Thread: Solid Gold

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Its closed.

Solid Gold

Got by here at 24:00 and the entry was only P$30. Got my beer and looked around. Only 6 chicas and none above a 5. The bartender told me it was very slow but it gets better on Friday nights. Must be my night for bartenders, the cute thin dark haired one who served me spoke a little English and was doing her best to chat me up. To my surprise she left the bar and started working the poles on the dance floor. Looked pretty good and may go back and take a shot at it, but this was my first night and I was still just looking around. Did not speak to any of the girls or get prices as there was nothing other than the little bartender I was interested in.

Tried again last night but we were stopped at the door saying they were having a private party.

Fantastic news! Not because it was such a great place, but it was a decent alternative, which the area needs more of. I will provide another report from here soon.

Reopened

This place reopened two nights ago. Went in with another monger last night but there was only 3-5 girls in there and none were good looking.

The guy at the door is named Marcus told us that it was 70 pesos for a chica drink. He said that they are getting more chicas everyday, but they just reopened.

Looks the same as the old place inside no renovations have occurred.

Very sad if true

Any confirmation on that one?

Last week

Was at Madaho's last week, walked by Solid Gold all boarded up.

I think it's gone

I don't really know this place. But Easter week, and Good Friday, are not good days anywhere in BA to find girls. It's a big family day, many girls do not work.

Dead, Dead, Dead!

What happened to this place? I hadn't been here in over five years, but I paid this place a visit about a month ago.

First, tried on a Monday, which is the day its closed every week. Bad sign!

Later tried on the Friday before Easter around midnight. No girls there, zero. Tried again at 2:30, maybe 5 or less girls.

This place used to have tons of girls. What happened?

Termas Time

Forgot to post about this one. Caro (short for Caroline), tall busty brunette, natural DDs. Really nice girl, friendly, fun. In the club I thought her face was average, but back at my place I actually thought she was very attractive (often its the other way around). Favorite position: me sitting relaxed in a comfy chair, her kneeling and pumping me slowly up and down between her breasts (plenty of baby oil to help) and her face close to mine watching my expressions as she brought me to cloud nine. 300 pesos. In addition to 60 peso entry and 100 peso chica drinks. Would repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartonsky
    Anyone know if 'Andy' is still working here? She is a petite Paraguyan.
    I saw andy yesterday. But she was incapacitated with two cocks in her mouth .

That's a petite photo

Anyone know if 'Andy' is still working here? She is a petite Paraguyan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andy - Solid Gold.JPG‎  

Stopped by here, and to my surprise, I haven't been hustled as much as before to buy drinks. But place is definitely being more and more boring and empty. However, sometimes one runs into something interesting - in my case, old amiga who used to work part-time in Madajos. For two drinks, they let chicas leave for the night.

Anybody know anything about the waitress in here named Sandra? Straight dark hair, a bit short, small ass and big smile.

I'm dreaming the impossible dream.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations