Thread: Solid Gold

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Liliana - wrong choice

Dim lighting in the bar and her dress fooled me into picking her.

A disappointment in the room though she was open to anything.

I was drunk to make any better judgement. Coughed up 300 pesos + chica drink at the bar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-IMG_5439.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5440.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5442.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5443.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5444.JPG‎  

mini-IMG_5445.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5447.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5449.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5454.JPG‎   mini-IMG_5456.JPG‎  

Entry fee is now 50p. Not that great a selection here the other night, maybe 15 girls, 4 dancers, 5 guys. Some of the dancers were quite nice but I didn't have the mindset tonight to pick one up. Actually, I was hoping to find a slim petite cutie to bang away at. Chatted with a couple girls but no interest. Awhile later, a girl with a really cute face came close and gave me a great smile, I motioned her over. Her name was Luciana. Brunette, really cute face, natural D cups, but definately a little chubby could lose 20 lbs. She was really sweet, we had good conversation, lots of kissing. I liked the connection so we struck a deal for 350p for 1.5hrs, and off to my hotel. Very good time, BBBJ, DFK, multiple positions, and she gave me a nice long slow tittyfuck while I lay back on a chair and she took care of me. Really good finish. Gave her a tip and she was off with a final kiss. Luciana was definately not what I started the evening looking for, but it was a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyGlue
    I went back last night trying to bang a dancer. I found out not all will go, but the management told me yes if the girl works she will go, just ask if they will and if they will when they are done they will come over for a chat.

I was there through 6 very doable dancers and none went out. I also found out most of these dancers rotate through quite a few clubs dancing an hour here and an hour there and so on. They dance for a living not screwing. So you can see the same dancing chica in la lopez, solid gold, plays etc.
    From Dancing to screwing for money is a fine line, I think they all do it, there.

Sluts

The dancers

I went back last night trying to bang a dancer. I found out not all will go, but the management told me yes if the girl works she will go, just ask if they will and if they will when they are done they will come over for a chat.

I was there through 6 very doable dancers and none went out. I also found out most of these dancers rotate through quite a few clubs dancing an hour here and an hour there and so on. They dance for a living not screwing. So you can see the same dancing chica in la lopez, solid gold, plays etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyGlue
    Oh come on, it was not as bad as some of the ness girls lol!

Don't worry, I am back to banging spinners again. Every now and then I get a hankering for the odd ones.
    I think I saw her in the first "Shaft" movie. Carry on KG!

Oh come on, it was not as bad as some of the ness girls lol!

Don't worry, I am back to banging spinners again. Every now and then I get a hankering for the odd ones.

KG-you get my vote for "Monger of the Month" for that one. I guess they all DO look better at closing time.

KG: what did they use for implants? A pair of used sneakers?

Maya

I ended up here at about 5 am, I was getting tired but needed laid still. The place was still filled with chicas as madaho's and newport was closing.

I just read that you can bang the dancers, I will be going back for one, there were 2 very hot ones in there.

Earlier at blacks I was thinking of talking to this hot milf but never did. I have been banging 22 year old spinners left and right I needed something different. I spotted this one in there she was very tall had a huge fake rack and cock sucking lips, my kind of stuff.

I got her to go for 200 pesos for 2 pops. There was a moment that I thought it was going down hill but it quickly recovered. She asked for the money up front I told her after it was no problem.

BBBJ is on the menu and pretty good but not really a garantan profunda kind of girl.

I banged her for 2 good hours, she was starting to get annoyed that I was taking my sweet time so I had her blow me and finished on her face.

I would not repeat, it was good but not repeatable for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PB030002.JPG‎  

Almost all the women in this club are available. All the regular working girls, and most of the dancers and staff. Chica drink prices for take-out:

Regular working girls: 2 X 40p drinks (80p total)

Staff: 1 X 100p drink (100p total)

Dancers: 2 X 100p drinks (200p total)

I always make a trip or two to Solid Gold each time I'm in BA and generally like the place. Have had good experiences with girls here. Quality is a step down from Madahos next door but there are usually a few lookers to be found. Prices similar or slightly lower than Madahos.

Stopped in recently. About 15 girls. Maybe 2 or 3 in the 7-8 range. Others in the 6-7 range (not counting the dancers) My evening's plan had been to end at Solid Gold and take someone home, and it was already 2am so I didn't give up so easily.

I started up a conversation with Yanet. She is a 22yo Paraguaya, black hair, full b-cup, cute face. Has a few lbs extra (just slightly) at the waist otherwise quite good looking. I'd say 7.5-8. Said she's been working at the club for 4 years which I found surprising. I bought her one 40p drink and we hung out and chatted. I told her I don't pay more than 300p and she accepted without further negotiation. Bought the second required 40p drink (80p chica drinks total) Taxi back to my hotel. Yanet has a cute, playful attitude which is good. However she did a few things which are definate mood killers for me. Early on, she brought up the suggestion I give her money for taxi after the session, and that I also could give a 100p tip. I don't want to hear about taxi money while the session is in progress, and the tip suggestion was ridiculous. I told her to stop talking about money, which she did. She also said at the 35 minute mark that there were 10 minutes left, which would have made it a 45min session total. I corrected her that we had 25min left. Finally, she has some kind of leche-phobia. She was dancing for me early on which was nice, and started lap-dance grinding me through a towel I had around my waist. I removed the towel and she stopped, she wanted me to put a condom on for that (she still had her panties on) Later on, in certain positions with her hands and breasts, she brought up repeated times to please not cum on her, I must have said 10 times don't worry, I'll tell you when I'm going to finish. Nice girl but no GFE. She made a decent effort to help me finish but there was zero chemistry between us. I had to finish myself. Ugh. Definately won't be repeating with Yanet.
    Last edited by Esten; 07-03-07 at 16:28. Reason: typo

My Solid Gold Review

It seems that it has been a while since I have seen a full review of this place I decided that I have not made a contribution lately and would give a full review.

Solid Gold is a few doors down from Madahos and is a club worth stopping by for a drink if not taking out a chica.

While I generally go to Madahos, Black, & La Lopez more frequently I really like this club. The atmoshere is usually pretty lively. The quality is a definite step down but there are definitely some girls here that will catch your eye and could work at any club. Admittedly the lower end of the spectrum here is lower then any of the clubs above.

Entrance price includes the typical 2 drinks (although after your first time entrance is free if they remember you and you just buy your own drinks) The club is smaller than the others so it seems full even when there are few customers there. They always have dance or strip acts going on and the bartenders are friendly older women. You will get hustled here for drinks and this is definitely not a club where girls are afraid to approach you. They seem to take rejection ok and I have always received a polite goodbye when I refuse.

Leaving with a girl from Solid Gold is different then other clubs. All but the dancers (yes a few are available) will leave with you for 300 pesos. I can usually negotiate 2 hours for that amount but I have to buy 3 chica drinks. However, when you leave the club takes down your hotel information. I have never been called or anything but it made me nervous the first time. One time a girl told me that I had to pay before we left and when I laughed and refused she quickly said that would not be a problem.

I find that the top few girls here are very attractive. They have some unique girls and perhaps a few younger ones. I really enjoy coming here later in the night when I have taken girls from other clubs and am just drinking and not really determined to take something out of here.

I hope this is helpful.

Friday Nigh

I hit this club early last night and the only dumb fuck in here. I know from before about the high pressure of buying drinks for the girls. But imagine this. About 40 or 50 girls and the only guy there and only 3 chicas tried to hit me up. I put on my don't fuck with me face and they were all too scared to hit me up.

Anyways, there is one dancer that is hot but overall not very good selection here. Mostly slightly out of shape plain looking girls. Had my 2 free drinks and ate all their snacks and enjoyed the show and out of there.

Newbies should stay out of here as they will pester the fuck out of you. Girls here always use the excuse when they are with you that the club wants them back right away.

Solid Gold, Sunday night

Had a really bad experience at Solid Gold, next to Madahos, Monday night. I think the chica's name was Sofia, blonde hair, we chatted for quite while while she drinked beer after beer. There should have been some warning signs, like the fact that she would not offer more than an hour and the negotiation took too long.

Like most of the chicas I have talked to on this trip she offered P300 for 1 hour and would not move from there. I am doing OK in spanish and talked her down to P200 + 1 more beer. We went to my hotel and there it turned into a disaster. Asked for money first, stopped after about 20 minutes of the session saying the hour was over and she would have to call the club to say she needed to stay longer and of course I'd have to pay her double. Had silicon breasts after telling me they were real, and just not a nice girl at all once in the room. Of course I sent her out, she asked for money for the taxi. Then she kep complaining that I should have paid her 300 and given her money for the taxi.

I enjoyed more her being gone than being there, which is not right.

I find Solid Gold not to be a nice place, the chicas were average, I dislike their policy of asking customers for their name, hotel name and room # before allowing them to leave the club, though I understand why. I had a horrible time, and of course this was only my experience with one girl, which should not reflect on the others. But still, the waitress kept coming and insisting that I buy drinks for 2 girls, I felt pressured and did not enjoy the place at all. I don't know why they are in Jackson's top list, I must have missed something.

============================================

Hi Mahal,

Solid Gold can be a high pressure place, which you can easily combat by telling them the fuck off every time they try to manipulate you. They'll get the point. For example, when they ask you for your hotel address and room number, I just tell them it's none of their fucking business where I'm staying or where I'm going with the chica.

Thanks,

Jackson

HeadGames: "the negotiations dragged on so long that it was a real mood killer"

That is a sure sign of a bad session to follow.

Posting Limitations