Thread: Ayres de Recoleta

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Correction: Ayres was $90US plus tax

Got some PMs about the rate. It is in US dollars not AR pesos, plus tax, total bill came out to $115US per day with a voucher for a good semi breakfast: 3 media lunas, coffee, juice, fruit cocktail, and some ham / cheese, located down the street at 'del pilar' with wireless access. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine Deholio
    I stayed at Ayres in March 07 and paid 89 with one night 120 or close to it.
    What currency?

How was it booked?

Ayres

I stayed at Ayres in March 07 and paid 89 with one night 120 or close to it. It's close to a lot of stuff and I wish I'd know about the back being quiet. I was on 8 level. It was OK - the desk guys treated me very well. The breakfast voucher is at a good spot.

Best of Luck Nine Deholio
    Last edited by Nine Deholio; 11-25-07 at 04:30. Reason: Dumb ass mistake

So back in 2005 Mayra obtained this (see below posting)

"Ayres de Recoleta.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stayed in the hotel in November 2005 for three weeks. I got a 10 % discount.

By booking through Mayra.

The price was 82 dollar a day, tax included. With this price I had to pay in advance on the first day.

Now when I look at their website, the price is 125 dollar a day, tax not included. So even if you get a discount, it seems overpriced to me."

And 2 years later the price is one third what it was?

OK ummmmm

Can Mayra book a few girls for me and all my restruants too?

Quote Originally Posted by BundaLover
    Is that price still possible in 2007?

It does not sound correct.
    Yes, if your lucky enough to get Mayra to book it for you.

Is that price still possible in 2007?

It does not sound correct.

$90AR Ayres

Just checked in for a 2 day stay, and as usual Mayra came through and booked me a good rate of $90AR plus tax, considering, the place was booked full and the price had gone up. On the downside, its 8am and my room won't be ready for a couple of hours. However, I do get to use their internet and was given a voucher for breakfast at the corner restaurant.

Ayres

Checked in here again. It's nothing special, but clean, modern, internet, kitchenette and a great location. $99 plus tax through Mayra. Request a room with exposure to the back to avoid lots of noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Plenty in Madrid.
    Plenty in Madrid, but in July and August they go on "holiday" to the coast and the islands.

Just following the good customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    San Sebastian and the Med. Coast
    Plenty in Madrid.

Ayres de Recoleta

I stayed in the hotel in November 2005 for three weeks. I got a 10 % discount.

By booking through mayra.

The price was 82 dollar a day, tax included. With this price I had to pay in advance on the first day.

Now when I look at their website, the price is 125 dollar a day, tax not included. So even if you get a discount, it seems overpriced to me.

But if you are willing to pay this price, you may consider of going to Europe, especially Spain, where you will find all the real beautyful argentinian women,

Who left their country during the crisis.

After all: The hotel is good, excellent location and no problems to bring the chicas in. But you have to get a room at the backside, the frontside is very.

Noisy.

Lueck Hoff

The Best Rate

How do I receive the best rate for this hotel? I read an earlier post regarding that there is a member of this forum that could get the best rate.

You heard right. I stayed there a week last spriong and it was guest friendly and provided excellent service. Great location. If a hotel is your choice, this is a good one.

Ayres de Recoleta - locally recommended

You all might be interested that this hotel was recommended to me by someone at the Universidad de Buenos Aires. They do not know of my non-academic interests, but I am not complaining. I have not stayed there yet (I will be in BA in March 2007) but it seems ideal.

I totally agree with Hunt and Starfe. That's one advantage of being in a hotel vs. an apartment. You know nothing about that beautiful girl you're bringing up to your room. The hotel asking for her ID diminishes the possibility that she'll rob or drug you and also that you'll be busted for boning an underage chick.

Posting Limitations