Thread: Solid Gold

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Have dropped in twice here. Currently you pay 50 pesos to get in, but that includes two beers, so not bad. Girls overall won't be as good looking as the other Recoleta clubs, but, there are some decent ones.

They tend be a bit pushy here, the girls and the staff, but will always respect your request to be left alone.

Still doing strip dances. The usual stuff, the girl dressed as a cowboy or something. The other night one went out with a squeegie. There's a lot of glass behind the stage, was she going to clean it? I don't know. But she looked cute naked, so who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Lego Maniac
    I always enjoy Solid Gold but they hustle for drinks here more than any other club in the recoleta. When I do take a girl out I usually have to buy 2 drinks to take a girl out. I do like the place for a drink but I rarely leave with girls from solid gold. I sit at the bar to avoid the you want to buy the girl a drink routine although I think they stopped asking me because the bartenders know me and know that I will call someone over if I like them. When you sit at the tables they bother you alot more. I used to think it was funny because I would be drinking and chatting up a bartender and another bartender would.

They usually have a few hot dancers and unlike other clubs they almost always are available to leave. The club is so small that you see everybody within minutes.
    My experiences at Solid Gold over the last few years have been the same. I haven't been there in a while and don't have a desire to go back. Too much non-stop hustling for girl drinks. You go in expecting some of this, but they take it over the top at this club.

Fun but a hustle

I always enjoy Solid Gold but they hustle for drinks here more than any other club in the recoleta. When I do take a girl out I usually have to buy 2 drinks to take a girl out. I do like the place for a drink but I rarely leave with girls from solid gold. I sit at the bar to avoid the you want to buy the girl a drink routine although I think they stopped asking me because the bartenders know me and know that I will call someone over if I like them. When you sit at the tables they bother you alot more. I used to think it was funny because I would be drinking and chatting up a bartender and another bartender would.

They usually have a few hot dancers and unlike other clubs they almost always are available to leave. The club is so small that you see everybody within minutes.

That surprises me.

Quote Originally Posted by Faxxaff
    I buy a drink here and there for girls. They were kind and said thank you after I released them from my company without taking them. The chicas in Black took it as an insult if I dared to buy them a drink without asking them to go out. They even insisted on a tip on top of the drink. Absolutely disgraceful! That's why I prefer SD over Black, but that is just my 2 cents and not an endorsement.
    I'm certainly not doubting your word, I believe you when you say it happened it just surprises me. If you are solicited for a tip again ask to speak with Danny, he's one of the managers there, he may be aware that it is happening but I doubt it. He and I had a conversation about this very thing, in his words "never be afraid to tell them 'thank you for your time' and let them leave, it happens all the time and they (the girls) are used to it." They get a commission on the drink so it's not time wasted.

It surprises me that it's happening, Black may be expensive but it's always been the most "customer friendly" places I've ever been in. I agree it's disgraceful.

I buy a drink here and there for girls. They were kind and said thank you after I released them from my company without taking them. The chicas in Black took it as an insult if I dared to buy them a drink without asking them to go out. They even insisted on a tip on top of the drink. Absolutely disgraceful! That's why I prefer SD over Black, but that is just my 2 cents and not an endorsement.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    Do I feel as much like a mark in a carny as in this club. They have some fine young stuff here for sure but the assult. "Do you wan buy a drink for this lady?"

"No, what about this lady?" "Wah about her ober der?" And the girls, buy me a drink, buy me a drink. You can't even hide in a corner. I think it's the worst clip joint around the cemetary and I refuse to even step into it anymore.

I could easily see them sizing up a new guy and saying, "oh is 2000 dollars fo you take lady out."

It's not bad enough to be banned, but I really hate it.
    I have to agree with Daddy on Solid Gold, its a high pressure "Clip Joint" and I haven't been in their in years.

As an example of just how bad it is, I have a Chica, (smokeing hot) I pulled out of La Lopez a couple trips ago for $300 peso's. The deal was for two "pop's", it being my last night in town I was throwing "Sperm Management" out the window, what the Fuck did I care, I'd be "Jacking Off" soon enough anyway.

Well we both had a great time with one another. After the first "Pop" I was going to cut her lose and get a good nights sleep for the long ride the next night. She'd have no part of that, reminding me that our deal was for "Dos Orgasmo's" and she wasn't leaving until she'd milked another one out of me.

So you can immagine how much fun this girl was, and something that you don't soon forget.

Ok on my last trip, first on my too due list was to see this Chica again. Well I looked all over town for her, everywhere, except Solid Gold. Sent her e-mails, (dumb fuck me, I'd lost her number) never found her. Asked all her friends to pass the word, nothing. Then when I get home, the very next day, theres an e-mail from her saying she switched clubs and was now working at Solid Gold, Fuck, and she was very sorry to have missed me.

Now the interesting part. In her e-mail to me, she went on to say, she'd love to see me again on my next trip in a couple months, but she suggested we meet durning the day or on one of her nights off. She went on to say that Solid Gold was a "Rip Off" and she didn't want me spending that much money to pull her out of Solid Gold. Going on to say that club policy was that she had to milk me for so many drinks before they would let her leave and then it was only for an hour and a half and she didn't want me to spend that much money on her, she'd rather spend "Quality Time" with me durning her off hours.

How's that for customer loyalty Mongers. It tells you two things, Solid Gold is a "Rip Off" and the Chica like's me more that her job.

Exon

Like no place else in the city

Quote Originally Posted by Faxxaff
    Hmm, I never mentioned a time and I never talked about money with girls. They just told me it's 3 drinks for a take out. Kinda unromantic to negotiate it like a biz.
    Do I feel as much like a mark in a carny as in this club. They have some fine young stuff here for sure but the assult. "Do you wan buy a drink for this lady?"

"No, what about this lady?" "Wah about her ober der?" And the girls, buy me a drink, buy me a drink. You can't even hide in a corner. I think it's the worst clip joint around the cemetary and I refuse to even step into it anymore.

I could easily see them sizing up a new guy and saying, "oh is 2000 dollars fo you take lady out."

It's not bad enough to be banned, but I really hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    80p was going drink rate for regular girls short-term (~ 1 hour) a few months ago. I doubt it has tripled since then. If you were asking for TLN (todo la noche / all night) then it would be double or triple.
    Hmm, I never mentioned a time and I never talked about money with girls. They just told me it's 3 drinks for a take out. Kinda unromantic to negotiate it like a biz.

80p was going drink rate for regular girls short-term (~ 1 hour) a few months ago. I doubt it has tripled since then. If you were asking for TLN (todo la noche/ all night) then it would be double or triple.

Are these prices still actual? I went to SG last week and was told that it is 3 ladydrinks of 80 Peso for the regular girls, now. Did the price increase or was it a scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    Almost all the women in this club are available. All the regular working girls, and most of the dancers and staff. Chica drink prices for take-out:

Regular working girls: 2 X 40p drinks (80p total)

Staff: 1 X 100p drink (100p total)

Dancers: 2 X 100p drinks (200p total)

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Stormin
    I've never seen a crack ***** weigh more than 99 pounds.

I think you guys have your species confused!

And I didn't know crack found its way south of Miami?
    I meant it more because of her ass, that big, wide, fat white ass.

That's the type more or less in biscayne. Still I never paid $97 for any of them. IT was more in the $10 to $15 price range.

Retired Member

She's not "Doable" for me.

Exon

Question Looks Well Fed To Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    She does look like a crack *****, reminds me of the ones I used to pick up on Biscayne Blvd.
    I've never seen a crack ***** weigh more than 99 pounds.

I think you guys have your species confused!

And I didn't know crack found its way south of Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by Lgover
    Probably a crack *****. She could never pronounce any word correctly.

And her tongue went the wrong way. She looks rather impressive in the photos minus my actual experience in the cama.
    She does look like a crack *****, reminds me of the ones I used to pick up on Biscayne Blvd.

She looks great in clothing, but by her stomach she does look like some type of addict. Not worth 300 peso, 100 pesos on a good day.

Great pictures Glover.

Welcome to the forum.

Liliana - some more

Probably a crack *****. She could never pronounce any word correctly.

And her tongue went the wrong way. She looks rather impressive in the photos minus my actual experience in the cama.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-IMG_5456.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5457.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5458.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5459.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5460.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations