Thread: Affaire Pueyrredon

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Vanessa

I did not really have any expectations for this place as it has failed to impress on prior visits. I do however like the way the chicas kneel on the chairs by the bar with their asses stuck in the air. There were only about 6-8 girls and 2 other guys in the place when I arrived at about 1:00 a. M.

The current pricing here is 20p entrance which includes one drink, 150p for a half hour with a chica at the hotel next door, 200p for 45 minutes and 250p for the hour. The exit drink is 50p.

I had just sat down with my beer when I was approached by a hot, tall, blond MILF dressed in a leather mini skirt and a fishnet top. After a brief introduction she starts in with the DFK and wandering hands, which really got my attention. Vanessa said that she was 31 and had been working here for the past 6 months after moving here from Brazil. (I have always had great experiences with brazilians. We moved to a dark corner where we continue the foreplay and it is not very long before I was handing over 200p for 45 minutes in the hotel next door.

Vanessa did not disappoint and was very much a GFE. She still has a great body even after having 3 kids. I am tempted to pay a return visit even though the pricing is a bit high.

20 minute visite

Another errand with happy and fast conclusion, another 30 minutes to kill in Barrio Norte. Why not visiting the daytime shift of Affaire Pueyrredon?

By 6:15 PM, I arrived, paid the ARS 15 entrance and got into this place. Decoration and setup as usual. Also as usual, a girl approached me and started grabbing and rubbing my cock to entice me to go upstairs fast. Prices remain similar, too (ARS 130 for 30 minutes, ARS 210 for the hour)

Of the 4 girls available, only a young brunette detached from the rest.

Perhaps too expensive compared to private apartments, if we compare the available options during daytime.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Second Night Club Affaire.

Cover 20 pesos with a drink. We were 3 customers in the club. About 20 girls working but the quality rather less than regulate, it is only my opinion. The 2003 and 2004 years in which there were beautiful girls are gone and seams to be they are not going to come back. The truth is that only remembering the girls who worked in those years I will able to finish my beer

Old reliable

Went there last night around 1am. There were about 10 girls who ranged from 3-8.5. Same crew as when I was here in Dec. "Susan" who looks like Eva Longoria was there, she definately put on a few. I paid AR 20 for my beer and scoped cute Argie named Carla. She said she was 19, cute face, a soft tummy but nice body otherwise. This girl nearly raped me at the bar, DFK me at the bar to the point of making me uncomfortable. We downed our drinks and went upstairs. She told me she loved to suck cock, but was really really bad at it. After enduring 30 seconds of a CBJ that felt like a Barracuda was giving it, I pulled her on top of me and we went to town. First round went quick, and after a short rest we resumed. I gave this girl everything I had for 30-40 minutes, but couldn't get her over the top. It kind of put a damper on the whole experience. She was a good but not a great lay. She did have an unbelievable set of natural boobies that were just perfect. It was a good visit, but I don't think I will go with her again.

Went here on 3/20/07. Pesos 30 admission, covered one national drink. Prices, per the doorman, were Pesos 100 for 20 minutes and Pesos 120 for 30 minutes. Apparently, no one goes for an hour since he didn't quote me the hour rate. Went to bar and got my drink. About 10-12 girls by the bar. It was so dark I couldn't see any of the girl's faces. There is usually a reason when it is so dark: the women are not very attractive. One woman came over and I could see that she was in her thirties at least. I was not interested since I don't pay to fuck women over 30, especially not very attractive ones. Got glimpses of others and they did not appear too attractive either. There was one woman who might have been doable but I could never see her face well enough to determine if she was pretty and young enough to fuck. Finished my drink and got out of there. Don't waste you money or your time unless you like old and unattractive women.

Didn't you like the music?

Chicki-tn-chick-tn.

I made a brief visit here last night after checking out Madonna. Pretty poor selection of gatos, older, some really bad bodies scattered among the good. Not as pricey as Madonna. Many aging sharks. Too dark, bad tunes.

Experience with Veronica 05/08

After the frstrating downtown boliche hopping, I ended up there. Fees as posted by El Aleman.

Only 7 girls, no one very tempting. However, a paraguayan called Veronica did the effort of trying to convince me, and since she accepted BBBJ we went to the rooms for 30 minutes.

I thought that they renewed a little bit these rooms, but to my dismay the mattress and the facilities looked vey torn down, even worse than before. It's a real fraud to charge such a price for such a shack. At least I remember that Nuevo Estilo had nice rooms.

Whatever, Veronica performed a very good BBBJ, but nothing memorable. Just a way to close a mediocre Monday night.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Saturday night

I came into the boliche far too early (before 11) and it was more or less dead. At the beginning maybe 4 or 4 girls. I got a beer and waited some time untill the club slowly filled up. After some time I got to chat with Luna, mid 20's, nice face, beautiful, big, natural tits (yes, I admit, I always fall for that) and a bit later we went upstairs. CBJ, 69. Missionary. I was tired (just flewn in Sat morning) and jetlagged and had another session earlier the day, so I had some problems. Anyway, nice experience to watch yourself getting sucked on the ceiling mirror.

After the half hour a knock at the door, no matter if you are finished or not. A turn - off.

They definitely increased theitr prices. A$R 120 for 30 minutes, 160 for 45. Admission including first drink 20, beers 10, chica drinks 30. Pay in advance.

Repeat factor for Luna maybe 75%. The "fixed time" scheme is not my thing, I prefer the privacy of my own place.

When we came down from the room, the place had significantly filled up, maybe 10 girls. All rether young (as far as visible in the dm light) and all doable.

Hope that helps,

El Alemán

Good news.

Thanks Moore.

Regards

Affaire Pueyrredon is open again as of 19-April.

As of last Thursday night (April 6) this place was closed. According to one of the chicas who migrated down the block to Madonna's, they're unsure about any re-opening details. I'll bet the owners were late on their bribe payments to the local honchos.

I have been yesterday in Affaire, there is a new entrance door, you have to get up stairs. The saloon is not so big and there were about 10 girls. The level (except Sol, thiny brunnet) not so good.

Good luck.

Regards

Angry After 20 minutes: Oh, I only had 1 condom, sorry, bye

I went to Affaire Pueyrredon. They are indeed revamping downstairs. Anyway, it was open upstairs.

I went to the private rooms, with a girl named Shelley. Small, (false) blond, cute round face, brown eyes, and a beautiful small mouth, very white teeth, some 28 years old. I paid, up front, 150 pesos for 45 minutes.

It started okay, but after 20 or 25 minutes, and 1 shot, the ***** said, Oh Sorry, I had only one condom, so now you need to buy 1 more condom (5 pesos! And also, you will have to pay for a full hour, or we won't be able to do anything else! Even though I still had 20 minutes paid for, she wanted me to pay 40 pesos more!

And on top of that, she wouldnt Frenchkiss nor do BBJ. So, avoid her, she is a fraud!

Retired Member

Thumbs down

Franky I was a little disappointed.

I'd not been in the place since DickHead & I were in there over a year ago.

Theyéare remodeling the downstairs.

They tried to "Hook" us for $30 peso's entrence fee, we beat them down to 20 and the Girls are Pricy at $190 peso's per hour. I believe they were $120 a year ago.

And finally I don't like on site fucking at those prices.

I passed and Went to "Checkers", my faviorata was taken so I got drunk with a "Porteno", building up and Saving a big load for Miss Sol tomorrow night.

Exon

Posting Limitations