gave her 200 pesos. I think if you are looking for more of a gfe that it is good to try this place on a Friday or Saturday night.

not impressed

Paid a visit to Shampoo couple of days ago. All the chicas were wearing halloween-like costums - had no idea (and still don't) that the first day of spring is supposed to be an Argentine Halloween? Anyway.

Got a feeling that half of Dominican Republic (female half) was there. And not particularly good looking one. Atmosphere was good / party. like. Had a hard time finding a reasonable candidate, finally I did - Anna, I think, from Paraguay. To my surprise she was determined to get $300 for an hour and wouldn't negotiate a peso down. So I wished her good luck. A bit of a waste of time and money.

A Good Surprise

After reading the reports of a recently re-opened club, on a whim, I decided to stop in Shampoo. On the night I went, the club had about 50 chicas and 3, that's thee guys. After blowing off several chicas, I settled on Carolina. This chica is called El Leon by the others, and after seeing her photo (pictured below) you will understand why. In my opinion, the Shampoo chicas are not on par with those at Black, but the pricing is considerably less. I would definitely make another trip to this club. I liked being entertained, not only by the chicas strutting about, but enjoyed the on-stage performances too. The club's layout is a big plus in my book.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01608.jpg‎   DSC01602.jpg‎   DSC01600.jpg‎   DSC01597.jpg‎  

Well, OK, full disclosure, are you recommending Shampoo because of the quality or because you have a friend that works there?

Last time I was at Shampoo quality was pretty good, but it was very dead, big place, mostly empty.

Has anything changed?

Veterano

The last time I visit Shampoo (after the pub was open again) the level of the girls was not good enough (for my taste).

About the Madaho's mob, it is the first time a listen some like this.

The places you listed below are for Streetwalkers.

This place has a bunch of skanks: Orleans, Cattos.

This place can get you arrested if the local FBI walks in the door: Excedra.

This place is full of skanks: Hook.

Conversly I have a bottom 5 list as well.

Interestingly enough it breaks down like this.

This place is not what it use to be; management became Mafia: Madahos.

Hi SobeLizzard,

Why is this rant in the Shampoo thread? Shampoo isn't even mentiond in your report.

I appreciate your observations, but I would also appreciate it if in the future you would first consider the subject of your reports and where they would best fit in the Forum's organization before you post them.

Jackson

New changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    You overpaid hugely. RTFF.
    DH,

I have a feeling (no confirmation though) that after the re-opening, the management is trying to impose a new gringo pricing policy of 300P per hour, like Madahos. At least all the reports are pointing this way.

Mongers looking for discounts can visit Cocodrillo later. Many girls from Shampoo and other clubs end up there routinely. Only problem of Cocodrillo is that it really does not get going before 3 AM.

Bandy

Fwiw

What I do:

Go to places of high quality as Shampoo, Black. Those places require the girls to have a high fare for their services. Talk to them, ask their phone numbers, "te llamo después" (call you later) and then I get the "outside" price, which is usally much better. Only problem is that that night you are not taking anything out.

HTH,

Nicko

PS: I will put this also under "chica management"

You overpaid hugely. RTFF.

Posting Limitations