Thread: Affaire Pueyrredon

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I had not visited this place for a couple of years so dropped in with Exon last night. (I made a serious error earlier in the evening in trying to match him drink for drink and of course was shitfaced upon our arrival.)

We were greeted by about 8 chicas perched on their barstools with their backsides in the air for our inspection. I settled in beside "Veronica", who through my alcohol induced fog, seemed particularly attractive. She seemed to enjoy the physical as well as the visual inspection of her derriere.

There was another chica who joined Exon and she was a real "hottie". I did not catch her name but she had about 4 or 5 thin blonde streaks in her hair, was very attractive with a knock out body. He encouraged me to take her upstairs but I did not as she appeared to have a bit of an attitude and my intuition told me that she was likely a poor performer. For those of you who know who I am talking about, I would appreciate some feed back as to whether I should have gone with her.

Anyway, Veronica and I agreed on the $150 rate for 45 minutes and off we went next door for a session. They either forgot about the $30 exit fee or waived it.

She was a bit too professional in the beginning for my liking in that the condom went on right away followed by a lack lustre bj. However, she did warm up once we got into it.

The mirror on the ceiling was a nice touch for those like myself who enjoy cowgirl and reverse cg.

I would not repeat with her simply because of some of the other talent here that I would like to sample.

FT,

I wanted to maintain a minimum level of intimacy with this girl, thats all.

I usually disclose chica names in my posts but have withheld a few. I did post where / when she works. Weeknights there are only about 8 chicas working in small bar area - its not like walking into Help in Rio - so you're going to see her, don't worry.

Based on experience, there is only a 50% chance that she is your type physically - chica tastes vary widely. I don't care how great a girl's service might be if I'm not physically attracted to her.

I find your "she provided an experience worthy of recommendation, therefore she should be rewarded with business" statement to be rather silly. I receive poor service in Argentina at most 1% of the time, and when that happens I do report it, name always included. The other 99% of the time the service is good, so receiving that good service does not warrant a reward of business - thats the standard. As I said, if she's not your type you're not going to be giving her business regardless of her service.

It sounds like maybe youve had a lot more issues with service than I.

I don't ever remember having a service issue at Affaire Pueyrredon, its always been great. And as I wrote, there are almost always a few chicas there that turn me on. Thats why I keep going back. Occasionally I get REALLY good service, with waived standard charges to boot, and I wanted to share my great experience with you.

Again I'll withhold the name but she supposedly works every night. What a divine, full, round ass. Rather pretty, nice skin, wholesome, 24yo. She looks almost exactly like an ex-"girlfriend" of mine from provincia.

Moore,

I haven't noticed that you hold out on names before? Is this an aboration or a new policy? If so, or if not, WHY?

You said she works every night. I would assume, since she's there, that she WANTS guys to choose her. She provided an experience worthy of recommendation, therefore she should be rewarded with business. Why in the world would you "withhold" her name?

It seems especially incongruous given that you don't hold chicas in particularly high regard; why would you start "respecting them" by withholding their club stage name?

The only explanation I can think of is that you want to preserve her for yourself. I'm sure that's not true, but, if it were, that would be a very sad commentary. It would mean that the only reason you post is for self-gratification and to boast. Again, I doubt this is true, since I'm sure I've seen you refer to chicas before, but it is a good opportunity to make this general monger-philosophy statement.

FT

Thumbs up A Kill'er Time

I had one of the top 10 fury-fuck sessions of my life over the weekend. An extraordinary girlfriend experience GFE.

I started the prowl by going to Madonna for my new chica there. I remember that she said she works all nights except Saturdays but these dunces can be inaccurate sometimes. Upon entering, the cashier gave me a big smile and a kiss. I guess I deserve at least that since I built them a new wing 8 days ago with my exorbitant spending there. At least I was treated with some respect - she was honest and told me that my chica was not there since she works all days but Saturdays. I thanked her and walked out, telling her I'll return soon and I will.

Exit left 20 meters and I walk into one of my all time favorites - the namesake - Affaire Pueyrredon. There, among about 8 whoares and 2 customers, I instantly saw the girl of my daily perversions. Apparently she's new since I hadn't seen her before. Again I'll withhold the name but she supposedly works every night. What a divine, full, round ass. Rather pretty, nice skin, wholesome, 24yo. She looks almost exactly like an ex-"girlfriend" of mine from provincia.

We arrived upstairs and I asked her to give me a "beso comun" upon pulling my pants down. She smiled and said OK she'll make an exception. No charge for BBBJ this time. I like to be standing and have them down low on her knees – one has a lot of thrusting leverage and a good grip from this position. What a great skullfuck, no throat drilling though. A good ballwashing to boot.

Now it was time to shag this girl senseless. Goddamn she has an incredible ass, a natural wonder. Just like the well-rounded young portenas you see strutting their "stuff" around Recoleta in thongs, see-thru linen white pants and skirts. About 10 minutes into the session, while slamming her in the dog, I went for "the prize" - first a finger and a couple minutes later a full-force, ballsdeep asspounding. All she said was to keep it coming, harder and faster.

The mutual chemistry was strong, and I'm jamming her jockey style now with her long hair wrapped twice around my clenched fist. Mirrors everywhere, what a visual. I was smacking, jacking, and pumping that ass as one rightfully should. That's why the regular girls here flaunt it all the time - its their most enticing cut (their bife de lomo), they know it makes you salivate, and they like to tease you with it. After a full day of incessant cockteasing, one has a lot of pent up hunger and energy to dish out - this is very healthy and natural. Going hillbilly / caveman on these girls is usually the most logical, just, and rewarding thing to do.

I pulled an ass-to-mouth-to-ass maneuver on her for some final dicksucking just before removing the condom and exploding. My parting shot was epic. 6-7 slimy blasts all over her face and hair (she was expecting it on her breasts but I was sitting on her stomach so she wasn't going anywhere). Just like many local girlfriends of mine, she smirked, rolled her eyes, and shook her head upon being plastered with a gallon of ball slop. Like most, she motioned and hummed (mouth and eyes now sealed shut) for a towel asap. What an angel.

No charge for the assfuck either – gratis. I was telling her how beautiful and sexy she was the entire time and she believed it and took it all in. She should have, I wasn't lying. If I saw her in a regular club I might be dorking out, buying her drinks and trying to be witty with the intent of "getting lucky". Its great to bypass these artificial, unnatural rituals that are all biased in the favor of women and their taking advantage of you and your "little" head – the poor little guy is quite stupid, gullible, and predictable. "Ladies night" is exactly that. Well, this particular evening was Men's night.

I have her cell phone number now and will be calling in a few hours. She loved the thorough pounding I gave her, and I'm certain she wasn't faking any part of it. That's what these conniving cumdumpsters get off on and, on rare occasions when they speak truthfully, they'll admit it.

120 pesos for the half hour as previously reported, which includes the upstairs fuckroom. 20 pesos cover which includes one beer. As mentioned, no surcharges for BBBJ, full service, or anything else this time. When one knows how to treat a woman he often gets great freebies and sometimes has a hard time getting rid of them. When they start sending you gifts you know you're in deep.

Very interesting Moore.

You can see Bianca at Platynum.com.

DWC

DWC,

I know the name Bianca but I don't remember if I ever jammed her. I'm usually horrible at remembering names, especially when there's so damn many of them.

I'm basing my peso forecast mostly on the historical tendencies of Argentina. According to my simple sources, the peso (and other names that the national currency went by) depreciated by an average of 300% (inverted rate) per year in modern times (1970-1992) until a 1:1 peg with the dollar was established in 1992. 5 or 6 years after the last big adminstrative change (the end of the dictatorship in 1983), inflation reached about 5000%. We are now 4 years and counting into the postpeg era. I don't see why the "cycle" would change now.

Inflation is beginning to rise sharply now - you see it everywhere. Wildfire is coming IMO. This may be a good time to deliberately incur some peso-denominated debt, maybe to buy a new AlfaRomeo166 or something.

Moore,

Why do you think the peso is going down in value soon?

Also, have you tried "Bianca" from SF 1707? She's nice.

DWC

Quote Originally Posted by Moore
    I am looking for a girl that used to work at Affaire Puerredon. She worked there for about 2 years but vanished a few months ago. I was at Affaire recently and some of her cronies said they though she went to Cattos. Can anyone confirm this? I havent been to Cattos in a very long time.

She (went by the name "Aileen" at Affaire) is Argentine and I believe 24yo. Relatively tall (about 5'8") very voluptuous legs / ass, firm, long dark hair, fresh, pretty face IMO – she appears to be maybe half Arab, quite outgoing and positive.

Thanks,

Moore
    Well, I finally found Aileen again. She's back at Affair Pueyrredon after a supposed stint at Cattos. I jacked her good just recently and it was the icing on the cake (and the icing on her face, hair, neck, and tits) of a perfect evening. Aileen is 80% of what she was at the beginning of our "relationship" 2-3 years ago. Still great, but the years and the profession are starting to catch up with her, lamentablemente. There is now heavy makeup, for instance, plastered across her formerly fresh face.

I saw that one of my other long time favorites, Antonella, is still working at AffairePY. It's been a while since my last visit. How many places are there that actually have mirrors on the ceiling anyway? Gotta love that about APY. Confirmed, price is now p120 for half hour and p20 for the obligatory canned beer. I almost always find great chicas in there and thats whats important. Not so long ago it was p70/p15, but oh well thats inflation. The peso will be at 5/dollar soon so that won't be a factor for long.

off to a slow start.

Brought to this place (Affaire Pueyrredon) by a tout and quoted a $20 peso entrance fee with two drinks.

I went in around 1 am. on a Tuesday night and there were at least 15 chicas at the bar, two dead portenos in the corner, and one cocksucker sitting at a table.

There were at least 5 at the bar sitting on stools with their asses up in the air wearing thongs. Is this how the girls reel you in? Anyways, I couldn't keep my eyes off this girl's granny apple shaped ass. She came over and introduced herself as florencia (28 yrs. old and I'd say a '6') with a hard rock body.

Immediately she sat on my lap, slipped her hand down my pants and started to play with my cock in front of everybody. Definitely good with the handjob. At the same time she started some serious french kissing with some nipple tucks every now and then. After five minutes of this I definitely had to buy her the $30 peso drink (originally quoted as $40 but bargained her down)

Another five minutes later, and it was my turn: I slipped my index finger down her thong and started finger fucking her. Since we were still in the bar area, from my periferal vision I could see that this action definitely woke up one of the dead portenos. She was definitely wet as hell and ready to go, and so I passed: prices were too high. Thanks for the hand job though.

I gave her a 10 peso tip and went on my way. I promised her I'd bring her a couple of quarters for her collection next Monday.

Menu quoted:

$120 for 1/2 hour.

$190 for 1 hour

Price increase to 30p entrada

Went into Affaire Pueyrredon with El Greco and another dude Thursday night. Entrance was 30p which included 2 drinks. Slow night. Had the chicas to ourselves with only about 3 other dudes in the place. Place had a good selection. About 20-25 chicas working with about 8-10 doable depending on your taste. Once chica caught my eye. Her name was Fanny (Stephanie) What was great about this chica was her bubbly personality and fantastic smile. She's Dominican but very light skinned. Her hair was very long (extensions) with a Reddish tint. I took her up to the room for the 1/2 hour rate of 100p (I'm fairly sure about the price, but correct me if I'm wrong El Greco)

I had a tremendous session with this chica! The sex was near animalistic! Body was very good but not perfect. BBBJ was great. I could not bang this chica hard enough. We went at it for awhile on the bed. Then she got up, bent over the sink, and slapped her butt looking for more. I forgot how good this position was to bang in. It remind me of the way I would nail my ex back in the states. I finally got her in the missionary with her legs pinned back by her ears. Again, I asked her, "Are you ready for the hard stuff?" She told me to give her everything I had. So I did, and it wasn't enough.

Morale of the story, she came and I didn't as I nearly passed out from exhaustion.

El Greco pulled a chica upstairs and had a good session with a cute brunette.

This place warrants a visit, if not just to checkout the eye level ass shots of the chicas chillin at the bar.

Late,

Judd

Revisited on 07/30

Short time visit to this boliche by 2-3 AM on Sunday.

Entrance ar$15. Inside, there were 12 chicas, none of them were really worthy the price of ar$100 for 30 min or ar$170 for the hour, since the quality was similar to Dolys. Too expensive. No wonder why the place was almost empty.

Sad, because it is a boliche close to Recoleta and that could have nice seletion.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Affaire Pueyrredon?

Are you sure you went to the Affaire located on Pueyrredon and not the one located next to the Recoleta Village? The Affaire you referenced has rooms located on premise and the girls don't generally leave the club. The price for a chica here is expensive at 150p for 1/2 the hour in the rooms.

The Affaire in Recoleta offers the standard the drink fine, NEGOTIATE a price, and pull the chica out of the club. Your right, the tout at the door will get you in for a 20p tip which includes 2 drinks. He can usually recommend a good lay for you as well. For me, this place has been a tossup with regards to enthusiastic providers, and never paid more than 150p.

Late,

Judd

Sara Jessica Parker look alike

On my recent trip I took out a girl by the name of Maria twice. She is a true "spinner", maybe 5'3" and maybe 110 lbs. The first thing I noticed about her was her uncanny resemblence to Sara Jessica Parker, but imagine her being in her early twenties.

Maria is very sexy and has a terrific slender body. She's a bit self concious of her boobs or in her opinion the lack of them. She has a fun personality and although she speaks no English and I know very little Spanish, we seemed to get on pretty good.

I paid $300 pesos each time. The cover for the club is $30 pesos and you get 3 drinks, but you can talk the doorman into letting you in for $20 pesos and only 2 drinks. The penalty for leaving with a girl is one $30 peso drink.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Affaire Pueyrredon

Affaire Pueyrredon Pueyrredon (near Paraguay) (in Barrio Norte)

Map Link: Not Available.

Posting Limitations