Thread: Rouge - Warning: Avoid Completely!

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

Thumbs down Do Not Go!

I had a very bad experience whit the MFs of Hellas, this place Rouge is running for the same Greek SOB.

A very scamming place whit out any respect for the clients.

Spread out the voice.

DeAldo

A cunning plan

Even though it lacks the much deserved bloody noses, the prospects for keeping them closed while repairing the plumbing seem consistent with the goal of keeping them out of business. But you'll have to wait at least until Tuesday because they apparently got closed down for a week. I met a chica last night who had worked there briefly and hated it, she said they were closed for noise violations. She also said they're dark, brooding assholes that run the place, which didn't come as a surprise but as the saying goes "if you can't say something nice about someone, sit next to me".

Thumbs up

I must agree that I think this plan is brilliant!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brilliant!.jpg‎  

Shot glass

Somebody put one of those plastic airline cups in the crapper on a plane one time. It was a real b1tch getting out. Blue juice everywhere. Not a bad plan. Better than flashing a big wad of cash I must say.

Seismo,

Never heard of that, quite interesting I must say. I would wonder if a shotglass would actually flush though. I'll keep it in mind for when my apartment lease expires.

Ever pissed in the office coffee machine? Any chance that you are a government employee?

Bottom up or bottom down?

One can always try the passive-aggressive approach.

Flush a shot glass down the toilet!

One it lodges in place in the line, they need to call the plumber with a 50ft snake. The snake will not break the glass, but will move it out of the way, only temporarily. 5-10 shits later, the shot glass is back in place!

After 4-5 tries with roto-rooter, the next step is jackhammering up the floor to open the line and remove the shot glass.

It works best with a large shot glass with a thick bottom.

Have fun and please report the results.

Well, this might only provide a small consolation, but how about this? Five or six mongers go to this club, go inside, sit down, start asking about the prices for the beer and so forth. Someone pull out a wad of money and check it, then stick it back in your pocket. Then Bacchus, you come running up the street a minute or two later, like you were part of the group and got left behind or something, and stick your head in the door and say, "Guys! This is the place I told you about! They nearly killed me! Let's get out of here!". And then everyone get up and leave.

Sure, beating the crap out of some people there would feel better, but I bet this would be kind of fun, too, to check out the look on all their faces when you mongers march out without spending a penny.

I had to look up the location of Rouge on Jackson's list. So thats the former Sodoma, yeah I've been in there. Pulled maybe a whoare or two out but this is a couple years ago before I stopped visiting the places in that zone. Not due to security, but quality and tourist trap issues.

I'd just let it go Bacchus. I was ripped off once in Black not long after moving here. The guys that ripped us off were cops. Long story short, I had become acquainted with a BA detective drinking at a local bar and we became beer pals for a short time. Once, I ran into him with a few other detectives at the bar and they invited us (me and an American buddy) to go a cool boliche they knew, which turned out to be Black. It was a setup, we ended up getting stiffed for maybe 800pesos, and this was back when it equaled 800 dollars. My detective "friends" had suddenly disappeared and the "owner" suddenly turned from a nice guy telling me about dove hunting in South Texas to a nasty fucker along with several bouncers. There was some brief arguing and a bit of contact but we did the wise thing - paid and got out. There was almost nobody in there but us.

Doggboy, I agree that cops in tourist destinations understand where the local bread is buttered and act accordingly, but BA is not a real tourist place. I'm not saying the PFA are out to get foreigners, but I'm pretty sure that foreigners dont have any special immune status either like in some countries. As written above, I was fleeced by BA cops as a clueless newbie gringo here. I wouldnt be surprised if some of these guys in Rouge either were cops or were connected to them. One thing to consider in an altercation with cops (or maybe cops) here is that they draw pistols VERY easily. I've seen it a few times here in what I did not consider threatening situations. In many more years living in USA, I cannot recall seeing a cop draw a gun there.

Shit I've read stories here about off duty cops shooting each other because neither one knew the other was a cop. They each suspected the other was a criminal (well at least they've got good instincts)!

Nice perspective Bacchus9. These guys will probably end up getting theirs, though whether we will end up hearing about it is another question. Live by the sword and all that. With as much bad news about them as we have now on the board, they will be left to prey and non suspecting tourists. Sooner or later some badder shit will hit the fan there. Did you file a police report? I know that will draw some laughs from some, but it would be interesting to see what kind of reaction you would get from the cops. Like any other tourist area, in any other country, the tourist money comes first with the local powers that be. They would be the ones who could put the screws to these assholes if anybody could. Just thinking out loud.

Dog

Thanks DH, that compelling observation. And seriously thanks in general for the comments on the board and privately.

This has been an interesting post trauma experience, both reading the observations and coming to terms with it myself. Looking at the incident and also putting it into the context of 16 months of living in Buenos Aires. It's easy not to pay too much attention to the dark side of life here when you live in a safe neighborhood and you're too big to be easily cowed.

My first reaction was much along the lines of the board, "V" for venganza, drive a truck through the plate glass window, return with a flamethrower and most satisfying and with so much more finesse - go in with a group, taking names and kicking ass. Unfortunately we are not the Marines or the Jets locker room and down here mostly to chase pussy and stay out of trouble. As noted you'd have to be prepared to deal with attempts at retribution and who wants to walk the streets watching your back. I take the way people drive to be a sign of national character, which means who knows where anyone is going at any given moment. The one things that seems to unify is a sense of Patria and anything against Argentina, which means even your defenders could turn against you.

That said, I won't stop looking for the Fates to serve up an opportunity to put a boot in the little long haired's deserving face or something else with no fingerprints. You also have to wonder why a guy that has 7 or 8 businesses would let these clowns run a business as they are. I've wandered the streets of Centro, Barrio Norte and Recoleta and poked my nose into many, many boliches, some clip and many just your normal formula of putting out drinks and sending chicas out into the night, but none of them close to this audacious level and definitely not in Recoleta. So why here? Maybe some of you on a first name basis with this guy might pose the question.

Last, you're right Dirk, it's a known tough spot - although I've never seen anything come close to fists anywhere here - and I knew the owners were troublesome going in with my mind clouded by the thought of some fine pussy within, but there's nothing that makes anything about them right or something you can rationalize. They're a cancer and someone ought to root them out.
    Last edited by Bacchus9; 05-02-06 at 00:14. Reason: typo

Neither of the Gramatica brothers played in the NFL last year although Martin did sign with somebody a few weeks ago. Bill I think is history. They were both born in BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Are you kidding me Dogg, testicles through the fucking uprights bro!
    Nah. You obviously never watched either of these bozos kick.

"Testicles wide right."

Are you kidding me Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Technically yes, though they would not be of any help with the Rouge ruffians.
    Are you kidding me Dogg, testicles through the fucking uprights bro!

What a shitty little place. What would really be helpful would be a list of other places owned by this douchebag, so that we may boycott them too.

Posting Limitations